‹ Prequel: Shooting Stars
Status: working on it

Rookie

Welcome

“Sophie this is Jordan Staal,” Patrick Kane introduced us at the annual summer hockey convention, this year held in Pittsburgh.

“I know, Pat. I’m a hockey fan, remember?”

“Of course you are or you wouldn’t be here, right, Soph?”

“Exactly, thanks, Jordan.”

“Not a problem, accompany me for a drink at the bar?” I nodded and pushed KK in a joking manner.

“Bye, KK,” I giggled like a little girl as he lost his balance and almost fell into Alex Oveckin.

“KK?” Jordan questioned.

“It’s a nickname to a nickname. I’m not allowed to use the actual nickname in public. It’s easily embarrassable.”

“I understand. Now, I have a question that needs an answer,” he said before ordering our drinks. I got a soda and he got a scotch. I nodded as our drinks were handed over. “Are you going to wear a tutu with your hockey pads?” I took a good look at him before dumping my soda on him. I left the bar to find my best friend, Corey Crawford.

“Hey, what’s wrong, babe?” Corey asked, using his own terms of endearment.

“Jordan Staal’s a prick,” I said as I wrapped my arms around his middle.

“That he is,” he wrapped his arms around me and we stood that way for a couple minutes while the conversation Corey was previously included in continued.
♠ ♠ ♠
***Okay, Kane is known as KandyKane which is shortened to KK.
***Corey Crawford is the second main character of this story!!
***Don't worry, more of the Pens to come soon!
****Wondering who anyone is? Check out the characters tab!
Sophie's outfit