Status: Finished! :)

AbSYNthe

Piss On You

Angel's POV 

When I woke up that next morning, I had a bad feeling because Brian wasn't in bed with me. Did he leave? Where'd he go? Maybe he's just downstairs. I got up out of bed and traveled downstairs. I went into the kitchen to find Brian laying on the floor. 

"Oh my God, Brian!" I yelled before kneeling down over his body. I noticed that he had a large bruise on his head. I tried to pull him up into a sitting position, but I wasn't strong enough, so I gently placed him back on the floor. Then, I felt of his pulse to make sure he was still alive. Thank God he was. I was about to pick up the phone and call an ambulance when Brian slowly opened his eyes. 

"What are you doing?" he questioned me groggily. He eyed the phone in my hand. 

"I'm calling an ambulance, you're hurt." I told him, pressing the first two numbers. I was surprised when he snatched the phone out of my hand and turned it off. 

"What was that for?" I asked him with a confused expression on my face.

"I'm fine. No ambulance." he replied before he sat up. 

"What the hell happened to you, Brian?" I asked him before helping him up to his feet. It took him a second to reply. 

"The last thing I remember is sitting down here drinking. I must have fell down and hit my head." he told me with a shrug. 

"Well, it looks like someone hit you with a fuckin' frying pan." I told him, looking up at the bruise again. He had a strange expression on his face before he replied. 

"Nope. Just fell. So, are you getting that puppy today?" 

"She said that we could come anytime today." I told him. 

"Great, let's go get the puppy." he said, excitedly. That's strange, I didn't think that he'd be excited about this. 

"We will after we eat and get ready." I told him, opening the fridge, looking for something to eat.

"Good deal." he replied, sitting down at the table. 

"You have a headache?" I asked him. I was concerned about him. His skull could be cracked or anything!

"A little. But I'm fine. I'll take some aspirin."

"No way! Don't you know how Bruce Lee died?!"

"Chuck Norris?" he asked, trying to distract me. 

"No! It was the other way around in the movie! But seriously, Brian, you need to go to the hospital. Your skull could be cracked or anything!" I told him truthfully. 

"It's not. It doesn't hurt that bad, trust me. Besides, if I die, you can have my car. Problem solved." he joked. I hate how he makes a joke out of something so serious. 

"Brian! I don't want your fucking car! I want you, so please don't die!" I told him, wrapping my arms around him. He hugged me back, tightly. 

"I'm not dying, Angel. I'm fine. If I wasn't, I'd go to the hospital." he reassured me. 

"Good." I told him. 

"So, you don't want my car? Shit! I was going to buy a new one and give you mine." he teased. 

"Woa Woa, wait. I never said that!" I told him with a smile.  

"I love you." he told me quietly, ignoring our other conversation. 

"Love you more." I replied, gently pressing my lips to his. He kissed me back with gentle force. I pulled away after kissing him for a few moments. 

Before I knew it, we were at the shelter to get a puppy. 

"I thought we were going to a breeder." Brian said, looking a little annoyed. I chose to ignore that. 

"Well, I decided to rescue one." I told him truthfully. 

"Good deal." he said, looking around at the dogs. They were barking and going crazy. 

"Can I help you?" a woman said from behind us. I turned around and acknowledged her while Brian walked ahead.  

"Yeah, I'm looking for a dog."

"Well, ain't that obvious. Any specific dog you're looking for? Large, small, medium size?" she asked, leading me through the kennel. 

"I have no preference, really. I want a puppy. I was hoping for a black and white one... I don't know." I told her with a shrug. 

"Well, we have some Dalmatian puppies if you want to look at them." the woman said, never even looking at me. 

"Um, yeah. That'd be cool." I agreed, following her. She didn't reply as she walked ahead of me, pulling open a kennel door. About six puppies ran out, sniffing and wagging their tails. 

"How about this Doberman?" Brian asked me, pointing into a cage. I didn't even look. 

"Well...I'm looking for more of...a family dog." I told him seriously. 

"Family dog? We don't have any kids." he said with a smile playing at the sides of his lips. 

"No...not yet." I told him with a small smile. I then bent down and started petting some of the puppies. They were all really cute, but I was looking for one that stands out. 

"Shit! The fucking dog pissed on my shoe!" I heard Brian yell. I stood back up on my feet and walked over to him. The puppy stood in front of him still and I leaned down and picked him up. 

"You know what? I think I want this one." I said with a huge smile on my face. 

"Goddamn." Brian mumbled. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for commenting & subscribing- those of you that did. (: