Take a moment.

tres de tres

Song: Inside Of You - The Maine.
Characters: Hannah Kim & & John.
For: This contest.
Word count: 1,105.


Image


I'm On A Trip,
I Can't Get Off,
Can't Get Over...
I Want It All Inside Of You.
I Call You Up
Your Getting Off
I'm Coming Over

You're 21
I See Your Eyes
You're Barely Sober
I Hear Your Voice
You're Calling Out
From Me To You
I Pour A Drink
You Move It Quick
You're Moving Forward


John woke up to the ringing of his phone on his nightstand beside him. Rolling over, he answers the call, not caring who it was. He could hear moving and shouting. He got up and moved himself out of bed, to be sitting up.

"Hello?"

He girl giggled, "hi, John."

He pulls the phone away from his ear and looks at who called, Hannah Kim. "Oh hi, Hannah."

She giggles again, "John, can you please come over?"

"But aren't you at a party?"

She giggles again, "yeah, but my friend said you can come over."

He sighs, "okay, Hannah Kim, I'll see you there."

Then You Said No
I'm Never Gonna Be Inside Of You
And I Said No
I'm Never Gonna See Inside Of You
Because I Know, I'm Gonna Fall
And You'll Be Waiting For It All
Because I Know, I Know, I Know
I Can't Get Inside Of You


John hung up the phone, getting up out of bed and stretching out his arms and legs. Hannah Kim was a girl he had a thing for. She was only a year younger then him, making it age appropriate. Walking to his dress he pulled out a pair of skinny jeans and a white v-neck. Sliding on some vans and sliding his shoes on, he made his way out side.

Grabbing the car keys out of the bowl, he locked the front door and closed it. The warm Arizona air blew in his face. He sighed in relaxation. Grabbing his car key, he unlocked his car and slid in. Starting up the truck, the engine roared to life. John pulled out and started his way to Hannah Kim's neighborhood.

This Fragile Game
Its Like A Train That's Headed Nowhere
It Never Stops
And I Can't See The Exit Sign
We're Headed North
I See The Cliff We're Getting Closer

(Look Out Baby)

So Don't Say That You Just Want To Run Away
Replay All The Things That I Tried To Say
I'm 21 So You're Getting Off,
I'm Coming Over.


Pulling into the neighborhood, John turned off his truck and slid out. He pulled out his phone to see that it was one in the morning. Why the fuck is she calling him. He walked up to the front door, raising his fist to knock, but the door already opened. It reveled Hannah. She smiled and grabbed John by the hand and pulled him into the house.

The house was shaking from the house party music playing. Walking into the living room were many people were dancing. They danced for a while and Hannah drank the rest of her Rum and Coke. She brought John over to where many couples or random people were hooking up at.

Then You Said No
I'm Never Gonna Be Inside Of You
And I Said No
I'm Never Gonna See Inside Of You
Because I Know, I'm Gonna Fall
And You'll Be Waiting For It All
Because I Know, I Know, I Know
I Can't Get Inside Of You


They started kissing, John was digging it. Making out with a girl he had a thing for, it was really happening. It wasn't a dream anymore. Hannah Kim pulled away and looked up stairs. John nodded his head. He wanted to get away from the loud music and shouting people. He was tired as fuck and couldn't take it anymore.

Hannah pulled him up to her room in the house and pulled him in. Turning around and locking the door, she pushed him on the bed. John was getting nervous. For being a big flirt, he never had sex before. He was a virgin and was going to stay that way till he found someone he loved.

John pushed Hannah off of him and sat up. Hannah looked confused of why the guy she liked didn't want her. He ran a hand through his short hair and looked at Hannah.

"What's wrong, John?"

He sighed, "Hannah, I'm a virgin. I don't wanna' have sex, until I'm in love with the right person."

She shook her head, quickly sobering up, "I completely understand."

"You sure."

"Positive."

Hannah still being a little drunk looked at a tired John a pulled him down to lay with her.

"Can we go to sleep, Hannah?"

She giggled drunkenly, "yeah, John. Want some pink PJ's?"

John was confused, "wait, what?"

"PJ's?"

He chuckled nervously, "sure."

I'm On A Trip,
I Can't Get Off,
Can't Get Over...
I Want It All
I Want It All Inside Of You.
I Call You Up
Your Getting Off
I'm Coming Over

No
I'm Never Gonna Be Inside Of You
And I Said No
I'm Never Gonna See Inside Of You
Because I Know, I'm Gonna Fall
And You'll Be Waiting For It All
Because I Know, I Know, I Know
I Can't Get Inside Of You


Hannah got up and grabbed some pink PJ's off the chair in her room. He looked at the PJ;'s in her hand and gave her 'are you kidding?' look. She giggled and shoved them in his hand. He sighed and slid into them. They were matching to. Pink on pink. Holy crap.

He laid in bed next to Hannah and she got up and started kissing John. John was tired of her trying to get it on with him. He pushed her away lightly. She scoffed.

"What now?"

"I can't do this."

"Why?"

"Because, I'm a virgin."

She sat up and pulled him next to her, "it's okay John. You're a good guy friend, I completely understand your gay."

His eyes go wide, "ha, no. I'm not gay."

"John, it's fine, just go to sleep."

Sighing John closed his eyes. He couldn't believe she thought he was gay. What in the world was this. Just shaking his head he shoved his face into Hannah neck. Closing his eyes, he just wished she didn't remember any of this in the morning.

I Know I'm Gonna Fall
And You'll Be Waiting For It All
Because I Know, I Know, I Know
I Can't Get Inside Of You.

I'm On A Trip,
I Can't Get Off,
Can't Get Over.
I Want It All Inside Of You.
I Call You Up
Your Getting Off
I'm Coming Over.
♠ ♠ ♠
Done! Amazing(:

Love Alex xoxo.