‹ Prequel: A Forbidden Love
Sequel: Two Vibrant Hearts

Until the End

Welcome Home

"Babe." I felt some lightly shake me. "Babe, wake up."
I groaned, rolling over. "Go away." I mumbled.
Brian chuckled. "We're home."
I sat up and yawned. "Home?"
He nodded. "You'll see."
"What do you have planned, Haner?" I asked, warily.

He shrugged as he helped me out of the bunk, I placed a hand on my stomach as I waddled to the front of the bus. Kaylie was asleep in Matt's arms, her arms wrapped around him lazily. Pinkly's leash wrapped around his legs. I softly giggled as I walked up to Matt.

"Here, give me Kaylie." I whispered. Matt shook his head.
"She's too heavy for you to carry right now. Take Pinkly."
"Matt. This baby I'm carrying is too heavy." I grinned.
Matt chuckled. "Exactly. So take Pinkly."
"Fine." I took Pinkly, and unwrapped Matt's legs from around her leash. "Where is everyone?"
"Zacky, Johnny and Mike left already. Val's inside unpacking." Brian informed me, arm full of our pillows and blankets.
"And they didn't even get to say goodbye? How rude." I pouted. Matt chuckled.
"We'll see them soon." Brian kissed my cheek, walking off the bus.
"I'm so ready for bed." I sat down, yawning.
Matt nodded. "I hear you." He readjusted Kaylie.
"Matt, you can put her down."
He shook his head. "S'all good."
A couple minutes passed, Brian ran back onto the bus. "You ready?"
I nodded, getting up. With some struggle. "Yep. Everything's in the car?"
"Everything but you, the baby, Kaylie and Pinkly." Brian said, taking Kaylie out of Matt's arms.
"Alright then, let's go home."

Matt helped me off the bus, then hugged me tightly goodbye. I waved as Brian honked while we pulled away in his truck, heading home. Where home was, I was clueless. I thought Michelle had the house? When I asked Brian about it, he just smirked and looked back at the road as he sang along to Guns N' Roses. I rolled my eyes at him but smiled, staring out the window as I rubbed my stomach. Thinking of this child. Would it look like me? Or Brian? Was I going to have another girl? Or will Brian have his boy? Or, twins?

Brian pulled into a house I have never seem before. It was gorgeous. It wasn't too big, but wasn't too small. And the beach was right there behind the house. The front gave off a home like feeling to it. Brian helped me out of the car and I wrapped my arms around his neck, crashing my lips to his.

He chuckled. "I take it as you like it?"
"I love it! It's gorgeous." I smiled, looking back at the house. "When did you..?"
Brian shrugged, getting Kaylie out of the car. "Brent called me and told me about it. So I gave him my credit card and well, here we are."
I grabbed Pinkly's leash. "Oh."
Brian kissed me sweetly. "Let's get inside, it's getting pretty chilly out now."

I nodded as Brian led the way into the house, adjusting Kaylie so he can unlock the door to our new home. Once the door was opened and Brian flicked on the lights, I let Pinkly off her leash staring at our new home. While I stared in amazement over our new home, Brian took Kaylie upstairs into her room. I walked around the living room, the black sofa soft as a teddy bear. The huge flat screen tv propped onto the wall. Brian's game systems on the table beneath the tv, along with the thousands of games in the bookcase beside it.

Pictures around the room; pictures of the Avenged gang all together before I left, some of Brian and the gang. Ew, he had a mustache? Since when? Thank God I wasn't around for that, that's all I can say. Then there was some of me and the gang, and my favorite pictures were the ones of just Jimmy. We even had some pictures of Brian and myself hung up, whether it be pictures of us now or 3 years ago.

I smiled as I spotted a picture of Brian, Jimmy, Zacky and myself 3 years ago. I was laying in their arms casually as they held me up, all of us making funny faces at the camera. I giggled softly, missing those days. Missing Jimmy. I felt a pair of hands snake around my waist, feeling Brian's body press up against mine. His hands on my stomach, softly rubbing it. I could feel his lips skimming across my neck, placing gentle kisses.

"Welcome home, baby." He said.
I smiled, turning in his arms. "You had a mustache?"
Brian chuckled. "Don't want to talk about that."
I smiled, yawning. "Better not grow that back. Your long hair is fine with me, I actually miss it. But the stache? No."
Brian laughed softly. "Come on, let's go to bed. Your feet must be hurting." Brian placed a hand on my cheek.
I nodded. "You just read my mind."

Brian smirked and hoisted me up into his arms, holding me to his chest bridal style. Brian ignored me with a roll of his warm, chocolate eyes when I complained that I was way too heavy for him to carry. Brian lightly kicked our bedroom door open and carefully placed me on the bed, Pinkly jumping up and curling into a white ball beside me. I looked around the room, admiring how much it fitted our personalities. The walls were painted purple with a nautical star design on the ceiling; the king sized bed was like a cloud, a walk in closet that was bare to the bone at the moment, our own private bathroom. A dream come true.

Brian lifted my shirt over my head and rummaged around for one of his shirts for me to wear in his luggage bag. I felt a bit self conscious as I sat here, pregnant with stretch marks, while he had the most perfect, god like body. Brian slid one of his shirts on me and dressed me in his basketball shorts. If I wasn't so tired, I would be laughing right now. I felt like a child as he dressed me. But it was sweet of him.

While Brian threw off his shirt and slipped into a pair of shorts, I pulled the down comforter over my body as I settled into our new bed. My body getting used to the feeling of an actual bed instead of a bunk. When Brian finally joined me in bed, he pulled me onto his chest as his arms wrapped around me. I smiled as I snuggled into his warm embrace, feeling more at home now.

"Forgot what a bed felt like." Brian mumbled, yawning.
I softly giggled. "I know. Feels amazing, doesn't it?" I felt Brian nod as he slightly dozed off. I quickly grabbed Brian's hand and placed it on my belly, waiting.
"Babe, what's-"
"Sshh, wait for it." I told him, keeping my eyes on his. I knew that he could feel what I was feeling by the look on his face.
"The..the baby...just...kicked?" He asked, out of breath.
I smiled, nodding. "Yep. That's our baby."
Brian smiled. "Has a strong kick."
"Believe me, he does." We chuckled.
Brian pressed his lips to my stomach. "I love you." Then brought his lips to mine. "I love you so much."
"We love you too. More than you'll ever know." I pressed my lips to his once more before resting against his chest, falling asleep to not only his gentle hand rubbing against my stomach, but the soothing sound of his heartbeat.