Sequel: Just A Dream
Status: COMPLETED!!!!!

The Blind Side (A Naruto Story)

Chapter 37

I was looking straight at him. He had on that annoying mask, to hide his identity. I knew it was him, I felt it. I also felt anger, the urge to kill him that instant.
No, I said to myself, you must keep a clear mind. Stay focused. I heard a few chuckle, “Sorry, girl. You’ve got the wrong guy! Madara is dead!”
I felt Sasuke and Naruto step through the door.
The chuckling stopped, “Sasuke?” One said while the other said, “The Nine-Tailed.”
I crossed my arms. The boys were quiet, as well as I. Though I could have sworn I could feel the anger rolling off of the two of the boys.
“Sasuke!” Madara said, with open arms, “What a surprise to see you. I see you’ve brought the Nine-Tails and… a friend.”
The masked man was looking at me now. Although he had on a new mask, I wasn’t stupid. One eye was the Sharingan, while the other was the Rinnegan. I never knew what the Rinnegan did, but I did know Pain used it to control 6 dead corpse to do all kinds of Jutsu’s. Also, I knew he could used it to control part of his army.
He knows something about me, I thought. He was staring at me intentionally. I stared hardly back. I heard Sasuke speak, “Ashamed that your wrong, Tobi. Actually, Trinity brought us here.”
I saw a spark of shock went through Madara’s spirit. He didn’t show it, but I felt it. “Surprised, Tobi?” I asked, mocking his name.
He shrugged, “Not really, I knew you’d find me sooner or later. I see that you have the Nine-Tails. I figured that if we all spar, I might as well have a gift when I win.”
I felt my eye twitched. I felt my eyes turn blacker, “If you win.” I corrected.
His spirit glowed, “When I win.” he repeated.
I smirked, “A cocky one aren’t ya? Don’t worry, I’ll wipe that mask off your face soon enough.”
“Looks whose talking. Boys, get them.” He said, with a wave of his hand.
“Brace yourselves.” I said to Naruto and Sasuke.
“I’m ready.” Naruto said, “I’ll put all that I’ve trained for in this fight.”
Sasuke didn’t say anything.
Well to put it all bluntly, Sasuke had to fight Deidara (again), Naruto had Kakuzu, and lastly, I had Hidan. What a great combination (… -_-”…) They came at full force. Though I was trying to pass Hiden to get to Tobi before he could escape. He grabbed me by my leg and threw me to the cave wall.
“Trinity!” I heard Naruto yelled.
I got into position and landed on the wall with my feet. I jumped off of it hard and did a small flip and landed gracefully on my feet. I stood up to my full height. I clapped my hands together. Damn, I was so close to getting Madara too…
“Bastard. I was trying to get that guy back there.” I pointed behind him.
Hiden was expressionless. He was studying me, trying to figure out what I could do. I got into fighting stance, “Want to dance? I don’t mind. Though it has been a while since I’ve been in a fight… Hell, I take that back, your probably the first I’d ever had to fight at all.”
I heard a few clangs of metal hitting each other. I didn’t watch the others, I took off toward him, forming a small plan in my head.
As I got closer I summoned a portal in front of him. Once I run into it, the exit of the portal should be on top of him. “Here! I! Come!” I said, about three steps from the portal.
He got into dodging stance, but was taken off guard whenever I disappeared from his sight. I came out from on top of him, “Up here!” I yelled.
He looked up, but I disappeared, yet again, through another portal. I ended up from behind him.
I stopped from behind him. He was looking up on the ceiling. I was somehow blocking my presence from him. It was something my body did on it’s own. Or maybe somebody else was controlling. I don’t know.
I cleared my throat. He swung around with a Kunei. I ducked, it missed my head… barely.
I took a step back, raising my hands, “Hey, that’s not very nice. What did I ever do to you?”
He just stares hard at me, not saying anything. I stared just as hard back. Then cocked my head, remembering, "Ah, I remember now. Your the guy who is supposively 'immortal', right?"
He widen his eyes, "Humph, I'm surprise you know so much about me. Don't I feel special."
I shrugged, "Whatever. I know about your little ritual too."
I cocked my head at him, waiting for a reaction. I got a small spark from his spirit, then it disappears into shear pride, "Wow, do I have a little stalker now?"
I smirked, "Does it matter? Your going to die... soon. Unless if you be a nice guy and get out of my way, you won't have to die for a little bit."
He shook his head, still smirking, "No thanks. Tobi seemed to be in a hurry, I can't have you disturbing him."
I started right in his eyes, "You should know he's not... Tobi."
He raised his eyebrow, "So who is he?"
"Madara." I said, to put it bluntly.
He shrugs, "Madara is dead. He's been dead for years. You should get updated more often."
I smiled darkly, "I should say the same to you. I can't believe you thinks he's dead, when he's been in your face this whole entire time. Not that I care, I just thought you should really think about what side your on, Hidan."
He got into fighting stance, "Doesn't matter, anyway. He is dead. That is all."
I did the same, "Humph. Whatever you say."
He came at me, I need to be careful not to shed any blood. Though I need to get close enough to where I can send his soul off. Uh Alstarte, I though, This is the time when you come into my body and do the work for me.
I was dodging every attack he was throwing at me. As far as I knew, I wasn't shedding blood anywhere, good.
He suddenly stopped, as did I. "Your a quick one." He said.
I smiled, "I'll take that as a compliment. Now if you excuse me-"
