Sequel: Until the End

A Forbidden Love

Not On Love

I sat on the leather sofa as I stared at the floor, but not really seeing it. My thoughts miles away. I couldn't believe this. I fuckin couldn't. Why did I do that? Where's my Ellie? Blood dripped onto my hand but I ignored it. It didn't mean anything but how stupid I am. It was my punishment, though I deserved more. Way more.

"Here. Use this." Michelle said softly, holding out a rag. I shook my head. She sighed as she sat beside me, linking her arm with mine. "She wasn't right for you anyway, babe." I jumped up, shoving Michelle off of me.
"How dare you fuckin say that to me! What do you know about her and if she's right or not for me? Huh?!" I yelled. "Go on and tell me, Chelle. Since you just know everything!"
"It's fucking obvious, jackass! If you fuckin loved the bitch you wouldn't have fucked me like you did. Instead, you would've ignored me and waited for her." Michelle yelled back. "But you didn't. You forgot everything about her and fucked me. You don't love her. You love me, all right? You just proved that tonight." Michelle smiled, crossing her arms. I punched the wall beside her head, making her jump back.
"Get this through your fuckin skull. I. Don't. Love. You." I said through clenched teeth. "I love the girl that ran off this bus and out of my life. Why? Because of you!" I jabbed a finger at Michelle. "You always fuck up everything between me and Ellie."
"Excuse me; but I didn't do a fucking thing. All I did was lay on my back with you on top, shoving your dick into me. How's it my fault you're a man whore?"
"You could've stopped me." I crossed my arms. Michelle rolled her eyes.
"Want me to wipe your ass too? Baby, I shouldn't have to stop you. If you fuckin loved her, you wouldn't have done that."
"Chelle! Just..just get away from me. I don't want to see you." I held my hands up to her, shaking my head.
"But-"
"No! Just go! Unless you want me to punch you. Cause the rate you're going at, I just might." Michelle nodded, walking around me.
"Have fun telling Matt that you made his baby sister run away." Michelle laughed, walking off the bus.
"FUCK!!!" I snarled, punching at the wall again.

Fuck my life! How was I going to tell Shads that his little sister is gone? Gone forever because of me? He'll surely kill my ass now! Fuck, fuck, fuck.... I was pacing the floors, racking my stupid brain for an explanation. But my mind went completely blank as it shut down at the sound of voices coming towards the bus. Their voices. Shads's laughter filled the silent night. My stomach twisted into tight knots and I felt like I was going to puke any second now, the bus doors opened and Zacky was the first one.

"Fuck, man! What happened to your face?" Zacky yelled. Michelle smirked from behind him. I glared in her direction.
"Dude, you all right?" Shads walked towards me. I took a step back, meeting Val's eyes. She furrowed her eyebrows. I looked away from her shamefully, knowing I made her best friend disappear, and met with Shads's eyes.
"Where's my Pudding Cup? She owes me a dance and a fuckin drink!" Rev shouted so Ellie would hear him. Problem was, she wouldn't hear him.
"Syn, where's my sister?" Shads crossed his arms over his chest, his face serious. I swallowed hard. Now I really felt like I ould puke.
"Uhm, you see...well, I, uhm...we-" I stuttered. Shads seemed to tower over me now as he face darkened.
"Spit it out." He growled. "Where. Is. My. Sister?"
"Go on, Syn. Tell him." Michelle giggled. Val's eyes widened as she looked at me. I frowned.
"Dude. Matt, I'm so sorry." I shook my head lightly. "She's....she's gone."
"What the fuck do you mean by gone? What did you fucking do?!" He snarled. I gulped, not looking at him.
"You see, well, she caught us. Me and Chelle." He looked slightly confused. "In my bunk."

He snapped. I should have seen it coming but I didn't. Shads punched me in the jaw repeatedly. Swearing death threats up and down. I laid there and took the punches. When he was yanked back, Rev helped me up to my feet. I glanced over at Shads as he was held back by Zacky, who was glaring at me. I looked at all their faces. Val's pissed and upset as tears welled up in her eyes. Johnny with his arms crossed, shaking his head with an angry face. Michelle smiling widely behind everyone. I looked up at Rev as nearly shitted my pants at the sight. But it was a quick look.

Soon I was on the floor again, this time with Rev punching me. I laid there on the floor once Rev was done. I didn't move. I couldn't. My body was in way too much pain. They all left me lying there. Michelle just stood there watching over me. After a few minutes, waiting to feel my body again, I crawled back up to my feet heading towards the door. A hand on my my wrist stopped me, but I didn't look at her.

"Where you going?" Michelle asked. I sighed deeply as I yanked my arm out of her hand.
"Going to find my girl."

I jumped off the bus and started walking in the direction she ran off to. I called out her name loudly, searching high and low. Making sure I left no rock or corner unchecked. Asking people if they've seen her, showing them her picture of us on my phone. They shook theirs heads no and I continued on my search for Ellie. I would find her. I will never give up. Not on her. Not on love.