Status: active

Not Your Everyday Story

Chapter three

It’s been a week, one week since I got adopted by Paul Digiovanni lead guitarist of Boys Like Girls. In the time that I have been here I have gotten to know my foster father really well and we are even on speaking terms. Yes, I opened up, I chose to trust. A first since I was nine, since the very day I stopped. The guys have a surprise for me today, to be honest, I’m kind of scared. I don’t know what it is and I’m not sure if I really want to know, I mean it could be anything. For all I know they could be sending me back to the orphanage I came from, and if I went back now, I don’t know if I could ever trust again.

All I know about the surprise is that it’s in California, Huntington to be exact. I wonder if I will get to see Avenged Sevenfold, man I love those guys! Ashley would be so jealous if she were alive. Oh god, Ashley, sissy I miss you so much. You would love these guys, I wish you were here with me and not up heaven or wherever you are right now. I love you so much sis.
Hey, Sky, were here, a voice interrupts my thoughts, Paul’s voice. Bryan was sick so we had to leave without him, were only going to be here for a month though, not that long. But without him, it’s not going to be as much fun, or at least I don’t think so. Wait, are we staying here?

Holy shit, this place is a mansion, it’s huge! Yeah, he chuckled, of course. I got out of the car apprehensively and right as I did, a huge yellow torpedo knocked me down and started to cover my face in wet frantic licks. I shrieked completely freaking, and, Bella, NO! Sorry about that, you must be Skylar.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's short and not very good, I have a major case of writers blck right now, ugh.