That Kid

Gay

"I swear to God I'll fuck you up, Tim!" Frank shouted after his cousin, but it was too late, he was already running outside.

Gerard sat reading a book, leaned up against a three when it was ripped out of his hands. Gerard growled annoyed, but when he saw who it was his eyes widen.

"Frankie tells me you have a new dirty little secret." He grinned, but before he could say anything else Frank came running and pushed him away.

"Don't listen to him!" Frank said to Gerard while glaring at his cousin. Gerard looked up at the young teen dumbfounded, "What did you tell him?"

"Nothing, just ignore hi.." "What. Did. You. Tell. Him. Frank?!" Gerard hissed and Frank finally looked down at him and gulped. "No-nothing…"

"He told me that little Gerard Way likes to suck cock!" Tim laughed out loud. Gerard opened in mouth in shock and stared at Frank who started to sweat of nervousness.

"YOU WHAT?!" Gerard jumped up and stared down at the frighten boy. "You promised you wouldn't tell anyone!" Gerard shouted making Frank flinch.

A few weeks back Frank had accidently walked in on Gerard kissing some guy. Gasping in shock Frank soon found himself pinched against the wall and Gerard had threating him not to tell anyone, which Frank promised. But now he had broken that promise.

"You little shi.." "So is it true?" Tim cut Gerard off. "You're a faggot who likes cock?" he grinned evilly yearning a quiet, "Tim…" from Frank.

Gerard suddenly was right in front of him and grabbed his color making Tim gasp in shock. He wasn't used to Gerard acting up, after what happened two years ago in that bathroom,- which Gerard had never been in since – Gerard would always stay out of his way at family meetings and stuff like that.

"Yes. Yes, I am. I like cock in my ass and my fucking mouth. Is that a problem for you?" Gerard sneered looking like a rabid bunny or some shit.

"N-no.." Tim stuttered surprised and Gerard let him go. "Fine, then fuck off." Gerard growled and Tim pushed him fully away. "Whatever." He said and walked back towards the house. After staring after him until he was fully inside the house, Gerard turned to Frank who looked even smaller than normal, which was a lot.

Frank could already see the outburst coming in his direction. "WHAT THE FUCK, FRANK?!" about a year ago Gerard had learned to act just a little decent to Frank, but he knew that would all come crashing down now.

"I can ex.." "Do you have any idea what this means for me? Huh?! This isn't who took the last fucking cookie! Your jackass cousin will probably tell your dad and I'll be in the biggest shit ever! Argh, goddamnit Frank! YOU FUCKING PROMISED ME!!"

Frank flinched by every other word and seemed to almost have sunken into the ground.

"I fucking knew you couldn't keep it.. I fucking knew!" Gerard started walking back and forth in a little distance. "You always have been a little fucker.." "Hey!" Gerard looked up and saw surprised the offended look on Frank's face.

"Hey what?" Gerard snarled. "Stop talking like that about me! I fucked up, I know that, but fucking stop talking like that!" Frank cried out. Gerard had stopped walking and stared dumbfounded at him, "What?"

Frank looked down when he realized what he had said, "Nothing…"

For a moment the boys didn't do or say anything. "Stop talking like what?" Gerard asked. Frank sighed and stared at his feet, "Like.. y'know…" No, I don't fucking know, Frank, WHAT?!" Gerard shouted.

It was like something in Frank snapped when he looked up. "You always nag on me! You always fucking blame me!" he half-shouted. "Now you hear here, you.." "No! NO! You shut up for once Gerard!"

Gerard stared with wide eyes at the boy. "For you I always was the one who have fucked up everything! Like, how the fuck have it ever been my fault that our parents slept together? Huh? TELL ME THAT! I didn't fucking tell anyone to soap up your mouth, but somehow I actually think that you deserved it!! Why the fuck is it even like this, Gerard? Because I sure as hell don't know! Was it when we first meet and I drew on you? I WAS FIVE, LET IT GO!" Frank screamed out his hands waving in the air like a madman. Gerard just stood and watched as he finally broke down.

"You always ignore me and even when not, you just yell at me and tell how big a fuck-up I am! Should I just do the same to you?! Let you know how it feels! Are really too fucking blind to see that I actually have wanted to be your friend?! Oh and remember when you screamed at me for being a vegetarian?! HOW SICK DO YOU HAVE TO BE YOUR BEING PISSED OVER SUCH A THING?!" Frank looked furious when he. His breathing was heavy and when looking at Gerard he suddenly looked scared over his reaction.
Gerard stood with his mouth slightly open and eyed Frank. Frank moved uncomfortable.

"Fuck you're hot when you're pissed, Frankie." Gerard finally breathed out.
♠ ♠ ♠
DUN DUN DUN DUUUH!xD