Status: Beware I have spelling and grammar errors. I am horrible with that and my editor (Mom.) is not very good at her job latelyXPI love her anyways though lol.:)

I Am Zombie Chick

All I wanted was to to back to being normal, to go back to the life where I had it all. Friends who loved me, people who wanted to be me, but then it was ripped away from me and I was cursed to live the life of a monster... The life of the unwanted. Welcome to the life of a teenage Zombie. My names Alex, and I am Zombie chick.
  1. Munch munch
    People like me were always watched. Always feared and few actually dared to sit by us. This boy in front of me was either really brave or just plain stupid. I was going for stupid.
  2. The day I died
    The light shining through all the white picket windows cast a glow all along our yellow sunflower painted kitchen. Mom loved flowers... I did too at one time. Before IT happened...
  3. Once upon a time... I had it all.
    "What?" I giggled. He shook his head and tilted his face down a bit situating his lips centimeters from mine.
  4. Dining with the dead.
    Pain swirled around in my stomach and my hunger that was so starving merely minutes ago evaporated into uneasy sadness. Great, there go's my dinner.
  5. Time to get this show on the road.
    "Thanks mom," I nodded through a mouth full of gravy. Extra sausage of course.
  6. Mr. ***
    He was a guy maybe a year or two older than me, his eyes met mine for a moment before quickly looking away, but it was too late. I had seen him... He was just like me.