Sequel: Love at First Fright
Status: Completed :)

Blood-Stained Valentine

Flight for 3

***********Joey's P.O.V*****

She chuckled a little and said, "Yes."

I grabbed her around the waist and led her outside to where the guys were waiting. I looked over at the couch and saw that Jack and Racci were fast asleep, Roman was fighting the urge to fall asleep and Wednesday was drawing on Jack's face.

"Wednesday!!! Ready to go?" I yelled making Wednesday drop his sharpie and everyone to wake up. Wednesday quickly grabbed the sharpie and put it in his pocket before saying, "Yea I guess. I need to sleep before that fucking early ass flight."

Everyone slowly shuffled out of the venue and got into the truck. Since Racci was still half asleep I decided to drive. Having Rayna sitting next to me singing softly to the radio probably wasn't the best idea because I kept looking away from the road and at her.

"You're gonna get us killed." She said without even turning from the window.

"Ray. I've been driving for awhile now I'm not going to" I looked at the road just in time to swerve away from a cat running across the road. "Oh Shit!!"

"Nah you're not going to kill us just a cute little cat."

As I tried to catch my breath I replied, "Shit. It looked like Mokie."

She laughed and moved closer to me letting me put my arm around her as we drove up to the hotel parking lot.

As everyone groggily got out of the truck and went into the hotel Jack stopped in front of a mirror and yelled, "Wednesday!!!!!!!! What the Fuck?!?!?! WHY?"

Wednesday grabbed Rayna and put her in front of him while saying, "You can't hurt me! I have the power of a blonde!!"

Wednesday looked at Jack before taking off to the elevators with Jack right behind him. Everyone sleepily laughed and went to the other elevators.

Once we were at our floor Roman and Racci went to their room. With no sign of Wednesday I pulled Rayna into our room. Even half asleep she was beautiful. I kissed her softly before pushing her to the bed.

She lay on the bed watching me pull of my shirt and pants with hungry eyes. As I crawled onto the bed over her body she began pulling off her shirt. With my help her pants were off and across the room in a few seconds. My new record.

She ran her fingers through my hair giving it a little tug making my groan loudly. I kissed her passionately slipping my tongue in as she pulled herself on top of me. As I began un-hooking her bra we heard the door began to open.

She quickly got up and ran into the bathroom before softly swearing Wednesday's name.
I was shocked to see Wednesday AND Cory Brennon walk in.

I very smoothly lay back in the bed against the wall and asked, "What's uhhh going on?"
Brennon answered in a very pissed off tone, "Well one. You need to teach him" he said pointing at Wednesday "that he can't play every where he goes. And two. I got later flights with THREE seats for you, him, and that girl. "

"Woo-Hoo I get to fuckin sleep!!" Wednesday cheered and he jumped on his bed with a loud thud.

"Thanks Brennon I'll tell Rayna when she gets out of the bathroom."

"Damn you guys pulled a quickie that fast and she needs a shower already? Fuck your good"

I pulled a pillow from behind me and threw it at Wednesday as he started getting up.
"It was a compliment!!"

Cory cleared his throat and said, "Alright so I'll give you your tickets in the morning. Get some sleep and good tour guys.” With that he left the room shaking his head.

"Really? Fuck."

Wednesday laughed as I closed my eyes thinking about how Iowa would be with Rayna. She'd get to see everything that I loved about Des Moines. She'd get to meet my sisters, my nephew, my mom, everyone.

I opened my eyes quickly when I heard Rayna scream from the bathroom. I jumped off the bed and saw Wednesday standing in the doorway of the bathroom with a naked Rayna standing in the middle of the bathroom trying to cover herself with a towel.

"Ummm?"

"Oh My God Joey it's not what it looks like. Someone needs to learn how to fucking knock!"

"Knock? Learn to lock a God damn door!"

"There are no bathroom locks on these doors dumb ass"

"It's fine." I walked over to Rayna and helped her wrap herself with a towel "Wednesday you need to knock from now on. You know she's with us. Ok?"

"Yea. Look I'm sorry I just got to pee"

"When do you not have to pee?"

We all started laughing as I led Rayna out of the bathroom and Wednesday went in.
I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her softly. "We have a later flight tomorrow"
"I heard. That's good because we need to get my stuff and I have to quit my job."

I chuckled a little as went to my suitcase as she sat on the edge of the bed. I pulled out a t-shirt and handed it to Rayna telling her it was the best I could do.

"Oh I'm sure you can do better" She said with a wink.

She pulled me to the bed and began kissing my neck seductively. I let out a small moan as she playfully made her way down my neck to my chest. I pulled her head up and kissed her soft lips making her smile a little.

I pulled down the blankets and threw her towel off of her body. As we both went under the blankets I could feel her body pressed up against mine as I pulled her closer and closer to me. Her hands ventured down as she slowly pulled off my boxers.

She leaned into my ear and whispered, "Condom?"

I nodded and reached into the drawer next to the bed and pulled one out. As she helped lead my hands down and put it on we froze in our tracks when we heard the bathroom door open and Wednesday announce, "I'm gonna go sleep in Roman and Racci's room. Have fun"
We laughed a little and continued. We had had sex twice before tonight but for some reason tonight seemed more passionate. I looked into her eyes as she smiled and kissed me deeply telling me she was ready.

As we finished I she laid her head on my chest. I could hear her breathing heavy. When our breathing returned to normal I got up and went into the bathroom.

I looked into the mirror. My hair was everywhere, my face and body were glistening with sweat yet I felt more alive than ever. I splashed some water on my face, dried off my face and body and went back into the main room.

I stood there looking over her sleeping body in the twisted blankets. She looked so peaceful. My eyes scanned her body noticing that she had a large tattoo on her hip of the Murderdoll's logo. I chuckled a little to myself and got into the bed with her covering ourselves up with the blanket.

She mumbled something and moved in closer to me. I put my arm around her waist and fell asleep to the sound of her soft breathing. This was something I could never grow tired of.