‹ Prequel: A Forbidden Love
Sequel: Two Vibrant Hearts

Until the End

Nightmare After Christmas

"Fuck!" Ellie and I yelled out in pleasure as I spilled into her.

She dropped onto my chest, her sweaty hair sticking to my chest as it covered both our bodies. Our breathing uneven as we laid in each other's arms. I pulled her up closer to press my lips to her forehead, my hand rubbing her lower back. Ellie pressed her lips to my neck before reaching over me to grab her phone off the bunk ledge. I smirked as I caught sight of the few brownish blotches on her neck. I was sure I had a few of my own, I knew I already had a few scratch marks on my forearms. I could see the dried up thin lines of blood, four of them to be exact.

"Oh, fuck." Ellie gasped, jumping off of me and throwing her clothes on. I leaned onto my elbow, watching her.
"What's up, hon?"
Ellie threw my clothes at me. "We gotta go. Now! It's 7:26."
"Fuck shit!" I muttered, throwing my jeans and boots on.

We ran off the bus and caught the taxi before it took off, I threw on my V neck shirt once we were inside. Ellie told the Cabbie where we were heading and to step on it. Ellie called Val to tell her we were on our way as she fixed her hair, which looked fine to me. We soon pulled out front of the venue and I threw a wad of cash at the Cabbie, not caring how much I gave him, and hauled ass into the building and busted into our dressing room. Everyone was there, all ready to go on stage.

"Bout time you two got here." Val breathed out.
"Sorry, sorry. Got a little caught up." Ellie apologized.
"Yeah, we can see that." Mike pointed towards his neck. I smirked.
"Long time, no see." Some girl with blond hair smiled.
Ellie grinned widely, lunging herself into the girl's arms. Hugging her to death almost. "Rayna!"
Rayna laughed. "Hey there, Ell."
Ellie smiled, pushing her hair out of her face. "How've you been? Haven't seen you in forever! How's that a-hole?" Ellie's voice darkened.
Rayna rolled her eyes. "Out of my damn life finally. I'm much better. Happily married now with a son, Eric." She smiled over at the little boy, who was hitting Johnny on the head with a drumstick. Kaylie giggled, clapping her little hands as she jumped happily.
"Aw." Ellie smiled. "He's adorable. Who did you get married too, missy?"
"Me." A man walked out of the bathroom. I knew this guy. "Snare, stop hitting Johnny." Eric pouted. Kaylie giggled, pointing at both Eric and Johnny.
"Look what Mokie dragged in." I smirked. "Joey Jordison."
Joey chuckled. "Hey, Syn. Been a while." We man hugged.
"It has." I nodded.
"So, you're the chick Rayna never stops talking about?" Joey grinned at Ellie. Ellie blushed.
"Guilty as charged."
Joey chuckled. "Glad to finally meet you."
"Same."
"And just taking a shot in the dark here, you're Ellie's boyfriend? Husband?" Rayna asked me.
"Boyfriend."
"Kaylie's father too?" She asked. I nodded. "Got yourself a stunning baby dad, Ell."
"Hey!" Joey complained. I laughed.
"Ray!" Ellie laughed. Rayna shrugged, grinning.
"When you're not busy, hit me up." Rayna winked.
"Back off, this is all mine." Ellie wrapped her arms around me. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't liking this.
Rayna laughed. "I'm kidding, Ellie! Besides, I like my men fun sized." She kissed Joey's cheek, he wrapped an arm around her waist.
Ellie rolled her eyes, sticking her tongue out at Rayna. "So, are you still living in Vegas?"
"Nah, we're out in Iowa. Rayna ordered that we make a trip out here to see an old friend after a very quick phone call." Joey said, nodding over at Shads.
Ellie tackled Shads into a hug, sending both of them to the floor laughing their asses off. "Thanks, Matt."
"No problem, Ell Bell." He gave her a dimpled smile.
"Mommy?" Kaylie tugged at Ellie's jeans.
"Yes, sweetie?" Ellie picked herself off Shads, sitting on the floor.
"What dat on you neck?" She pointed to the hickie.
"Huh?" Ellie scrunched her face up, confusedly, getting up and walking over towards the mirror. Mike mock punched me as I bit my knuckles, holding back laughter. "Ah, hell. Brian!"
I busted out laughing at her expression in the mirror. "What I do?"
"Don't 'what I do?' me." She laughed, imitating my voice. Kaylie frowned, hiding from me.
I picked Kaylie up into my arms, ignoring her little struggles. "Kaylie, I'm sorry for scaring you earlier. I wasn't yelling at you, I was yelling at a big, mean ol' witch." Kaylie stopped wiggling and giggled instead. I smiled. "And just so you know, don't you ever think I don't love you. Got that? Daddy loves you very, very much. So much it hurts." I hugged her. She wrapped her tiny arms around my neck, hugging me tightly.
"You pwomise?"
"I promise, princess." I kissed her forehead.
"Aw. That was cute, Syn." Rayna grinned. I smiled back.
"So, when are we on?" I asked towards anyone who knew.
"Right now." Jason and Matt Berry strutted in. "You're all set to go."

We all chanted Avenged Sevenfold before walking out our backstage room and running onto stage. I pressed my lips to Ellie's before joining the guys on stage and the screaming fans. I played a random riff as I appeared on the stage, the girls screaming my name. I gave them my trade mark smirk as I ran about.

"How's everyone doing out there tonight?!" Shads yelled into the microphone. The crowd roared. "Fuck yeah! Well, welcome to the Nightmare after Christmas tour." The crowd roared again. Shads chuckled. "As you know, we not only lost our drummer, but our best friend last year." A bunch of people cried out, We love you Jimmy! Or, foREVer. "Jimmy thanks you guys." Shads thanked them, you could hear the pain in his voice. I looked up towards the lights, fighting off the tears that threatened to spill over. "And this is our first tour without our buddy, Rev. We have not only his, but our idol as well, Mike Portnoy with us in support of Avenged Sevenfold and Jimmy. So give him a round of applause and make him feel welcomed cause without this crazy fucker, we wouldn't be here with you awesome guys tonight." The screaming crowd roared louder as we all clapped. Mike stood up, clacking his drumsticks together. "Welcome to your fucking Nightmare." Shads growled into the microphone.

Just then we began with the song Nightmare, the crowd singing along with Shads. Everyone in the pit starting an epic mosh pit. The biggest one I've seen in I don't know how long. I let myself go into my own world, where it was only me and the guitar.