‹ Prequel: A Forbidden Love
Sequel: Two Vibrant Hearts

Until the End

Christmas Shopping

"How about this?" Brian asked from down the aisle. I looked up to see him holding up a life sized Belle doll.
I walked down to him. "I've never seen that one before. She'll absolutely love it."
Brian grinned. "It also comes with a dress for Kaylie as well."
I grinned. "Looks like someone's on a Santa roll today."
Brian chuckled, shrugging. "I want to do a good job. I missed her first and second christmas, I want to make it up to her." He frowned.
I kissed him softly. "Brian, she doesn't care about that. All she really wanted for christmas was her Daddy. Now you're here she's happy as can be. Now, it's getting late and we have enough gifts here for Kaylie that it'll take years for her to open." I giggled. "I don't even think the bus will be able to hold all of these. Since someone wanted to go all out and buy the entire toy section." I bumped my hip with Brian's.
He chuckled, pushing the cart. "Sorry if I want our daughter to have a good christmas."

I rolled my eyes, looking around as we headed towards the cash registers. Something caught my eye and I grinned up at Brian. He stopped as he glanced down at me, confusion covering his face as he eyed me carefully.

"What? What I do?" He asked.
I lightly shook my head. "How much do you love me?"
He gulped. "I'm scared of you right now, to be honest."
"Oh my God! It's Synyster Gates!" We heard a girl yell. We looked in the direction to see a group of girls running our way.
"Oh boy.." He muttered. I grinned up at him as they crowded around us.
"Syn! You're back with Ellie?!" One of the girls asked.
Brian nodded. "That I am."
"Well, what about Michelle?" Some girl with black and purple hair eyed me up and down. So I eyed her right back.
"What about her? We're getting divorced." Brian shrugged. Some of the girls aw'ed.
"To be with Ellie again?!" One girl with bleach blond hair smiled widely.
Brian smirked. "Yes, to be with Ellie and our little girl."
"Oh my god! You're a Daddy?!" They all chorused. Brian and I laughed.
"Yes, we're parents to a beautiful little girl. Her name's Kaylie Marie Haner." I told them.
"Congratulations, Ellie. I must say I love you." The bleach blond girl giggled. "I think you and Syn are perfect for each other."
"Why, thank you." I smiled. She grinned back.
"Do you have any pictures of Kaylie?" A red head asked.
"Yeah, have a look." Brian pulled out a picture of Kaylie out of his wallet. The girls aww'ed over the picture.
"She's adorable! She's her mother all the way, but has your beautiful brown eyes, Syn." Blondie grinned.
"Thank you. Yeah, she's her mother through and through. Especially her tantrums." He chuckled. I rolled my eyes, playfully slapping his arm. The girls giggled.
"Well, I'm sure you girls want to talk to Syn here. I'm just going to grab something for Syn that he'll absolutely hate." I smirked, walking away. I could hear Brian groan something about worrying what I was up to.

I searched through the clothes rack, looking for Brian's size. But they never seem to have- Oh wait, found it. I pulled out the the group of matching clothes, smiling as I eyed it up. Picturing him in it. Seeing everyone's faces when they saw him dressed in it. Laughing as he cursed silently to himself but putting on a smiling face for Kaylie.

"I am so not fuckin wearing that." Brian's voice from behind made me jump.
"Yes you are." I smiled.
Brian chuckled, trying to get it out of my hands. "Babe, I'm not wearing that. The guys will never live it down."
I laughed. "So? Neither will Kay." I countered him. He sighed heavily, smirking. "C'mon, you know you want too. You can also wear it for tonight's show." I waved it in front of his face. "I'll even grab the guys sizes if it makes you feel better."
He laughed, throwing it in the cart and pulling me against him. "You're evil, you know that?"
I laughed. "I do. But you know that you love it."
He chuckled softly against my lips. "Always and forever." He mumbled before pressing his lips to mine.