‹ Prequel: A Forbidden Love
Sequel: Two Vibrant Hearts

Until the End

Such an Idiot

"Dude, this sucks." Zacky mumbled, walking out of the store. I nodded.
"Zack, chill. It's only been what? The 2nd store?"
"Yeah, with all the same shit."
"Hey! This is important to me, all right? Just suck it up."
"Fuck. Who would've known it would be this hard to fuckin-"
"Yeah, it's a hard job. Get over it." I growled, lighting up a cigarette.
"Sorry, man." Zacky held up his hands. "Look, it's 5:15. We ought to get back to everyone."
"Yeah." I muttered, sliding into the taxi that waited on us.

.:Ellie's POV:.

"Kaylie, come back over here with Pinkly. I don't want you two near the curb." I called towards Kaylie, watching her run around with Pinkly on her leash.
"Where's Syn and Vengeance?" Matt walked up to me.
I shrugged. "Brian said they went to go find a guitar center."
"Well those two need to get back here before the limo arrives." Val skipped to Matt's side.
"Who needs to get back here?" Dad asked.
"Brian and Zacky." I answered, watching a taxi pull up. "Here they are." I announced as Zacky slid out with Brian on the phone, arguing into it.
"Daddy!" Kaylie grinned, running over to Brian. Brian ignored Kaylie.
"Shut the fuck up, all right?! I don't fucking care what you fucking do!" Brian yelled into the phone. Kaylie stopped, her eyes brimming with tears.
I rushed over to Kaylie and carried her away from Brian, she cried into my neck. "Daddy no wove me. He angwy at me, Mommy."
My heart broke. "No, Kay. Daddy's not angry at you. He loves you with all his heart. He's angry at the person he is on the phone with, not you sweetheart." I kissed her cheek, wiping away her tears. I looked up at Zacky, who rubbed Kaylie's back soothingly. "Who's he on the phone with anyway?"
Zacky shrugged. "Who do you think? Michelle."
"Ew. She makes me sick." I rolled my eyes, looking over at Brian as he paced back and forth. Still cursing into the phone, violently.
"Fucking whore!" Brian yelled out, snapping his phone shut as he walked back over towards us.
"Val, hon. Can you take Kaylie for a second?" I asked. Val nodded.
"Of course."

I met Brian half way, grabbing his muscled arm and leading him a good distance away. I turned and faced him, crossing my arms over my chest as I looked up into his brown eyes. He frowned, putting both his hands on my waist, pulling me against him.

"What's wrong, babe?" He asked. I sighed.
"What's wrong? You just made our little girl cry. You frightened her."
Brian frowned, you can see the pain in his expression. "I did? Fuck, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to, I swear. I was just so angry. I..I wasn't thinking straight. She just-" I pressed my finger to his lips, stopping him.
"I know you didn't mean it, hon. I just thought you ought to know if she seems a little distant with you. She thinks you don't love her and you're angry with her."
Brian smacked his palm to his forehead. "Fuck, I'm such an idiot."
I giggled. "We know. But don't beat yourself up over it, she'll understand once you explain to her." I kissed his palm. "What did she want?"
Brian sighed, placing his hand on my cheek, his thumb rubbing little circles. "Just wanted to tell me she's getting my house and all that other crap. Just saying things to piss me off, the usual."
I hugged him. "It'll be over soon. You need to let all this stress go away. Find some way to let all this built up anger out."
Brian chuckled. "And how do you think I should do that?"
I looked up at him, a slight shrug. "Work out at a nearby gym?"
Brian smirked, leaning closer. "I can think of something much cheaper. More fun. And we can both do." I smiled up at him, butterflies in my stomach fluttering insanely.
"Think you're up to it, Mr. Gates?" I smirked. Brian leaned down, pressing his lips to mine.
"I'm definitely up to it."
"Do we have enough time, actually?"
"We don't go on until about 8, babe. We have loads of time." He smirked, throwing me over his shoulder and walking towards the tour bus. Almost everyone but Val were in the limo.
"Going to be a little late?" Val winked as we walked by her.
"Jus a wee bit." I grinned, pinching my thumb and index close together, as Brian jumped onto the tour bus, slamming the doors shut and locking them.