Need You Now

Prologue

~Story Start~ Cassandra's P.O.V.~

It took my parents 3 years before they finally accepted the fact that their little girl was meant to be guarding the wizard/high priest in a world totally different from the one i grew up in. I've been training a working up to this day from the help of my older brother and friends since i was very young. I took many different languages in high school cause i wasn't sure what language they speak in the world I'm going to be living in for the most of my life. Then i got sick of my parents obsessive worrying.
" For the last time mom. I'm gonna be fine. I've been training for this day since I was little," I yelled annoyed. My parents just looked at me as if they seen a ghost or something.
" But, what if you get hurt, Cassandra?" My father asked. I groaned.
" They have doctors there just as we do" I told him for the millionth time.
" You both have nothing to worry about she is one in a million people to have an experience i like this in their life time, and she has been training for this day since she was a young girl," A voice said. We turned to see Yuuko.
" Thanks for pointing out the obvious, Yuuko," I said sarcastically
" Well anyway, Mr. and Mrs. Neilson, its time for you to say good-bye to your daughter for the next little while" Yuuko said seriously. I knew the King of the world I'm going to is waiting for me to arrive.
" Well, mom, dad i guess this is good-bye for a little while anyway" I tell them trying to hold back some tears as i gave them each a hug. " Ok, Yuuko, let's go to the shop so i can go" i said as i turn to face her. She nodded. I waved to my parents as i watched them disappear.