A lost love store

The twins birthday

5 days since my kidnapping. December 15 it was Shane and Kadlyn's birthday and I was still missing. Shane and Kadlyn already had their party scheduled and everyone was already showing up so everybody went outside and played on the trampoline. When it was time to blow out the candles the twins looked at each other with teary eyes and nodded. They wished that I would be home before Christmas.Once everyone left mom gave the twins a big hug and told them she was glad she had them. Back in the kitchen I was washing dishes and doing house work for Mr. Jets, once all the work was done he told us to come outside. So we did exactly that. I prayed that everything was okay and nobody did anything wrong, and then proceeded out the door. When we were out there we met the men in the middle of the forest I saw the young blonde boy and the man that were with Mr. Jets that day. Jadey caught me starring over at the young boy and said " What are ya lookin at?" And she turned her head alittle and said " Oh!!! Jackson the boy huh?" He's sharp. Jadey called Jackson over to us and I nudged her and said what are you doing? She didn't say anything and then introduced us " Jackson this is Rosella she's 13" Then he said " Hi Rosella, I'm Jackson nice to meet you!"He smiled and shook my hand. I smiled back and said " Nice to meet you to! You can call me Rosie if you'd like" He said " Rosie? What a beautiful name! I will from now on call you Rosie" and he walked off with a grin. My heart stopped I had met the most amazing thing in the world. All the women clapped and cheered I just smiled. Maybe being kidnapped wasn't all that bad. It was time for bed already and one of the other women Caroline who was 30 told me all about this house and she told me the old lady Mary was Mr. Jets wife and that Mr. Jets had been kidnapping young kids and working them for his own good. He ever turned on his wife. She also told me that Jackson was kidnapped in his home in Alabama. I said " He is from there?" She said yup he was a cowboy! I couldn't help but smile. She said Mr. Jets use to be a very happy man and that his house was full of life and he loved children! I said " Well what happened?" Mrs. Caroline walked in and said we don't know what happened we can only pray for him Rosella, now go on to bed. Goodnight"