Save Me

Doctor Feel Good

"Ok first we are going to get you some clothes to shop in because the duck shirt and boy shorts are not gonna get you dick." Brian said pulling me into some store.
"Excuse me, I don't need dick." I laughed back.
"Oh sweet heart you've been deprived."
"No I was raped on graduation, If that's what sex feels like I dont want it."
"Trust me, it's amazing."
"I'm sure you would know."
"Babe you have no idea." He winked handing me a pair of jeans and a cami.
"This looks nice." I stated looking in the mirror.
"Yes you do."
"Eyes up here."
"Yeahh yeahh, lets get shoppin. Victoria Secret's hot damn!"
"Oh lord."
"Hey, you need bras and panties and your out with me baby you'll be looking great."
"If you say so."
"Here try this on."
"Brian, this is a 34 DDD. I am not that big!"
"Oh, well how should I know!?"
"34 D Brian."
"Do you need help putting it on?"
"No, Im perfectly fine with putting on a bra."
"You gotta at least let me see you in one of the items I picked out." Brian begged.
"Fine." I said putting on a black corset and a matching thong set. I opened the door and he just stared at me. "What?"
He didn't say anything instead he just smirked, licked his lips and charged after me. He picked me up by the back of my thighs and kicked the door shut. He slammed me up against the wall and just looked at me. For a split second I got this weird feeling in my stomach. I felt myself getting hot and I wanted him. I couldn't say what came over me but I had this very dirty feeling.
"This can come off." He said pulling the corset off and then kissing my neck.
"Let's pay for this stuff and get out of here." I said stopping him.
"But but but."
"Take me to a secluded area." I whispered in his ear making him shiver.
He scooped up all the garments and ran to the register. I put my clothes back on and fixed my hair quickly. I'm not back from the church a full day and I'm already committing a huge sin by going to have sex with a man I barely know. But something inside me said that it was alright.
After he was done paying for the stuff he grabbed my hand and quickly pulled me down the mall to the exit. We ran down the parking lot and out in the open, down the way there was a Hampton Inn. With a death grip on my hand still Brian yanked me all the way to the hotel and with a few Hi how ya doins, we were entering our room.
Brian threw the stuff on the floor and picked me up like before. My heart was racing a mile a minute. This would technically be my first time ever having sex with someone. I took off my jacket and threw it across the room. Brian wasted no time before crashing his lips into mine. His tongue found its way in my mouth and our tongues battled against one another. His phone began ringing and he threw it across the room cursing at it. Brian fumbled around and finally sat in a chair. I got comfortable as I straddled him. I took his hat off and started playing with his hair as I kissed him. I could feel his bulge get bigger and bigger as i slowly grinded on him making him moan softly in our kisses. I quickly pulled off my shirt then his, revealing his tattoos i ran my hands up and down his chest in slow motions just to get used to his skin. Tired of being teased, he picks me back up and takes me to the bed he plops me down on my back and yanks off my jeans and throwing off my shoes, he kicked off his shoes and pants also before climbing over me. he scooted me up near the pillows and he unhooked my bra. Brian left small kisses on my neck and as my moans started to burst out he began biting at my neck.
"Oh my..." I trailed on.
"You haven't felt nothing yet." He smirked taking my right nipple in his mouth and sucking on it.
He went to my other breast to give it the same attention after a few minutes he stopped and licked down my stomach until he got to my panties. He raked his teeth together taking part of it in his mouth and pulling them off.
He came back up and he bit on my ear lightly and started whispering dirty things into my ear making me shiver. He slid his hand up my thigh and squeezed it before he took two fingers and rubbed my clit.
"You are so wet right now." He laughed before pushing his fingers inside me causing me to squeal in excitement.
He twirled his fingers inside me and kept pumping them in and out causing waves of ecstasy to form inside my stomach. I arched my back at ever thrust and couldn't contain myself with the soft moans that were escaping me. The thrusts of his fingers began to go faster and faster that my eyes began to roll in the back of my head. I grabbed the back of his hair and pulled him down to kiss him violently. With his wet fingers he pulled them out and began rubbing circles onto my clit. I bit the bottom of his lip hard and moaned as I was reaching my climax. This turned him on a lot more and he thrusted his fingers back inside of me.
"Brian!" I screamed.
"Yes?" He smiled in the kiss.
"Stop teasing me." I breathed out
"That's all you had to say."
I pulled my legs up and hooked my toes in his boxers and slid them down off of him. He lifted my legs up and wrapped them around his back. He took both of my wrists and held them above my head with his left hand and he held my left hip with his right and as he glided into me. He got a few inches in and he looked at me.
"Bri-!" I screamed as he thrusted all the way inside of me.
His pace began to pick up as he was thrashing all around inside of me. He buried his face into my neck as his grip on my hip got tighter. He himself was beginning to moan at each movement. I started to shout dirty things into his ear which caused him to moan with excitement. His breathing was uncontrollably loud and fast I could tell he was just about there but I didn't want this to be over that quick.
"Don't you dare come yet." I threatened.
"Baby I can go for hours." He muttered biting at my neck.
I could feel my stomach churn as my climax was almost at its peak. He let go of my hands and my hip and he took both of his hands and held onto the head board to lift himself up. By lifting himself up he got deeper inside of me and his thrust's got much more faster. I dug my fingernails into his lower back my walls began to tighten up as I was reaching my climax.
"Holy shit." He sighed as he felt the tightness on him he kept pumping in and out until I started to lose my orgasm, it was stuck I felt that there wasnt enough power. So i leaned up and flipped him over and got on top of him. He grabbed a hold of my hips and started moving me up and down. I picked up the same rhythm and rocked my hips back and forth, up and down, side to side as my climax came. The walls started to tighten up again and i was screaming at the top of my lungs. I got a few moans of my name from him as he bursted inside of me. I could feel the warmth of his cum inside of me and I kept rocking my hips until his climax had been fully ridden out.
I fell on top of his sweaty chest and our breathing was the same, sloppy and heavy. I laid there for a while and he just played with my hair, twirling it around his fingers. I leaned up and kissed him on his lips softly and laid beside him. I rested my head on his chest and he let out a big sigh.
"I am just going to say that, that was out of this world." Brian stated.
"You can say that again."
"Told ya it wasn't bad."
"I think you and I need to do this more often."
"You just let me know when and where baby and I will be there."
♠ ♠ ♠
ok that was my first sex scene. so let me know how i did!