Status: Completed.

Dress the Part

1/1

“I hope this doesn’t bother you…” I murmured nervously.

She leaned in for a kiss.

“I told you, I don’t care,” she mumbled against my lips, “I love you for you, not your gender.”

I had just told my girlfriend I was anatomically a girl and she was surprisingly fine with it. I mean. She is very accepting of the LGBT community, but to find out your boyfriend is a girl is kind of awkward to say the least. At least now she knows why I never take off my shirt or pop a boner.

“I actually had a bit of a suspicion. You know that time when we were swimming and you refused to take off your shirt? Well it kinda clung to your form and I didn’t know if my eyes were deceiving me or if those were actual boobs. It’s nice to know I’m not going crazy. I wish you’d told me earlier though. If you’d put off any longer I probably would’ve strangled you.”

I gaped at her. Most girls would be fuming. But then again, I liked loved her because she wasn’t like most girls.

“And now I don’t have to wonder why you never get turned on by my sexual advances!”

I felt kind of vulnerable having just told Mina my deepest secret. But if I didn’t tell her she would feel hurt and confused. I don’t want my girl feeling like that. Everyone has to make sacrifices in a relationship and I think truth is one of the key points to reach an understanding. Besides your significant other is supposed to accept you in whole so if Mina hadn’t accepted me then she wouldn’t be The One.

Maybe she’s not, but why rule her off the list? I enjoy my time with the beautiful girl. Maybe she wasn’t exactly the traditional perception of beauty, but she shone in brilliant colors to me.

From the way other people looked at her I had a unique view. A lot of people looked at both of us in scorn, assuming we were bad people just because of the way we dressed.

Mina was one of the nicest, most accepting girls you’d ever meet. She looks confrontational with her Mohawk and gages, but she wouldn’t hurt a fly. The only time she raises a hand against anyone is when they insult her loved ones.

Me on the other hand…well I’m just as bad as I look. Mina usually keeps me out of fights though. It’s only when she’s not around that I get really bad.

“Maxie! Let’s go bowling!”

I looked at my enthusiastic girlfriend with a smirk on my face.

“Sure, but don’t expect to win this time.”

“I win every time!” she cried out smacking me lightly.

“Sure you do…” I grumbled, “But only because you cheat…”

She gave me an offended look before jumping on her skateboard. I watched her form as she skated away, before jumping on my own board.

I’ll admit, I loved having a girl who had the same interests as me. We basically did everything together and that was exactly how I liked it.

“Hurry up Max! You’re going so slow!”

I shook my head of all thought and concentrated on catching up to Mina. By the time I was skating by her we were already at the bowling alley. As she told the people both of our sizes I fished through my pockets for some money. I finally found it and paid the man quickly before ushering Mina away quickly. I didn’t really like the way he was eyeing her.

“Do you want to go first or second? Actually, you’re going second. Maybe if you see my expertise first you’ll do better.”

I pouted at her meanness and refused to look at her.

Well until she turned to bowl that is. Then I watched her every move. She leaned over slowly and I’m positive it was just to tease me. That girl has such a beautiful ass. I watched her hips sway as she swung one arm back and then forwards. She stood there watching as the ball went in the perfect curve and hit a strike.

I don’t know how, but she manages to hit a strike almost every time. She’s never gotten a perfect game though. She always messes up within the last five shots. Unless she’s having a bad day, then she’ll mess up earlier.

Then it was my turn and I absolutely sucked. I guttered it on the first roll and knocked down two pins on the second.

“YAY! Two pins!” I yelled, causing some mothers to look at me and then whisper to their children. Most likely about staying away from me.

“Two pins,” Mina chuckled, “Because that really compares to my two strikes.”

I glared at her for raining on my parade.

“You didn’t get a second strike and by saying that you jinxed it.”

She didn’t even bother replying just smirked. Every one after that was a strike until it was the last one. I’d managed to get 64 points so far and was rather pleased with myself. It was one of my higher scores. Mostly because Mina had taken it upon herself to finally try and teach me…

I was watching her intensely now, and not because of the way her ass looked while she was bowling. Well, maybe partly. But mostly because I wanted to see if she could get a perfect game.

The ball seemed to take forever going down the lane. It almost felt like an epic moment at the end of a movie or something. Then the ball hit at just the right angle and all the pins went falling down.

I jumped up and down cheering and pulled Mina into a passionate kiss. I’ll admit it got a little heated for a bowling alley…and I seemed to be even more excited than her.

Just as we pulled away we saw this man in a worker’s shirt.

“May we help you?” I asked slowly.

“Yeah, actually we don’t allow lesbian affection in our bowling alley, so I’d like it if you left now.”

“I’m a guy!” I cried out. It wasn’t helping my situation though that my voice went up when I was upset making me sound like a girl.

“Sure, sure. Just please leave. We don’t want you driving people away.”

Huffing I pulled Mina out and almost snapped completely when the guy who’d been eyeing Mina winked at her on our way out. Instead I just growled at him and he smirked.

“That guy’s an ass! I mean look at me! I’m a guy. I dress like one, think like one! I just wanna…” I said loudly, letting out a frustrated sigh.

“Hey, don’t let it get to you. It doesn’t even matter, does it? He’s not bothering you anymore. And I know you’re a guy, so do a lot of other people. That’s what matters.”

Her soothing voice made me forget exactly I was upset about in the first place. Then I looked down at her and saw she was being completely logical.

“I love you Mina.”

“Love you too, Maxie.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Eh, I don't like this too much. I love Maxie and Mina, I don't know why I don't like it...
Anyway, please comment and let me know what you think!