‹ Prequel: A Forbidden Love
Sequel: Two Vibrant Hearts

Until the End

Welcome to the Family

Do you remember when you were just a little girl, playing with your dolls and just daydreaming of your wedding day? The fairytale wedding where everyone comes to see you in your beautiful, white dress happily marry your prince charming, and watch you both get married and live happily ever after? I can tell you that my fairytale wedding is so much different from yours and the average day wedding.

As I gripped onto my flowers tightly, I looked upwards towards the ceiling and seeing right through it, seeing the bright blue sky. I could picture my best friend, Jimmy, and my Dad smiling down upon me. Giving me the strength and courage that I needed most right now.

The wedding march rang through my ears and my nerves came crashing down on me. I had to tell myself to move my legs if I wanted to see him again after going a couple days without him. To see that breath taking smirk. And those warm brown eyes I fell for. To be in his large, tatted arms once again. Where I felt like I belonged.

I took a deep breath and nodded to myself, pushing my legs forward. Butterflies fluttered around in my stomach as I stepped out into the open, everyone's gazes on me while I had to walk painfully slow towards the alter. All I wanted to do was kick off these damned heels and run into his strong open arms.

I fought off a giggle as I took in how uncomfortable Zacky and Johnny looked in their tuxedos. Matt stood there with a proud, dimpled smile on his face. His hazel eyes brimming up with tears as he watched me from his spot. Val was already crying as she stood at the alter, Kaylie standing in front of her.

Kaylie looked so beautiful in her flower girl dress, she gave me her dimpled smile as she waved. I waved back at her. It amazes me how much she has grown. Seems like only yesterday I was holding her in my arms, brand new to this world.

Once I finally reached the alter, I noticed a tatted hand in front of my face. I glanced up to see the beautiful smirk that I fell in love with plastered on his face. His warm, chocolate brown eyes glittering in the light. His jet, black hair that usually stands up in all directions was now slicked back. I placed my hand in his large one, my nerves gone as I was now finally home.

.:Nearing the End of the Wedding:.

Brian and I kept staring into each others eyes, a smile on both our faces as we tuned out what the Priest was saying. His brown eyes sparkling in the sunlight, and for once he didn't have a smirk on his face. It was that smile that I loved to see on his face. That's how you know he's happy. More than happy.

"I love you." Brian mouthed.
I blushed, smiling. "I love you too." I mouthed back, making his smile grow.

Brian and I laughed softly as we heard Ethan scream out crying, and watched as Brian's Aunt take Ethan outside. Apologizing on the way out. I knew that cry, he was hungry. Brian chuckled as he shook his head, staring back into my eyes. Chocolate brown verses hazel green.

"Do you Elena Marie Sanders, take Brian Elwin Haner Junior as your lawfully wedded husband? To have and to hold? In sickness and in health? For rich or for poor? Will you Elena always call schecter guitars when Brian is in need of new guitars, after he breaks all the strings of his others?" I laughed as I nodded. "And will you remember to feed the dogs when he forgets?"
I nodded, grinning at Brian. "I Do." Brian smiled widely.
"Can I kiss her now?" Brian asked the Priest, impatiently. Everyone chuckled.
The Priest laughed, shaking his head. "Not yet. I'll let you know." Brian nodded.
"And do you Brian Elwin Haner Junior, take Elena Marie Sanders as your lawfully wedded wife? To have and to hold? In sickness and in health? For rich or for poor? Will you Brian remember to put the seat down on the toilet when you are done?" Everyone laughed. I giggled as Brian rolled his eyes with a chuckle. "Will you be sure to let Elena have the remote every once in a while?"
Brian laughed. "I Do."
The Priest smiled. "As witnesses under God, I now pronounce this man and this woman as husband and wife. Brian, now you may kiss your bride." The Priest laughed with everyone.

I giggled as I wrapped my arms around Brian's neck, jumping into his arms as his lips crashed onto mine. Everyone applauded as they cheered us on. Brian's arms wrapped around my waist tightly, pulling me closer onto his body as our lips moved against each others in sync. When we finally pulled away for air, we rested out foreheads against one anothers as we stared into each other's eyes, huge smiles on both our face.

"I would like to introduce you to the new, Mr. and Mrs. Haner." The Priest announced.

Brian and I faced the crowd of people that stood before us, standing up as they clapped and cheered. I smiled as I felt my hand get squeezed by Brian's. I glanced up at his smiling face and he pressed his lips to mine sweetly. I looked over at my brother and the guys, each of them giving us a thumbs up. Matt's eyes were red and puffy as he smiled, tears of joy falling down his face. I blew him a kiss before looking over at the girls. Val, Tiffany, Kourtney, and Rayna had tears falling down their faces as well as they clapped for us. Kaylie was grinning, clapping her little hands as well.

Brian and I thanked them, then thanked our family. Getting a 'Welcome to the family' from our parents. Then Brian and I ran out of the church, dodging the petals thrown our way, and ignoring the paparazzi that crowded around us. We slid into the limo and hung out of the sun roof, waving towards our family and friends. Brian pulled my face up to his, kissing me lovingly.

"I love you, Mrs. Haner." He grinned.
I smiled widely. "I love you too, Mr. Haner."