‹ Prequel: A Forbidden Love
Sequel: Two Vibrant Hearts

Until the End

New Ink

"Babe!" I yelled out, jumping onto the bus.
"She's in the bathroom." Johnny mumbled, eyes glued to the tv as he played CoD.

I nodded as I walked by him, laughing as he groaned about my fat ass making him get killed, and headed towards the bathroom. I could hear Ellie singing A Little Piece of Heaven on the other side of the door, smirking I just walked on into the bathroom.

"Baby!" She yelped, throwing eyeliner at me.
I laughed, shutting the door. "Scare ya?"
"No, the fuckin Easter bunny stopped by. Yeah you scared me, asshole." She laughed.
I chuckled as I pulled her into my arms, crashing my lips onto hers. "I'm sorry."
"Yeah, you will be." She mumbled against my lips, her hands on either side of my face. "What did you have to say that couldn't wait for me to come out?"
I smirked. "I was thinking, I remember you saying the other night in bed that you wanted to get some inkage. So, you up to it?"
Her jaw dropped, then frowned. "I don't have enough money, though."
I grabbed her face gently in both of my hands, chuckling. "Babe, do you not remember who I am?"
She scoffed. "Of course I know who you are. Brian Elwin Haner Jr, better known as Synyster Gates. I'm not stupid."
"Who is your boyfriend with a lot of money that wants to spoil you."
"Babe, don't waste your money on me." She shook her head.
"But I want too. It'll make me happy."
She sighed in defeat. "Fine."
"Thank you." I pressed my lips to hers. "Now, let's go."
"Wait, what about Kaylie?"
"She's fine. Your brother and Val have her at the park."

She nodded and let me lead her off the bus and into the waiting taxi. Throughout the taxi ride, Ellie couldn't keep her leg still and constantly bit on her bottom lip. Which was pretty sexy, but I knew the reasons for her actions. She was beyond fucking nervous about getting a tattoo. We pulled out front of Body Graphic Tattoos, a place that knows me well since I came here to get my forever chest tattoo, I gave the cabbi the cash and told him to wait for us. He nodded and we got out. Ellie stared at the store, I wrapped my arm around her waist.

"You ready?" I asked her.
"No."
I chuckled. "It'll be fine, babe. I'll be there with you until the end."

She smiled and pressed her lips to mine before entering the shop. A man covered in tattoos from his neck to probably his toes smiled, walking up to Ellie. He kind of reminded me of that bastard Travis Barker, but this guy was way more built than him.

"Hey there, name's Rick. What can I do for you?" He greeted Ellie, ignoring me.
"Hi Rick, I'd like to get a tattoo." Ellie smiled back.
"And me, as well." I added. Ellie quirked an eyebrow.
He nodded. "I'll get someone for you." He told me. "Now, miss. What would you like done?"
"I'd like to get this picture" She pulled out a picture of Jimmy from her purse. "and have in scripted foREVer."
"Of course. I'll make it look real good for you." He smiled, walking to the back.
"Hey Syn, Rick sent me up here to help you?" Ashleigh walked up to us.
"Yeah, I'd like to get another tat." I told her.
She nodded. "What would you like done this time?"
"I want to get my daughter's name done on my ribs with a floral design."
She smiled. "Of course. Any certain type of flower?"
"Roses. Kaylie loves purple roses, though they don't exist." We chuckled.
"And how do you spell her name?"
"K-A-Y-L-I-E."
"Alright, I'll draw it up real quick and we'll tat you up." She smiled, heading into the back. Rick came back a few minutes later.
"Here's your tattoo." He grinned, showing us.
Ellie gasped, smiling widely. "Dude, this is beautiful. I love it!" It was pretty rad.
He smiled. "Where would you like this?"
"Down my shoulder blade."
"Cool. Come on back."

I followed them to where Ellie would be getting her tattoo. She sat backwards on the chair and took off her shirt so he could tattoo her properly. My fists tightened as he eyed her up. Thankfully it wasn't the front view, but her ass was mine too. When the needle started going off, Ellie's eyes grew as her hand in mine tightened. She kept her eyes on mine, keeping her focus away from the pain. I had to let her hand go so I could get my tattoo done, I was thankful Ashleigh understood that I couldn't leave Ellie alone. So she moved her stuff to a much closer station and did my tattoo on my ribs. Note to self, never get a tattoo across your ribs. That shit hurts!

My tattoo was finished before Ellie's since she's getting a colored portrait done. I looked down at my new favorite tattoo, Kaylie's name scripted in elegant cursive. Rose vines entwining gracefully through her name, with purple roses in the most perfect spots. It was a beautiful tattoo for my beautiful little girl. I know she'll love it.

I held back a chuckle at Ellie's faces as her tattoo finished up, she was a trooper for enduring it in silence. Especially her first tattoo. When she was finally done and saw the tattoo, she hid her face in my chest as the tears spilled over. She hugged Rick, thanking him for such a beautiful tattoo. He smiled as he congratulated her on her first tattoo as we left.

Once back on the tour bus, Kaylie ran up to us.

"Mommy! Daddy!" She smiled, hugging our legs.
"So, let us see!" Val asked, eagerly. Everyone crowding around us.
I lifted my shirt off. "I got your name tatted on me, Kay." I told her, kneeling down to her height.
She smiled widely, touching the tattoo. "Daddy, it puple woses!"
"Yeah, and it has your name too." She smiled, hugging my neck.
"That's beautiful, Syn." Val smiled. "What did you get, Ell Bell?"
Ellie shrugged off her shirt, turning her back to everyone. "Jimmy has my back for foREVer."
"That's one gorgeous tat, Ell." Zacky grinned. Everyone agreed.
"Thanks, guys. And thank you, Bri." Ellie pressed her lips to mine, sweetly.
I smirked. "It was nothing."