Status: Fin :)

Draco Malfoy Said He Loved Me...

Blackout

I looked at Draco, then Danni, then Draco again, and opened my mouth to speak, when I felt Blaise shove me off him, and him gape at me too. No, he couldn’t be trying to blame this all on me could he? It was just as much his fault as it were mine. He wanted this exactly like I did! I looked at him, my mouth open, matching all three mouths.
“Kelly I am so sorry! I don’t know why I did that! Please forgive me Kelly” he said, and I widened my eyes. Blaise would never do such a thing. Instead, he was blaming it on himself, and when he pushed me away, it looked as if I pushed him away
“W-w-” I started, but Danni came to my side, and Draco punched Blaise so that Blaise’ jaw started bleeding as much blood as Draco’s knuckle was.
“You fucking asshole! She’s my fiancée! You ever touch her again I’ll fucking kill you, you piece of shit!” he yelled, and punched Blaise’s stomach, knocking the wind out of him. Danni and I gasped.
“Danni” I started, but she cut in
“It’s ok Kelly. I don’t blame you. The way he held you, you couldn’t pull away, he’s got a strong grip, I would know” she said, and then hugged me all of a sudden, making my step back, and cried onto my shoulder. No, I wasn’t going to blame Blaise, but none of them would listen! It was my fault too. What was happening? I felt dizzy all of a sudden, and before I knew what was happening, I was falling, and Danni screamed my name, and I blacked out before I hit the floor.
♠ ♠ ♠
woo 300 readers on the first chapter!! :D