Status: A Side Project, I'll try to update as much as I can.

The One Finger Salute

When I Couldn't Think of A Good Title for the Chapter and had no Idea what I was going to make you d

"Well, as you all know, we are going to start a Jackass Movie!" Jeff said excited. I groaned and slammed my head on the table. "Well, Tay seems enthusiastic." Ryan said. I flipped him a birdie and lifted my head off the meeting room table. "Yeah Yeah Yeah, when do we start shooting?" I asked. "In a week. So get your shit together and rest before we throw you back in solider. Dismissed!" Jeff yelled. I stood up and stalked off to my car. "Tay Wait!" I heard Steve-O call. I turned and faced him. "Hey, can you give me a ride to a friends?" He asked me. "Yeah sure, get in." I said. Once we were on the road, I asked him, "Where too?" He gave me the address. "Oh Hell no. I am not taking you there." I replied. "Why? Their my friends!" He whined. "They are not your friends, they are your dealers. I'm dropping you off at home, you can get there by yourself." I said once I pulled up to his apartment complex. He scowled at me and got out. I sighed and headed to the label to sort some shit out.

"Hey, I'm home!" I called. "Tay, come and hear this!" Josh yelled at me. I took off my jacket and walked over. "Yeah?" I asked sitting down on John's skateboard. "Listen to this!" He said then turned on the cd player. It's alright, to tell me, what you think about me. I won't try, to argue, I'll Hold it against you. The song was fast and catchy, Punk. "Who is this?" I asked. "Blink-182. Jonah replied walking up and sitting down. I picked up the CD case to laugh at what was on it. "Dude Ranch?" I asked. They nodded and laughed. I set it down, "So, there's gonna be a jackass movie." I said. "Well, that gives us time to write a full length." Josh said. "Yeah, if I actually live to write." I replied. "Just, drop out then." Jonah suggested. "Nah, I can't do that to them." I let out a sigh. "When do you start shooting?" Jonah asked me. "A week. God, I need a vacation." I said. "Well, blink-182 is playing at the House of Blues tonight. Let's go out and take the town." Josh said. "Fuck yeah let's do it!" I said grinning.

Three hours later the boys and I were all piled in the van flying down the highway on route to Anaheim. "Hey Tay! Maybe we can get you a boyfriend while we're here!" John said joking. "Maybe we can get you a boyfriend to, don't worry I know your type. Super manly." I replied. He laughed but stopped when he saw i wasn't laughing. "Are you serious?" He asked kind of worried. "Damn straight. Oh look we're here." I said. I hopped out of the van and we made our way into the building. We went upstairs and sat on the bar stools on the balcony overlooking the stage. We talked and hung out and just had a good time, then blink-182 came out. They were pretty good and when they weren't playing their songs, they were being funny as hell. Once the show ended we stayed for a little while drinking. I being the responsible little bitch, didn't consume alcohol. I walked over to the bar to get a water, and saw that one of the leads from blink was there. "A water and a bud light." I told the bar tender, and I sat down at the bar. "You were pretty good. Not the best, but still I enjoyed it." I told the lead. He turned and looked at me. "Thanks. And just so you know, your the first person to actually approach me without telling me how hot I am." He said. "Six at best. I don't even know your name." I told him. "Ouch, major blow to the ego. It's Tom." He said sticking out his hand. "Well Tom, it's nice to meet you." I said shaking his hand. "You seem really familiar." He told me. "Um, well seeing as the immature person you are, I assume you watch a TV show called Jackass?" I asked him. "Don't have time for TV." He told me. "I'm also in a band. We just got off of tour with weezer." I told him. "That's were I've seen your from! I went to the Huston date. The One Finger Salute right?" He asked me. I nodded. "You guys are pretty good too. For a chick band." Tom said. "Ouch major blow to the ego sweet heart." I told him. "Okay that was a little low, you guys are pretty good, great range by the way." Tom told me. "Thanks, oh and nice blue hair." I said as I paid for the drinks, I stood up and started to walk away. "Hey, mind meeting my band member? He's a fan." He said walking up to me. "Yeah, let me just get this to my friend." I said. I brought the bud light back to Josh. "Be right back fucktards." I said. "See ya Little Shit!" John called back. "Such a loving relationship between you and your band mates." Tom said amused. He led me backstage. "Mark! Come meet someone." He said once we got to their room. "Oh my god. Your Tay." Mark said walking up. "Last time I checked." I said. "Tom, this is the major bad ass I was talking to you about." Mark said shaking my hand. We talked for a while and hung out. "Here, take my number, your pretty cool and fun to talk to." Tom said after I got up to leave. I smiled and took it. "Nice meeting y'all." I said before I left and found my boys. We got back in the van and started making our way home. "So, I was right." John said. "What where you right about." I asked. "You picked up a boy friend while we were there. You know you aim pretty fucking high right?" John said. "No I did not pick up a boyfriend." I said. " Call some time, your not as bad as I thought. - Tom Lead singer of blink, what you do? Show him your boobies?" He asked. "No I did not. Now shut up." I said.

Dear God, help me survive next week, and the many weeks to follow. I silently prayed.
♠ ♠ ♠
I"m Back by unpopular demand!!!!!! So this all has a purpose, I'm not just adding Tom and Blink in because I like them. (But I fucking love blink with a dying passion). And I'm so so so sorry for not updating sooner. It's just that I just moved and shit is all over the place, not literally, but all my stuff all over the place. Also, if you comment your favorite stunt from the first movie, I might include it, if I think it's a good stunt. It can be a prank too. Once again, super sorry that I haven't been updating.