I'm Not O'-***ing-Kay

Dreamers Are Just Crazy People And I'm one of them

I finally opened my eyes to the bright blinding sun. My head swung around looking to where Haden was. Left, right, then left again. He was no where to be found once again.

"Haden?!?!?!!?!?!?!!?!?"

I heard whimpers and cries from the front seat of the car. I moved my way forward dragging my tiny body across the dirt and rocks. I rolled around to find the passenger side of the car door open. I propped myself up to find Kyrstin tied up with a gag in her mouth.

"What the fuck?!"

Her head turned and faced me and she begin to break down and cry once more.

"What happen, why are you here?"

She looked at me for a moment. I have forgotten she had a gag on. I giggled a little bit while she also laughed at my stupidtuidy. Then I started to wrestle around to get the knots undone from my hands. Her beautiful golden eyes looked at me while I slipped one off then another. I ripped the gag off and asked my questions.

"So how is your afternoon doing doll?"
"Shut the fuck up smartass."

I stopped and swallowed my spit.

"Woah there, trying to make the problem better.."
"I was gag, knocked out, and maybe just maybe raped, how the fuck will that make me better?"

I never thought of what they could have done to my Kyrstin. MY Kyrstin, this poor little girl that no one would look after, and finally once I come along Haden gets us into this shit. This bull shit that is his problem. Thinking of all this my rage built itself up. I grabbed Kyrstin and ran, just ran as far as I could.

"Aeden, when-re are we going?"
"Away," I gasped for air.

Then I heard a shot and fell to the ground. I saw her fall also and tried to get up. I was shot.

"Aeden? What happen?"
"I'm sh-sh-shot."

She looked at me, while I gasped for air.

"No you're not, you're fine get up."
"No no no I'm shot."

I looked around my leg and found the bullet hole. How could she not see this?

“Aeden what are you talking about?”

I felt a violent shake then woke up and found myself back in the shelter once more.

Kyrstin looked staright at me and smiled.

"Goodmorning sweetums."