Status: Active

And I owe it all to you (Jacob Black)

And I owe it all to you Chapter 2

Jacob's POV

I opened the front door. I waited for Ari to come sliding down the banister and straight into my arms. I waited for Ari to kiss me but then I realised that she's still in the hospital with Dadrian. I sighed and walked to my den.

You see, I wanted a room in the house for myself. No one but myself and Ari were allowed to go in. Ari let me have a room. I opened the door and went inside. The room had a complete sofa set, a bed, a flat screen T.V., a mini fridge and desk, a fireplace (not like I need it) and a library. Next to the T.V. was a PS3, Xbox and a Wii. The guys were jealous when I told them but I didn't let them in. I flung myself on the couch and turned on the T.V. I flipped aimlessly through the channels. I stopped on E!TV because they were showing our wedding.

I watched as Ari walked down the aisle. I remember our day. I was awestruck when Ari walked out. Seth's description wasn't enough. It took all my will power to stop myself from running to Ari, that an Alpha order from Sam. Butterflies formed in my stomach as Paul put Ari's hand in mine. I tried my best to stop myself from kissing Ari. I was happy when Ari gave Rachel her bouquet and I took both Ari's hands. As I looked into her eyes, I remembered what we've through. By the time I found myself again, it was time. I was shocked at the ring Ari placed on my finger. I said "I do" and that was it. Ari was mine.

The reception was great. Ari was happy and that was all I cared about. Fast forward to our honeymoon in the Bahamas. Uncle Jedidiah pulled a few strings and got Ari and I a private guest house on Atlantis. It was.........I can't begin to describe. I switched off the T.V. and my eyes travelled to the shelf of pictures I had.

I had a picture of my mom. Dad, the pack, Ari. Then I had Ari and I one our wedding day, the official wedding photos. It wasn't hard to smile for them. I got up and looked at the one of my mother. I wished that she was alive to meet Ari, to see Dadrian.

Dadrian. He was a wonder. He looked more like me everyday. I just couldn't believe that he was real. What Billy told me disturb me, There's no doubting it. Dadrian will get the gene. He will have to step as Alpha if Jennifer doesn't phase. He will develop faster than most toddlers. But don't worry. You and Ari will be alright. I exhaled. Ari. I missed her. I sighed and fell asleep.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I quietly opened Ari's door. Esme told me that Ari nor Dadrian was up as yet but I could see them. I looked at Ari. Even after nearly two years being married to her, Ari's beauty still left me dazed. Her eyes were peacefully closed. Her hair fell perfectly. I was entranced by her. Then, a small cry snapped me out of my trance.

I walked over to Dadrian's crib. His eyes were open and his hands outstretched. I smiled and picked him up like Ari does. I gently kissed his forehead and walked to the window. Dadrian smiled and looked at me.

I chuckled, 'Hey Dadrian. Mommy's not awake as yet so shhhhh.'

He gave me a look like, So? You're the one I want to see.

I smiled and kissed him again, 'Come on, it's still early. Get some rest.'

He yawned and closed his eyes. I smiled.

'He's beautiful Jake,' Ari's voice broke the peaceful silence.

I turned around, 'I didn't know you were awake.'

'But I knew you were here. There's something called faking Jake.' Ari chuckled at the end.

I chuckled, 'I want you home Ari.'

Ari looked at me patiently, 'Tomorrow Jake. Tomorrow.'

Dadrian woke up at the sound of Ari's voice. Immediately he stretched his arms to Ari. I smiled and placed him in Ari's arms. I watched as Ari fed him.

I buried my face in Ari's hair,' Everyone can't wait for tomorrow.'

I heard the smile in her voice,' They will finally stop bugging you.'
I kissed her hair, ‘I miss you with me Ari.'

'Same here Jake.'

Dadrian cried out. Ari laughed, 'Yes Dadrian. Daddy missed you too.'

I laughed and took him again, 'You bet.'
♠ ♠ ♠
Nothing much to say today!