Sequel: Love at First Fright
Status: Completed :)

Blood-Stained Valentine

The tour ends

***********Rayna's P.O.V**************

"What? I could never do that it's asking too much. I'll just find another apartment."

"No. I'm not asking you. You're moving in with us."

I couldn't argue with him. So I merely said, "Fine".

We both got out of the truck and walked into the venue hand in hand. As soon as we walked to the stage area I heard a familiar voice yell, "RAYNA!!!!!You're back!!!" and someone pick me up and throw me on their shoulder. I looked down to see arms covered in tattoos telling me it was Wednesday.

I playfully hit his back yelling for him to put me down with Joey telling him also.
"Oh come on Joey don't be jealous that I can pick her up and you can't" He said as he placed me back on the ground.

"Oh Fuck you man"

"No thanks I'm good I'd rather fuck her" He said, planted a kiss on my lips and ran off towards the stage laughing loudly.

"Sorry about that"

"It's fine something I'll have to get used to"

Joey laughed and jokingly wiped my lips before kissing me softly.

"Hey!! Dick head. Get your guitar and get on here!" We looked over and saw Brennon onstage getting everybody ready for sound check. I pushed Joey towards the stage and sat in a nearby chair.

Throughout the entire rehearsal Joey kept looking over at me and smiling. When his solo came up he went over to Wednesday and laid his head on Wednesday's chest making me burst into a fit of laughter.

Wednesday pushed him off and continued on with the song. I began singing out loud when Wednesday started singing "Nowhere" it had to be one of my favorite songs off the new album. Wednesday jumped off the stage, grabbed my hand and pulled me onstage.
I sang along with Wednesday looking over at Joey every once in awhile seeing him winking at me and mouthing the words to the song. As the song ended Joey gave his guitar to Roman and came up behind me as I talked to Wednesday.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and looked at Wednesday before asking, "You don't mind Ray moving in do ya?"

Wednesday loudly cheered and grabbed me in a hug. Guess he didn't. We all walked backstage into the green room joining the other guys. Joey sat on a nearby couch pulling me onto his lap. We all laughed and joked around telling really bad jokes. We all groaned when Wednesday began the story of the "Purple Flower".

When he finally came to the punch line Jack threw an empty beer can at him saying that he was never allowed to tell stories again.

Joey took this opportunity to pull my chin down and kiss my passionately. I put my hands on his neck still hearing the guys telling bad jokes. I smiled beneath his lips as I felt his hands creep under my shirt.

He quickly removed his hands when we heard someone loudly clear their throat and say,
"Joey. How about instead of trying to get laid how about you get ready for the fucking show?"
Joey gently pushed me off his lap and flipped off the "Mad Manager". He kissed my cheek and went off to the dressing room area.

As the guys all got ready I grabbed the remote control for the TV and began flipping through the channels until I found an episode of "That Metal Show". The episode had Alice Cooper as their guest so I was pretty entertained. At the end of the show a music video for SlipKnoT's "Spit It Out" came on.

It couldn't have been a more perfect moment because just as the scene of Joey riding a tricycle down a hall played they all came into the room.

Wednesday burst into a fit of laughter making him fall onto his knees. Joey hit him on the back of the head and said, "Come on man you've seen the video before."

Wednesday wiped his eyes carefully making sure not to mess up his stage make-up and said he'd be a good boy. I laughed and asked, "Wednesday you know how to be a good boy?"

He walked over to me and replied, "Wouldn't you like to know.” I laughed as he walked off and went to get a beer out of the small fridge.

I looked over at Joey standing up against a wall and I had to say he looked REALLY good. Dark jeans ripped up the legs, a black shirt underneath a purple jacket and of course his many necklaces. His hair was teased wildly and had something in it giving it white highlights in various places. He kept his make-up pretty simple tonight if that was even possible. Purple and black around his blue eyes making them pop out even more than usual. Grey-ish streak along his cheeks and black lipstick all on a white background.

