That Kid

Bitch?

“I love you.” Frank shuddered slightly when the hot breath hit his ear and he smiled. He turned his head and embraced his lover. “Right back at ya.” He said hugging tighter.

“Hey Frank, Mikey ask if he can bor.. Oh..” Frank and his sweetheart lifted their heads and looked at a slightly startled Gerard standing in the doorframe to Frank’s room.

“Sorry, I didn’t know that you had company.” Gerard said eyeing what could someday join his family. “It’s fine, it wasn’t like we were fucking.” Frank snickered and placed a kiss on the smaller in his arms.

“Wha’? What ever, and this is?” Gerard said shaking his head at his step brother. Frank smiled as the person in his arms reached out a hand to Gerard. “Jamia, and you’re Jared, right?” the girl said friendly, but Gerard just glared at her hand.

“No, sorry to disappoint you, Jamie, but I’m Gerard.” He said spitting out his name. Jamia dropped her hand and looked up at Frank who stared at Gerard.

“Her name is Jamia, Gee.” He stated. “And I’m Gerard.” Gerard said.

Jamia moved awkwardly a she looked back and forth the two boys staring at each other. “Maybe I should just leave.” She said quietly. Frank broke eye contact with Gerard and looked down at the brown short-haired girl, “You don’t have to, babe.”

“No, it’s fine, my dad needs help with my brother anyways.” She said and smiled placing a hand on Frank’s chest and reaching for his lips. He smiled back as they collided.

Gerard cleared his throat making Jamia pull away from Frank and look shyly down before leaving after giving a small wave and goodbye to Frank. Gerard moved out of her way so she could leave the room.

When she was done Frank grunted annoyed and glared at Gerard, “Dude, what the fuck was that about?!”

“What was what about?” Gerard hissed back making Frank clench his jaw. “The way you acted towards Jamia! She’s my girlfriend so I expect you to behave!”

“I did! Why are you taking your shit at me?” Gerard asked. “No, Gerard, I know that you can be a lot nicer than that, and I want you to fucking be that when she is around!”

“Why?! She called me Jared! I mean, seriously, Jared? She must watch too much Supernatural!” Gerard said and nodded his head as if he agreed with what he had just said. Frank rolled his eyes, “You’re the one who watched too much Supernatural..”

“Details, details…” Gerard said waving his hands in the air. “What ever, just be nice, okay?” Frank said giving Gerard a look that most people didn’t want to mess with, but Gerard had learned to just shrug it mentally off a long time ago.

“Why? She’s just some chick.” Gerard said making Frank frown, “She is just not some chick, I fucking love her.”

“Do you know what love is, Frankie?” Gerard asked crossing his arms, “Yes, it’s what I feel for Jamia, now tell me what you was about to when you walked in.”

“I don’t think you know what it is, that right there was pure puppy love aka. don’t screw yourself over with nothing!” Gerard said ignoring what Frank had said.

“Fuck you, you don’t understand!” Frank said annoyed and offended. “Excuse me? How long have you even known this girl?!” Gerard hissed raising an eyebrow. “Almost two months, but that’s not of import..” “So what you are saying is that you even hardly know this girl?!” Gerard cut Frank off.

“I don’t like her. She sends out bad vibes.” Gerard said putting his hands on his hips. “Dude, could you be more gay?” Frank said and couldn’t help a smile creep into his face. Gerard rolled his eyes before smirking and cock his hip.

“No way, she did not just say that!” Gerard said looking outraged and talked slightly high-pinched with a gay lisp making Frank bend over laughing. Gerard couldn’t help but grin widely himself and walk over to Frank and embraced him in a hug. Frank shook with laughs before wrapping his arms around Gerard too.

“Sorry dude, I just don’t want you ending up with some bitch, y’know.” Gerard said making Frank smile warmly though Gerard couldn’t see it.

“Yearh, I really appreciate that, but please trust me on this?” Gerard sucked in a deep breath before nodding, “Okay.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Only 9 chapters and already 15 subscribers? You guys fucking rock! Thanks for all the comments and shit :D