‹ Prequel: A Forbidden Love
Sequel: Two Vibrant Hearts

Until the End

Welcome Baby Haner

After 9 long and painful hours later, I heard my baby cry out as I dropped back onto the pillow. The only things I could hear was Brian's voice by head as he pushed away my sweaty hair from my face, the doctor and nurses saying some doctory shit, and then a baby crying. But not just any baby. My baby. My Baby Haner.

"You did great, sweetheart. You did such a great job. I love you." Brian said with a smile, sweat coating his face.
I smiled, breathing heavily. "Brian. I'm..I'm sorry for yelling and hitting you. I'm sorry..for biting your hand." I apologized.
Brian chuckled, kissing my forehead. "It's okay, hon. My hand is completely fine."

He showed me his hand, I could still see where my teeth had made marks on his hand. I still felt really bad about biting him. But I was in just too much pain. And when you're in that kind of pain, you don't want to be bothered by anybody. He can't say that I didn't warn him, cause I sure as hell did.

"Congratulations, Mr. Haner and Ms. Sanders. You have a healthy baby boy." Doctor Anderson announced.
"Told you we were having a boy." Brian smirked down at me. I grinned.
"Would you like to hold him, Dad?" Doctor Anderson asked Brian.

Brian nodded as he held out his arms for our baby. Taking him into his arms and holding him close to his body like a professional. I smiled as I watched Brian hold our little baby. Watching as Brian held our son close to him, snuggling his face close to his, kissing him on the forehead.

"Hey there, little guy." Brian greeted softly. "I'm your Dad." Brian smiled up at me. "And this is your Mommy." Brian walked over towards me, showing me our son.
"Oh, Brian. He looks so much like you." I smiled, seeing our son's beautiful face. He was his father all the way.
"Want to hold him?" Brian asked. I nodded. "You're going to go to your Mommy now." Brian said, kissing our son's forehead before handing him over to me.

I took our son into my arms as Brian lounged around me, I pulled the blanket that covered my baby down a little so I could see him better. He was definitely his father. He had his nose, his chin, his eyes, and his brownish black hair which will most likely darken as he gets older. Brian's finger caressed our son's cheek. Our son's brown eyes met ours as his tiny fingers wrapped around Brian's finger. Brian chuckled.

"He has a strong grip." Brian admired.
I smiled widely. "He just doesn't want to let you go."
Brian smirked. "I'm not going anywhere." He pressed his lips to mine, sweetly.
"What should we name him?" I asked Brian as we pulled away for air.
Brian pouted, thinking. "Ethan. Ethan James Haner."
I smiled. "Ethan James. I love it." I lightly caressed my son's cheek with my finger. "Baby?"
"Hm?" Brian's eyes met mine.
"What were you asking again back at the house? While I was having the contractions." I grinned.

A huge smile appeared on Brian's face as he stared down at me. Then he stood up and reached into the back of his jeans, pulling out a purple velvet box with a Synyster Gates Deathbat on the lid. I giggled as I sat up more while Brian got down to one knee before me. I held out my left hand and Brian took it. The smile never leaving his face as the brown eyes I fell in love with glistened brightly in the light.

"Elena Marie Sanders, I love you so much. You mean more than the world to me. I'd rather have you than the very air I breathe. Not only have you gifted me with your very presence, but you have also gifted me in giving me two beautiful, wonderful children. You have been there for me through not just my good times, but my worst times as well. You have been true to me and stood by me through thick and thin. I couldn't imagine living in a world without you. You have my heart and it forever will be yours. Will you make me the happiest man in the universe and marry me?" Brian asked, revealing the most gorgeous ring I have ever laid eyes on. It looked beyond expensive.
I nodded as tears trickled down my face. "Yes, Brian. Of course I'll marry you!"

Brian smiled widely before crashing his lips onto mine as he slid the ring onto my third finger on my left hand. Where it would stay there for foREVer. Until the End.