As the show time came closer and closer I could see the dramatic shift in atmosphere. Everyone got quieter even Wednesday. Jack had taken the remote from me and had plugged in his i-pod so KISS was blasting throughout the room. When Brennon finally came into the room Joey came over to me and grabbed my hand leading me to the stage entrance.
I could hear the crowd loudly chanting "MURDERDOLLS!!! MURDERDOLLS!!!" It was funny just the other night I was chanting along with them. As the lights came on and "World According to Revenge" began playing I turned to see the guys pouring white powder into their hair. I remembered the awesome effect this created when "Chapel of Blood" had played. After getting his hair powdered Joey carefully pulled me closely to him, well not that close since he had his guitar already around him, and kissed me deeply. I wrapped my arms around his neck as his went around my waist.

As he pulled away slowly he whispered in my ear, "I'll see you when I'm done." I nodded and sent him onstage. As Wednesday came running behind him he poured a handful of powder on my head and said, "If you're going to be with our Joey you got to fit the part." he kissed my cheek and ran onstage.

The concert was amazing especially from my view. I found myself cheering louder than I had ever cheered before. I sang louder than ever before. Wednesday ended the concert by grabbing his oh so famous FUCK umbrella and waving it around during "I love to say Fuck". I laughed when Joey turned towards me and mouthed, "I love you." I blew him a kiss and motioned for him to concentrate. He jokingly mouthed, "No" and continued to look over at where I was standing.

Then as Wednesday was saying his closing comments some girl's voice rang from the audience as she yelled, "WHO'S BACK THERE? JOEY? WHO'S BACK THERE???" Joey turned around and looked at Wednesday and shrugged as Wednesday ran off stage and grabbed my arm pulling me into the spot lights. He pushed me away from him making me land in Joey's arms. He looked at me and kissed me passionately in front of the hundreds of fans.

I heard various boo's and aww's but mainly people just cheered. They didn't care who I was as long as their idol in this case Joey was happy. Joey took my hand and led me offstage. He quickly gave his guitar to a roadie and led me to his dressing room. I heard the other guys coming offstage and asked him if I should leave. He smirked and replied, “We’re just changing. It's not like you've never seen a guy in his underwear before." I chuckled a little noticing that I couldn't say I hadn't.

I jumped up on the counter as Joey and I just talked as slowly the guys came in and began to take off their make-up and change. They didn't even seem to notice me except when Wednesday came in he loudly announced, "Uh-Oh girl in the room that means I can't do this..." and with that he dropped his pants in the middle of the room.
I put my head in my hands knowing that I did not want to see Wednesday's bare, pale ass again or anything else when you take in consideration that he was facing me. I heard Joey yelling at him to put some pants on. I felt his hands on mine as he slowly pulled them down and reassured me that Wednesday had pants on.

When everyone was in their clothes and had taken off their make-up they all left leaving Joey and me.... alone.

He walked up to me in between my legs and pulled my chin closer to his and kissed me softly. I deepened the kiss letting my hands find their way to the back of his neck. I felt him try to pull up my shirt so I decided to help him throwing my shirt off to the side. I quickly pulled his shirt off also as his hands made their way to my pants.

Before anything else could happen I leaned back and looked into Joey's eyes asking him, "Why are we doing this?"

He replied in confusion, "What do you mean?"

"I mean. You told me that you love me yet you barely know me."

"Ray, I don't think you have to know people all that much before you fall in love with them."

"Well you kinda have to know some stuff about them."

"I know that you're beautiful, you love it when I kiss you here" He kissed my neck making me let out a soft moan "you had a loser of a boyfriend and I took you from him. I know that you look stunning even when you were crying. I know that you had shit for friends but if you stick around here you'll have so much better. I'll give you everything you deserve and more."

"I guess you do know me."

"But I know one more thing."

"Oh?"

"I know I want you as my girl."

I smiled and said, "And I want to be your girl."

He kissed me softly and began looking for our shirts just in time because Wednesday came in and said, "That had to be the sappiest speech ever Joey!!! But I'm glad she's your girl."

Joey looked at him in shock and said, "You were listening?!?!?!"

Wednesday laughed as he ran off. Joey looked back at me and asked, "Ready to live with that? Ready to start a new life...together?"