Status: Active

Gone with the Wind

Jinxx's P.O.V.

I smiled and hugged my mom goodbye. She got into the car and drove away. I waved bye and turned and began walking back onto my campus.

"Hey, bro." CC smiled.

"CC! What's up? I didn't know you went here."

"Just moved in. I wanted to meet my roomate but he wasn't in." CC shrugged.

"What wing are you in?"

"B. You?"

"B!" I smiled, "floor?"

"3rd. You?"

"No way! Me too!" I smiled, "Room?"

"379. You?"

"You're my roommate?" I asked confused and he laughed.

"That would explain why my roommate wasn't in." he chuckled.

"Yeah." I nodded, grinning. We began walking back to our dorm. I opened the door and sat on my bed. I opened my laptop and signed onto Chat.

*4 new messages*

I scrolled down and read the names silently: Ashley, Dante, CC, and Kyle. Who is Kyle? I replied to Ashley and Dante. I opened CC's message.

*I see you.* it read. I laughed and replied: *Dork.* I opened Kyle's message and saw he was online.

*Hey.* the message read.

*Sup.* I replied. I wait three minutes when I heard a little beep signaling he'd replied.

*Not much. You? :)* he said.

*Nothing. Not to be rude, but do I know you??* I replied.

*Nope.*

*Oh.. Okay..*

*My friend knows you. She said your awesome, so I thought I'd say hi.*

*Which friend?*

*Sandra.*

*Okay :) tell her I said hi!*

*Okey Dokey.*

*So..*

*She said hey. She also said we look alike :P.* he replied and sent a picture attached to the message. I downloaded the picture and waited for it to load. Once it did, I sat there in shock and stared at the boy who looked exactly like me.

"Christian! Come here!" I yelled and he walked in.

"Yeah?"

"Look at this pic." I said pointing to the screen, "He Looks exactly like me doesn't he? And he's cute, isn't he?"

"That's you." he laughed.

"Look at his shirt. It says Avenged Sevenfold, I don't listen to them. That's not me. It's a boy named Kyle."

"Okay. Sure." he nodded.

"It is! How am I going to chat with myself? Dumbass." I mumbled.

"Whatever." CC said and walked back into the living room. I started chatting with Kyle again.

*You look just like me :O.* the message read. I sent a pic of myself along with the message.

*Hehe. You're cute! ^-^* he replied. CC walked back into the room.

"We have orientation. Come on. Time to go!" he said.

"Alright." I said to him and typed one last message to Kyle.

*Thanks, you too! I have to go. I'll talk to you later.* the message said. Then I signed out, closed my laptop, and placed it in my drawer. I stood and followed CC out. I couldn't stop thinking about Kyle.