Status: Fin :)

Draco Malfoy Said He Loved Me...

Romancing

We flew far over the trees again, but this time, I could see the sea, and as we got nearer, I saw a stretch of sand. We were going to the beach. I smiled to myself, and we both dove downwards towards the white, soft sand. We had the beach all to ourselves, and we sat down, his arm around my shoulder, and my head on his shoulder. We watched the pink and gold sunset, mesmerized by the fiery colours of red and orange streaked across the darkening sky, slowly turning purple. We watched the sunset, and as half of the sun disappeared under the sea, Draco kissed me. I felt light headed all over again, and could hardly take in anything around me except for Draco. I looked at him lovingly. We wouldn’t be disturbed here… so I slipped off my shoes, and he followed. I lay on top of him, the sunlight glowing on his face, and kissed him. This was by far one of the most romantic times we’d had together. He turned, and got on top of me, kissing me, whilst un-buttoning my blouse. I took of his t-shirt, and felt his muscles, kissing him again, then smiled at him. We both wanted this. He slipped my hand into his pocket, and took out a condom, as we heard shrieking coming from children. We widened our eyes, and I stuffed it back in his pocket, and then stood up to see what was going, buttoning up my top again quickly. We saw 2 kids, and 2 parents, trying to get the children to calm down, and put on their swimming costumes on the rock cliff above us. We both ran under the cliff as we saw the family approaching, putting on our clothes again. I sighed, stroking Draco’s face after we’d finished dressing. He grinned, and I smiled back evilly. That really had gotten our hearts racing, the whole family almost spotting us episode. We got back on our brooms, and just apparated back home.
“So, did you get laid then?” Blaise yelled as we walked into the living room, and gaped as the parents came in, and heard his statement. I slapped him lightly.
“No douche bag!” I said, and let him chase me round the house, whilst my father glared
“KELLY!”
“WHAT?” I yelled, feeling pissed off that he’d stopped me, and Blaise grabbed me by my waist and pulled me back to face him… had my father just interrupted a moment?... between me and Blaise???
“Act like a lady!” he hissed, and I sighed, then looked at Blaise again, looked down, and went upstairs with all of them and into my room.
♠ ♠ ♠
enjoy my little muffins
i'm off to watch pretty little liars :D
and theeeen
and theeeeen
and theeeeeeeeeeeen
THE VAMPIRE DIARIES
:O :O