That Kid

Bitch!

“Yearh sure, Frank just says that we have to make a quick stop at Jamia’s.” Mikey told his older brother over the phone. Gerard grimaced at the sound of her name. He didn’t know why, but he really didn’t like her. Not all.
Not that she wasn’t a sweet and funny girl, but there was just something about her that made Gerard narrow his eyes at her every time he saw her.

“Okay, I’ll be there in a few minutes.” Gerard said. The brothers and Frank,- who actually also was one of the brothers, but mostly people talked about them as ‘the Way brothers and Iero’ – were going to play minigolf.

About ten minutes later Gerard knocked on the door to his old house and he was met by his mother who hugged him tight and placed a kiss on his cheek. A moment later Mikey and Frank appeared in the door. When Gerard saw Frank he slightly gasped and clapped a hand in front of his mouth to not laugh out loud. Mikey looked at Frank and then shrugged, walking past his mother and brother and out into Gerard’s car. Donna gave Frank a funny look before she went back inside.

Frank was wearing a pink golf outfit – luckily with shorts and not a skirt – while he had made tiny pigtails out of his shoulder length brown hair. He grinned stupidly at Gerard who stood frozen with his hand still over his mouth.

“COME ON!” Mikey screamed inpatient from the car making Gerard groan annoyed and yell back “Fuck off Mikey!”

Frank giggled before pushing past Gerard and over to the car. Gerard shook his and head and smiled slightly to himself before walking over to car.

Not long after they were in front of Jamia’s house.

“Why are we even here?” Gerard asked glaring at the house from inside his car. “I just wanted to say hey to Jamia.” Frank said and opened the door. “Does she know that you’re coming?” Mikey asked though he looked like he was busy texting.

“Nope.” And with that Frank was on his way to the house. The knocked and the door and when there was no response he grabbed the doorknob and turned it. It was unlocked.
He knew Jamia was home so he decided to surprise. He noticed that there was no one else in the house. He walked towards her room and heard the sound of music blasting from it. When he stood in front of the door he thought that it wouldn’t matter if he knocked or not – she wouldn’t hear it anyways.
Opening the door he stopped in his tracks and stared at his girlfriend in an open legged position with an Asian dude on top of her. He couldn’t hear it because of the music, but he could see that she was moaning.
She turned her head to the side when she noticed the stream of light coming into the room and gasped out “Frank..” when she saw Frankie stand and stare at them. The dude stopped humping her and looked to the side as well with an annoyed expression on his face. Frank stared for a moment or two more before shrugging and pull his phone out, snapping a photo of them. Jamia pushed the boy of her and grabbed the duvet to cover herself. Frank turned around before half running out the door with Jamia humping after him because the duvet was so long. The boy had just glanced annoyed after them before he grabbed the remote to the bed and clicked on a bottom making it vibrate.

“FRANK WAIT!” Jamia shouted after Frank who just raising his hand and flipped her off, not turning to look at her.

“PLEASE! I can explain, baby!” she yelled when Frank opened the front door and stomped out of it. Mikey and Gerard who had been chatting turned their head when they heard the noise coming from the house. Gerard just gawked stupidly at out from his car while Mikey pushed the door open and jumped out just to be pushed back in by Frank who sat down and looked at Gerard and said emotionless “Drive.”

Gerard just nodded and drove off, not asking any questions and leaving the screaming chick behind. Frank looked out the window and sighed.

“What happened?” Mikey asked quietly. Frank didn’t look away from the window or said anything, he just reached for his phone in his pocket and blindly handed Mikey the phone. Mikey eyed it before grabbing it and looking at it. He gasped when he saw the picture that it was still on.

“Oh jeez, Frank are you okay?” Mikey asked shocked and full with sympathy. Frank shrugged “I guess, strangely enough I’m not sad. It probably just haven’t sunk in yet..”

“Hey back there! Feel like sharing?!” Gerard called out to the boys in the backseat. Mikey leaned forward and hold the phone next to him. Gerard glanced to the side and frowned when he saw the picture.

“Fucking bitch…” he growled and narrowed his eyes at the picture before gasping slightly and then turning back to look at the road.

“What is it?” Mikey asked and Gerard sighed “That boy is in my class. His name is Alex and he is the most homophobic bastard that you will ever find. And he has a girlfriend!”

Mikey have him a funny look “Homophobic?”

Gerard eyes widened when he realized that he had said. He knew that it must seem weird to bring that up when you wasn’t even gay, because you weren’t a victim of his.

“Uhm.. yearh… he pushes me around sometimes because apparently I’m like a faggot.” Gerard forced an awkward laugh, but Mikey just looked concerned at him.

“Gerard can I ask you something?” he asked. Frank looked with furrowed eyebrows back and forth the brothers.

“Su-sure.” Gerard said nervously staring intense at the road. “Are you gay?” Mikey asked almost causal. Gerard looked like he was about to puke. “Why are you asking?”

“Just cause… I’m not gonna go all homophobe on you, Gee. I just want to know if you are. Don’t worry.” Mikey added the last sentence when he saw his brother’s nervous face. Gerard breathed in a shaky breath. “Yes Mikey, I’m gay.”

Mikey smiled “Okay, awesome.”

Gerard looked a bit confused at his little brother and then glanced at Frank in the mirror. Frank looked right back at him and smiled. He smiled back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yesterday I became an aunt to a beautiful baby girl :3