Sequel: Just A Dream
Status: COMPLETED!!!!!

The Blind Side (A Naruto Story)

Chapter 28

I heard a knock on my bedroom. “What?” I mumbled.
“Trin, it’s Lalita, Zana sent us a message.” Lalita said.
I shot up in sitting position, I cleared my throat, “Come in.”
She came in carrying a rolled up piece of paper, she sat on my bed, “Here.”
She handed me the note, I opened it up. It read:

Trinity, Lalita, and Mechifu I am doing fine.
This might be the first and last note I will send you.
We are already halfway to the destination we are headed too for the Hokage meeting.
I write in English so nobody will understand the language I am about to write.
Lady Tsunade has mentioned that if the five great Nations join together to form an army,
She will have me to be second in command.
She has mentioned that if there would be a General of the army, it may as well be Gaara.
Gaara, Kazekage of the Land Hidden in the Sand.
Although you may know all of this already, I am here to warn you.
I may not come back. Not until either after the war.
If I am to be helping Gaara, I will need to be beside him at all times.
Either way, we may not meet at all during the war.
If we do meet, me may meet during the war.
Who knows? We may not meet at all…
Enough of that, be careful. The world is dangerous.
If I send another note, there might not be much to write.
There is also a feeling I have.
It’s hard to explain so I won’t bother too. Just be careful you three.
Especially you Trinity, you will be fighting Madara.
I wish all three of you the best of luck.
We must make it out of this war alive. And go home, to where we belong…

P.S. If you haven’t noticed, I want you to now I have your animals.
I will keep them safe, for now they need to be with me, due to the fact you will be busy.

--Zana


She had the animals, which is good I guess. At least I didn’t need to worry for them, for now. Though my thoughts strayed from that.
I stared at the last line on the paper. We were to make it out of this war alive… and go home, to where we belong. I swallowed, and shook my head.
Go home? After all we’ve done in this world. We may have been here for a month, but it felt like home. The feeling she has… I wonder what it was?
She never got those types of ‘feelings’. They are so rare. Twice it happened. One time, she had a sickening feeling, and not long after, Mechifu broke her arm from falling off a tree.
The second time, it was right before we came here. It was a few weeks before school started, she had a strange feeling, and after those two weeks, we’re here.
She was getting that feeling again. Not good.
“So,” Lalita said, “What do we do?”
I looked at her, “Well, since she’s not coming back, we do as she says. Be careful, and make it out of this war alive…”
Then I scratched my head, “Also, there’s a little something I need to talk to you and Mechifu about….”
Lalita raised an eye, “Okay…”
She was staring intentionally at me. I grinned a little, “It’s hard to explain, so you need to listen with an open mind…”
She nodded. She left the room.
I got up and dressed myself. I went into the living room, where Mechifu and Lalita were lounging on the couch. Lalita shuts off the TV when she heard me coming. I sat down in a chair, “Alright.” I said, “So start…”
I told them everything that happened last night. About me going to Alstarte, her explaining what we were. Everything. I even mentioned what parts of the stars the girls represented.
When I finished, they were both thinking. “So,” Lalita said, “Somehow we all pretty much make up the Spirit World?” She asked.
I nodded, “I’m not quite sure, because I am pretty confused by it. But I’m trusting she knows what she is talking about.”
Lalita nodded. Then Mechifu said, “I wish Zana was here to hear this. She might know what to say…”
I nodded, Lalita said, “I’ll telepath it to her later. Right now, we should plan.”
I nodded again, “Yes, I have a few ideas…”

“So,” Mechifu said, “I am the one who’s suppose to fight Kabuto?”
I nodded, “Yes, you are the only other person besides me who can destroy the bastard.” I said, saying what Alstarte said.
Lalita said, “What about me? Zana is part General, keeping track of everyone. Your going to be the big hero, Mechifu is going to kill a weird ass serpent… Where does that leave me?”
I smiled. “I don’t know if you will like it, but I thought about you being… I’m not completely sure.. A sniper.”
Lalita cocked her head, “A sniper?”
I nodded, “Yep, you will be leading your own army also. You got the power to control others with just the sound of your voice, I will summon spirits to help you. You will stay back and snipe, snipe, snipe.”
Lalita grinned, “Wow, okay, I’ll use my Psychic powers to control the spirit snipers right?”
I nodded, then she asked, “So what about my Telekinesis?”
I smiled, “You will be doing more than just sniping. You will help out all the others that are fighting, using your Psychic abilities to tell them what’s going on, and Telekinesis to help protect. Your playing part General too. Though Gaara is the real General, try not to make the others disobey orders.”
“Where would I get snipers though?” Lalita asked.
I scratched my head, “Mechifu will manifest them for you…”
I looked at Mechifu, she rolled her eyes, “Got it.” She said.
I grinned, “Well, I hope this confusing ass plan goes well.”
They laugh, Mechifu says, “Trin… what about Naruto?”
I cocked my head, “What about him?”
“We’ve never met the kid yet. What will we do when we see him?”
I shrugged, “I don’t know, we’ll see when the time comes.”
They nodded. I stood up, “Well, if the plan is laid out, then lets get to practicing. And Mechifu, I’ll need you to tell Sasuke what’s going on. He needs to know that he will be helping me to defeat Madara…”
She grinned, “Got it, soldier.”
I rolled my eyes, “Other than that, Mechifu you need to practice, practice, practice on your powers.”
She did a thumbs up, “Okay, okay! I got it. Don’t worry, I think I understand what I can do now.”
I raised an eyebrow, “Well, I’ll say, good luck to all of us.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Haaa I'm back xD! Lol well i have sooo many chaps to put up, but for now i'm only goin to 30 :O read read read my children! lol
- Yours Truely
KoolKatKota <3