Sequel: Just A Dream
Status: COMPLETED!!!!!

The Blind Side (A Naruto Story)

Chapter 24

The next day was a change of events. I went to talk to Lady Tsunade about Sasuke. We debated against each other. I guess she didn't me giving up anytime soon so she sighed, "Fine. I'll call them off. But, if one thing happens-"
"I know," I interupted, "it will be my responsibility. Whatever he does will be both of our punishment."
She nodded, "Now, if you'll leave me, I have some business to take care of..."
Tsunade had to go to the five hokage meeting. She was leaving early so she would make it to whatever village it was she was going to so she'd be on time. "Wait. Do you mind if I ask you one more question?" I asked, while she started to stand up.
"What?" She asked, looking at me curiously.
"Well..." I started, "The thing is, are you going alone? With out let's say... an escort?"
She shook her head, "Only a few Jounin. Why? Are you wanting to tag along too?"
I shook my head, "No, it's just that, I wanted one of the others to tag along. We need fast updates of what is happening, so we can prepare quickly..."
She nodded her understanding, "Who shall it be?"
"Zana." I said, to put it bluntly.
She raised an eye at me, "Zana? The animal girl?"
I nodded, "She can update us through her hawk or any other animal. Plus, she's pretty good when it comes fighting if needed." I grinned.
This morning I saw a quick glance of her sparring with a tree. Her hawk loomed up in the air, screeching at other animals to do what they needed to be doing. Zana was practicing hard, so she diserved this kind of mission.
Tsunade nodded, "Alright. Have Zana come here. I'll have somebody get stuff ready for her. I hope your making the right decision." She said, giving me a hard look.
I nodded, "I know I am. She's reliable, quiet, and thoughtful. She'll come in handy for you."
"Alright. Go get her. I want her at the gates in thirty minutes."
I left then, running home. I opened the door. There was Zana, with a bag of stuff, ready to go. I looked over to Lalita, she winked at me. Typical her. She told her everything before I could. I sighed, "You ready?"
She nodded, "Yeah..."
I gave her a hug, "Be careful. Your going to be far from us, keep up updated, okay?"
She smiled at me, "Alright. I'll update everynight if I can."
I nodded, then looked at Mechifu and Lalita, "You guys want to come to the gates?"
"Sure." They said in unison.
We headed out of the door and jogged to the gates. Once we got there, there were two unfamiliar looking Jounin there. "You must be Zana," One with a thick, black hair said, "The last minute plan came to us not to long ago."
Zana nodded, "Yes, sorry for troubling you..."
Mechifu gave her a squeeze, "Good luck."
Lalita poked her side, "Don't get too carried away with the fighting and all if there is any."
Zana laughed, "I won't... err, try."
I ruffled her hair a little, "Have fun." I grinned.
"What?" She asked.
I leaned into her ear, "Gaara is going to be there." I whispered.
She blushed. "I-I know..."
Back at home she had a thing for Gaara. I wonder how she feels since she's going to really meet him. I smiled at her, "Try not to get too excited and hypervintalate, okay?"
She rolled her eyes, "Yeah, yeah. I'll try not too."
We laugh. Tsunade comes out of no where, with a bag in hand. She hands it to Zana. Zana grabs it and slings it on her shoulder. "Ready?" Tsunade asked her.
She nodded, "Been ready."
"Alright, let's go." She gives me a hard look, "Keep an eye on Sasuke. Train, or whatever. I better not expect trouble."
I nodded, "You can count on me!"
"Alright, let's go. I want to get this over with..."
They went out of the doors and the gates closed. "Well," Mechifu said, "Zana's gone..."
I glanced at her, "I suppose. I'm actually hoping she'll end up teaming with Gaara..."
I knew Gaara was to be the General of the army that will go forth the war. I was hoping Zana will be able to be close to him and help. She would be pretty good for the job. I sure hope everything goes the way I plan, "Alright, well, I need to get Sasuke and we're going to train!" I exclaimed, throwing my fist in the air, unethusiactically.
Mechifu gaped, "I'm coming. It's not like I have anything better to do."
I shrugged, "Lalita?"
She shook her head, "I'm training with somebody else..."
I smirked, "Oh la la! Have fun on your date." With Kiba I mentally added.
She blushed and stuck her tongue out at me. "Who you training with?" Mechifu asked.
"Kiba." I said, smiling.
She gaped for a moment, then looked at Lalita. Mechifu gave me on of those is something I don't know going on here? looks. I wiggled my eyebrows, then she laughs. Lalita blushes deeper red, "Sh-shut up! Nothing is going on!" She exclaimed.
I shrugged, "Don't try to deny it, Lalita. If you ask me, I find it kind of cute~!"
"Yeah," Mechifu added, "You two'd make a cute little couple."
Lalita scratches her head, "Whatever, I'm going to go now."
Mechifu and I laugh, then she leaves, making a little show by stomping away a little. "Man, she's way too innoscent..."
I dropped short in my sentence. "Let's go." I said, then started walking toward Sasuke's house.
"Something up?" Mechifu asked.
I shrugged, "Nothing, I just want to get the training over with..."
That wasn't at all. I was a little concerned about Lalita. She was trying to hide her feelings from us. I wonder why. Why would she be trying to hide her little crush from Kiba? From us? I swallowed, I hope she's okay...
...
We made it to Sasukes house finally. Mechifu knocked on the door, I was right behind her shoulder. Sasuke opened the door. "Hello Mechifu. Trinity." He said, looking at both of us, "Something I can help you two with?"
"Actually, yes," I said, interupting whatever it was Mechifu was going to say, "In fact, you can come with us right now."
He raised an eye at me, then looked at Mechifu, "Should I know what we're doing?"
Mechifu opened her mouth to say something, but thought better of it, "Nope. It's a surprise."
I laughed, "It's nothing too bad though. Come on, let's go."
"Alright." He said.
I started walking toward the training grounds. I heard the door click behind me. We walked in silence. I was starting to get bored so I started humming Kyrptonite to myself. Mechifu joined in after a few moments. "Kryptonite..." Mechifu said to herself in English.
I poked her side hard, "Ow! What was that for?" She said in Japanese.
I looked at Sasuke, he clearly knew when Mechifu said 'Kryptonite' that it wasn't no Japanese. I saw a little confusion in his eyes, and a little understanding. I wonder how much Itachi told him about us, I thought.
He was staring at Mechifu with a look that he wanted to talk to her later. I wonder what about..
Other than that, we made it to the training grounds. "So this is what we're doing..." I heard Sasuke mutter.
I smiled, "Hope your ready to train your ass off today."
"I was born ready." He said, with upmost detemination in his voice.
I smirked, "Alright then. Let's get ready. I know your familiar with teamwork, so let's try working as a team...."
I looked at Mechifu. She stared at my stare, she groaned, "Really? Why me?"
I shrugged, "You wanted to tag along, might as well train too, while you can."
She scratched my head, "You two against me isn't fair though..."
"Life ain't fair, hun. Come on, it won't take long." I said.
"Fine." She muttered.
I smiled. This was going to be an interesting training session.
We started. Sasuke used his Sharingan during the session, and I used my Spirit. We made an intersting team, I'll tell you that.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, i'm done putting up the 'short description' thing for the summery page. It's up to you guys to keep track at where your at lol :P