Status: Starting Soon But Subscribe :)

We Are an Example of Why Not to Fall in Love

Three

*WARNING this chapter contains strong Sexual Content

Somehow the drive home went by in a flash and I was now leading Jon up to my apartment. The car ride wasn’t as awkward as I would’ve thought but I still had to make sure I wouldn’t break down while driving.

“Well this is home.” I say opening the door to my small studio apartment which was all I needed while I still I had my Condo in Chicago which I planned on keeping for now or until I thought I needed to sell it.

“This is cute,” Jon says looking around the apartment and smiling at me.

“Yeah, I like it’s a lot smaller then my place in Chicago.” I say.

“I like that it’s small.” He says taking a step further inside.

“Yeah, we’ll let me go get your ring.” I say running off towards the closet and opening the safe which opened with the new heart key around my neck. I pull the ring out of the small jewelry box I had it stored in and hand it to Jon.

“Rebecca I gave this to you I want you to keep it.” He says handing it back to me.

“Jon I can’t keep it I can’t even look at it anymore without crying.” I say pushing his hand away.

“Please Becca just keep it It’s yours because if I take it back I know that I’ve lost you.” Jon says with sadness in his voice and in his eyes.

“Jon you haven’t lost me you, you just gave up what we had.” I say walking away from Jon.

“Becca I can’t do this I need you.” Jon says grabbing my waist and pulling me towards him and when he goes to place his lips on mine I turn my face so he can only kiss my cheek.

“Jon I needed you three months ago, but you wanted nothing to do with me, you wouldn’t even answer my phone calls.” I say not caring that tears where streaming down my face.

“Please don’t cry, I was stupid, baby don’t cry everything’s okay.” He says wrapping his arms around me and rocking back and forth.

“How can everything be okay, when you broke up with me for wanting to go to school it wasn’t my fault that no schools in Chicago wanted me and I thought out of everyone in my life that you would at least be happy for me and support me and look what you did you threw it in my face and broke up with me, how could you do that to someone you claim to love.” I say sobbing into his chest.

“Baby, I really am sorry I don’t know what you want me to say I’d do anything in the world to make this better I’d even quite hockey if you wanted me to that how much you mean to me.” He says wiping the tears of my face.

“Make me forget everything Jon, just make me forgot.” I say slamming my lips against his and pushing him towards the bed that was right across from us because the apartment was just a studio there was no rooms it was just a large space.

As soon as his back reached the bed I take no time climbing on top of him and my hands make their way to the buttons on his shirt while I kiss down his jaw and neck.

“Becca are you sure this is what you want.” Jon says looking up at me with concern laced through his eyes.

“Just make it all go away I need to forget.” I say going back to working on getting his shirt off and then he unbuttons my blazer and throws it across the room and then starts working on pulling at my lace tank top before taking charge and flipping us over so he was on top.

As soon as he was on top my tank top went flying across the room and the next thing I knew was skirt was being unzipped and slowly pulled down leaving me just in a pair of black boyshorts and a black bra and then I was working on getting him out of his pants and while I’m sliding his pants down I purposely brush my hand against his crotch which instantly makes me release as throaty moan.

“God Bec I’ve missed this so much, I want you so bad.” He says slipping his hand into my boyshorts and slipping a finger inside of me and I instantly moan from not having been intimate with someone for over three months body was going insane and Jon slowly pumped his finger in and out.

“Ugh Jon don’t stop.” I moan arching my back up pushing making is finger push further into me.

“These need to come off now.” Jon says ripping my boyshorts off and quickly moving his hands to the clasp of my bra making me whimper due to the loss of his finger from inside me but before I know it I feel Jon places his hands on my face and his lips on mine before he looks me in the eye and smiles.

“Jon, what’s the matter?” I ask just wanted to feel him inside me already.

“I don’t have anything?” He says looking at me.

“Well I don’t either it’s not like I was sexing it up while I was in Vancouver alone.” I laugh.

“Well what do you want to do?” He asks.

“Are you really asking me this?” I groan.

“I just want to make sure with you before I do something to make you upset.” He says place a soft kiss on the corner of my mouth.

“Jon, just get inside me already.” I say and Jon takes no time placing a hard kiss on my lips before he slowly pushes himself inside of me and I let out a soft moan as he just kisses along my jaw letting me adjust to his size. “Jon move already.” I moan out and he responds by quickly picking up his pace thrusting in and out causing me to moan every swear word in the book.

“Oh god fuck Becca you are so tight.” He moans out while picking up pace as he slides in and out of me as one of his hands makes way up to my chest where he grabs hold of one of my breast and slowly starts playing with the nipple rolling to between his fingers which I in responds throw my head back and moan so loud that I bet the whole building can hear me scratch that I bet most of Vancouver can hear me.

“Fuck Jon harder, fuck me hard.” I scream and he’s still playing with my one nipple and was still moving in and out of me at a face pace.

“Becca I love it when you talk to me dirty like that.” He moans playfully nipping at my neck which just causes me to mean in response and his hand then leaves my breast and makes its way down in-between my legs and to my clit where it starts playing with it.

“Oh god Jon right there I’m so close.” I moan looking at him and seeing the sweat drip from all over his body it just turns me on even more and I can feel myself tightening around him.

“Becca I’m so close baby,” He moans as I can feel him reach his climax as I do the same but he doesn’t pull out of me just pulls me closer to his chest and whispering nonsense into my ear.

“Jon, I need to get up.” I say looking at him.

“Oh you’re not going anywhere I just got you back in my arms I’m not letting you go yet.” He says laughing.

“I really need to get up I have 2000 words to write and shit 2 hours to write it.” I say looking at the clock.

“I guess I can let you up then.” He says pulling himself out of me and I wrap the sheet around my body getting up and going over to my desk.

“So I’ll see you at the game tonight?” I ask.

“I would assume you would.” He laughs.

“Well I didn’t know if you wanted to see me again or if this was just a quick fuck to make me feel worse about myself and then you’d never talk to me again.” I say looking at the floor.

“Becca, I would never do that to you again you don’t know how back I felt after telling you those things back in Chicago I don’t know if I’ll ever forgive myself but seeing you today made all the things I will always feel for you come rushing back and I know I need you in my life forever and even if we need to mend what went wrong I’m 100 percent willing do to it if you are.” He says smiling and placing a soft kiss on my lips.

“It might take some time but I’m willing to give it a chance, but you’ll have to deal with me being in Vancouver.” I say looking at him.

“If it means you’ll be mine then I’m willing to let you be across the world from me.” He says giving me a soft kiss and gathering his things before getting dressed and catching a cab back to Rogers arena leaving me to my thoughts and my essay before tonight game.
♠ ♠ ♠
Look an update!
This is the first ever sex scene I've ever wrote and posted, I've written them before but never posted them into a story but I was bored and thought what the hell I feel like writing about sex!

haha but I hope you all enjoy

I'll update sometime soon.

:)