I was interrupted by a huge explosion. I've been hearing them before, but they were small, loud explosions. This explosion sounded like 20 C-4's going off at once, creating a series of echos within the noice. Hidan and I looked over to see Deidara lifting Sasuke up by his throat.
From what I could tell, Sasuke arms were at his sides, limpped. His clothes were torn from where it was either burnt or cut from.
"Sasuke!" I heard Naruto yell.
I swallowed. Then angered filled up in me, my eyes narrowed at Deidara.
"You shall die embracing my art." I heard him say.
Sasuke, I though. He's been through so much to help me. The time I saved him from Madara using him for his own good, he diserved better. He didn't deserve to die on the hands of the Akatsuki.
I was filled with hatred and anger. My eyes were set on Deidara. The images around me blurred, so I focused pretty well on Deidara. "Die..." I whispered.
I crouched down and jumped in the air, coming down toward him. "Trinity!" I heard a voice say, but I ignored it.
I landed on Deidara's back, he dropped Sasuke from the surprise of the weight. "What the-"
My hand cupped at his throat, using my other hand to pull his head back, "Deidara. You've lived long enough." I said.
At that, I twisted his neck at an impossible angle. I heard a faint snap sound. He fell down, limp in his spiritless body. He was dead. I looked at Sasuke, I still saw his soul flickered. He was still alive, good. Though I wasn't sure for how long.
I turned around to see the others. I stared at Hidan, “You,” I snarled in a voice that even I didn’t recognized, “and your bloody friend will die.”
He stared at me in shock, not bothering to even hide it. “H-her eyes…” He stuttered.
I didn’t listen, I jumped from my spot and dived down toward Hidan. I turned to where my feet landed on his chest which forced him onto the ground. I put one of me feet to his chin, “Any last words?” I said.
He smirked, “So you’re an Uchiha…” I had to strain to hear him.
I gritted my teeth. Okay, so I knew my eyes go black if I turn into darkness. At the moment though, I was in the darkness, pissed, and yearning to protect what friends I have at the moment. I squat down and layed my hand on his chest. Release I thought. His soul went flying away to who knows where.
“Sorry,” I said, “Didn’t quite catch that.”
I turned to the last two people standing. Naruto and Kakuzu. “Naruto,” I said, not even looking at him, “I’d advise you to move.”
He stares at me wide eyed. He didn’t move, that sparked a little annoyance in me, “Naruto-”
“No.” He said.
This time I looked at him, “Excuse me?”
“No.” he said again, staring at me, “I’ll take care of this creepy eyed freak. Your in a hurry to catch Madara. Go.”
I stared at him for a long moment, “Do you even know how to kill him? You know he’s immortal right? He can’t die even if you cut his head off.”
His eyes widen, “What? Really?”
I mentally sighed, “Move. It will only take a second, Naruto. You tend to Sasuke, he needs help. Now.”
He nodded. Then quickly tried to move, “Oh no you don’t.” Kazuku said, grabbing the back of Naruto jumpsuit.
I smirked, “Ahem, please do refrain on keeping your hands to yourself, stranger. Bad things will happen if you don’t. Let. Go.”
He didn’t let go. I positioned my feet for yet another jump, “One… Two… Three!”
I jumped, and went straight through a portal I made at the last minute. I came out from behind him. I’ve been curious about this for a long while now, so I kick him where the sun doesn’t necessarily shine brightly.
His spirit froze with shock, but it didn’t hurt him. Damn immortal freak. “Grr…” I muttered.
I felt him smirk, “That was extremely rude.”
“So I’ve notice. Let the boy go.” I said.
“No.”
I shrugged, “Okay, but you asked for it. Naruto, do me a favor will you? Try to refrain your chakra from leaking out as much as possible. This may sting a little.”
The reason why I wanted him to do that? Well, I was going to grab some spirits to eat away Kazuku’s soul, starting with his chakra. When I said it was going to sting, it was going to be more than just some bee sting.
“Here we go.” I said, then clapped my hands for the hell of it.
New orbs came out, they were kind of black. “Whoa.” I muttered.
I think they are demon souls of some sort. I take that back, I know they are.
I watched them fly to Kazuku and stuck their soul bodies (or whatever you want to call it) on him. He screamed, immediately, the demons were sucking his life away.
I smirked down at him. Slowly his spirit was getting smaller and smaller.
One life and two minutes later I said, “Naruto, get yourself and Sasuke out of here to a safe place. I’m going after Madara.”
He nodded, then slipped an arm around Sasuke to help him up. I was already heading toward the exit Madara went through. Just before I slipped through, I stopped. Then I said, “Naruto. Keep Sasuke safe.”
“Okay, I will. I promise.”
I nodded, then added, “Because if he dies, a very special friend of mine will be very upset.”
He raised an eyes, “Do what? A friend of yours?”
I smirked, “His soon to be lover.”
That made him smile, “Well, that’s great. I’ve always wonder what it would be like to see Sasuke walking around hand in hand with a girl he likes…”
I shrug, “Okay, enough chit-chat. I got to run. Be careful.”
“One more thing,” He hastily said, “I know we’ve only met a few days before, but please promise me you won’t die. Not now at least. Not until a long time from now.”
I pulled a small smile, “I won’t die, Naruto. Not today… Not ever. I promise.”
At that I jumped through the small hole and left him to aid Sasuke. After that night though, that was the last promise I made, and the first to ever break.
♠ ♠ ♠
gosh... the end is such a spoiler! xE!

Thanks for reading!