Status: Beware I have spelling and grammar errors. I am horrible with that and my editor (Mom.) is not very good at her job latelyXPI love her anyways though lol.:)

I Am Zombie Chick

Mr. ***

"Ah Miss Evans, how nice of you to grace us with your presents," My biology teacher, Mr. Richards (Or as we call him Mr. DICK!) sneered at me. The second bell rung seconds before I rushed my way into the overly bright class room and into his evil layer. I was maybe thirty seconds late, if that.

A nervous freshman girl rushed passed me, weary of being picked as the target of Mr. Dicks torment this semester, and to her relief it was not her.. It was me. Mr. Dick was one of the douchebaggiest teacher we had at our school, he picked a student every year as his bully punching bag then the torment was endless.

His appearance wasn't very intimidating at first but after a few moments in conversation with this man even a grown adult would fear him. He was the height of a NBA basketball player but the weight of a teenage ballerina girl, meaning he towered over us but was as thin as a tooth pick. He had dark brown hair combed to the sides on both parts and held down with what looked like a type of greasy wax... Yuck.

His eyes were round, and hazel with bulky wonka glasses sitting on the bridge of his bony pig nose, and his mouth was pressed in a thin line from a glare which seemed permanently plastered on his face. He wore a pair of brown cackies, black leather dress shoes and a pladded caramel dress shirt... Seriously man, Pladded? When were you born!

The fact Mr. Dick here only pointed out my tardiness when several other students rushed in right behind me pointed out I was not in for a good year in his class, lucky me.

Without even a word in his direction I walked right passed him to a set in the back row by the windows, hopefully far enough away that he wouldn't notice me as much. The class room was filled with rows upon rows of biotables along the walls, two seats per a table, and the walls were a bland plaster grey with concrete flooring. Lucky me had two empty seats all to myself, and by the window at that.

Mr. Dick stood at the front of the class room writing a bunch of crap on the chalk bored oblivious to the fact a pair of lab partners in the front freaking row were getting to third base right there, their mouths glued to one another like two apes getting it on at a zoo. Let's hope that guy doesn't decide to go for a home run in front of everyone.

"Now that everyone has decided to show up on the first day back to school how about we begin with assigning lab partners? Yes I said assigning. You will not pick your own in my class." A groan echoed throughout the class, and Mr. Dick cleared his throat like that would stop anything. Great Dick's got assigning, lucky us.

"Alright so I took the liberty at assigning everyone as they came into the room and there is an odd amount so since you Miss Evans were the last one in you will be by yourself this semester. Now Miss Carter, Mr. Welson please take a seat together," Mr. Dick beckoned for them on the front row. Due to the fact my teacher is a Dick I am partnerless and get to stay in my back row seat. I will thank my lucky stars later.

The third base dude ended up in the back row across from my table with another guy thankfully so I don't think I will be watching porno this semester. His girl was two rows in front of me glaring at Mr. Dick. At least I wasn't the only one who disliked him.

Mr. Dick turned to face the class and eyed us one by one before landing on me, and point on staring. Take a picture it lasts longer creep.

"This semester we will be studying the biology of the living dead. How they came back and what the difference between our biology is, because there is a big difference people. They are no longer human," He spat the last sentence out, his words like venom from a snake. What the heck? I am too human!

This jerk was going to try and bully me all semester well that crap isn't going to fly with this "Living dead" chick. "Oh really well will you explain to me Mr. Richards how someone who dies a human and awakes again, still in a human body isn't still human? Because I do believe they have ran tests on that and proved that you can not awaken a new species," I retorted. The whole class turned to look at me, all eyes wide and mouths gaping open.

Mr. Dick walked down the isles to me, his feet slow but wide steps till he stopped inches in front of my table. He was silent at first but the his hands slammed down on my table over my hands and gripped my wrists. His grip was painfully right, but I didn't say a word, even when he lifted my hands in front of my view.

"Explain to me how someone so hideously white, and craves human flesh is human? Look at your hands Miss Evans and remember you will never be human again. Now I suggest you leave my class at once. I will not deal with your witty comments through my class today," He ordered and walked away from my desk.

Fury and embarrassment burned my cheeks, and I scrambled out of my seat. With my stuff in hand I rushed out of the room, no more comment or defensive words were left in me. Tears streamed down my face, but I pushed passed them and ran. I ran passed the teachers hollering my name, passed other students frightened to even stand closed to me, and I burst out the doors into the warm sun. My car was thankfully parked close to the front doors, so I rushed to my car, and got the hell out of there.

My mom was wrong, I can't do this because he is right. I am not human, I don't think like I use to, I don't act like I use to... I don't act human. It's time I stop pretending I am. What do you do when you feel the whole world is against you? When the ones you love turn their backs on you for another?

Reality hit me again after I realized I had driven out of town and into a city unfamiliar to me. The buildings were all at least four stories high, people flooded the side walks like ants in an ant farm, hobo's stood on the corners holding signs saying the end is coming. Cars drove recklessly beside me, people mindlessly ran across the streets, and that is why I slammed on my breaks. A group of teenagers had rushed across the street right in front of me.

They easily dodged my skidding van but pissed me off to no end. The sound of my horn startled one of them, and he turned to look at me and I continued to smack my hand on the horn, furious beyond all belief.

Damn stupid people running in front of traffic!
The one that I startled with my rageful honks stared at me, confused. He was a guy maybe a year or two older than me, his eyes met mine for a moment before quickly looking away, but it was too late. I had seen him... He was just like me.

His eyes that watched me glowed yellow like the sun, his skin was chalk white like mine, his body was strong and lean while his face was thin. He was wearing a rage against machine t-shirt and baggy jeans. His hair was a military buzz cut that was maybe a inch long, and the wildest part was his hair was actually black! Yes black!

He held himself with a confidence no teenager I knew could carry, the group around him all shared the same chalk white skin, glowing eyes, but there hair was dirty blond, not nearly as white as mine.
They couldn't be... That's not possible, his hair was black!

The guy eyed me once more before turning away with his group and disappearing into a barbecue restaurant.
I pulled up to the curve and got out. I had to know... I had to know if they were Zombies, and why his hair did not change. I had to know I wasn't alone.
♠ ♠ ♠
I updated mainly because I got comments so fast:D Plus I had this chapter ready lol. Comment and subscribe please!:)
Spell checked!