Status: Fin :)

Draco Malfoy Said He Loved Me...

Revival

A week later, it was nearing my Christmas ball, but I told daddy that we will not be having it if Draco is not awake and healthy enough, and father had a big go at Lucas for irresponsible behaviour. The next morning, Draco finally was able to move quite well, talk, and was finally awake. As he opened his eyes, and looked into mine, the ice in his eyes melted, and he kissed me.
“Draco… I’m so sorry” I said crying.
“For what princess?”
“For everything… if I hadn’t tried to sleep with you, none of this would have happened” I said, shutting my eyes as more tears leaked out. When I opened them, he propped himself up on one elbow, and touched my face with his palm
“Hey… it was worth it. Every second” he said, and kissed me again as Narcissa walked in with breakfast. I had not left Draco’s side since a week before when the spell was lifted for anything what so ever. Ok, I went to the toilet, but I rushed back to him again. And I had a bath every morning and brushed my teeth, but I raced back to him again.
“Oh! My Draco! My darling Draco!” Narcissa yelled, and ran towards Draco, placing my breakfast on a desk, and hugging Draco.
“Mum! Get off!” Draco groaned, and she let go, realising she was hurting him. I smiled at Draco again, wiping away my tears, and hugged him. I loved this boy so much. Lucas and Daddy came up as well, and Blaise and Danni rushed over as soon as they heard the news. Even Aunt Bellatrix came. They all took turns hugging him, and after that was all over, he said he wanted to go flying with just me, so we mounted our brooms, and flew over the ice tipped trees, letting the cool breeze blow on our faces. It felt good to be outside at last, and Draco and I held hands, even whilst flying. When he dived downwards, I followed, and we arrived at our usual cottage. We had never been here before without Danni and Blaise, but we didn’t care. We kissed again, and skated on the lake, by accioing our blades. He seemed to be completely mobile, and he pushed me up against the wall, and kissed me again before flying back home with me. It would have been quite romantic to make love now, but sex on snow covered grass in a weather that was minus 14.c was gonna freeze our butts before we even got going, so we flew back home holding hands again.
♠ ♠ ♠
naaaw cuteness on snow like a little apple pie ...
what am i saying??