Status: FINISHED!!!!!

The Good Curse

Chapter Thirteen

The next day at school, the rest of the gang could tell there was something up. Akira and Kyo had been avoiding each other all day. The two of them couldn’t believe they had kissed, but neither one was sad that they had. Somehow, they did manage to avoid each other all day, but on the way home Kyo asked Akira,

“Hey, you want to train today, Akira?”

“Sure.” was Akira’s answer.

When they got back to the house, Kyo and Akira went upstairs and changed into their training clothes. A few minutes later, they were both outside running and fighting through the trees like a couple of lunatics. They were both laughing and enjoying themselves. Truth being they were enjoying being with each other again. After about ten minutes of it, they stopped to rest. Then Kyo said,

“We’ll have to head back soon.”

“Why?”

“We’re almost too far from the house.” Kyo answered. Akira tilted her head to the side,

“But this is all Sohma property.”

“Private Sohma property.”

“And you’re point being.” Kyo looked at her, he had forgot she was like the princess of the Sohma family. She could go anywhere the Sohma’s owned with no need for permission.

“Come on, Kyo. There’s something I want to show you.” Akira said grabbing Kyo’s hand, causing them both to blush a little, and ran off.

The two reached the edge of a cliff. Akira walked up to the edge and took in a deep breath of air. Kyo took a breath also. The air was so clear here. Kyo looked over at Akira. She had an ear to ear grin on. She loved it here. Then she did something that gave Kyo a heart attack. She walked right off the side of the cliff. He rushed to the side and looked down. Akira was standing on what looked like a landing in a stairway about seven feet below him.

“Don’t do that!” Kyo exclaimed. Akira just lightly laughed.

“The stairway starts over there.” she said pointing behind her about ten feet. Kyo just shook his head as he walked over to the top of the stairway and started to walk down. When he reached Akira, they both began to walk down the cliff to the bottom.

When they got to the bottom, Akira took a right, away from the cliffside, and headed right along side of it. Kyo followed after her. Kyo just stared when Akira stopped. In front of them was a little spring. A small waterfall was coming out of the cliffside and flowing into the spring. It was a beautiful sight that looked out of place here. This place looked special and almost spiritual in this plain old woods.

“This is the secret spring.” Akira broke the silence. Kyo turned and looked at her. She seemed to glow here.

“This is where I will save everyone when the time comes.” Kyo just stared at her for a minute. Akira looked at him; shaking her head, smiling.

“I can break the curse remember. That’s my part of the curse.” The two turned away and just stood there and stared at the beautiful spring.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you all enjoy ^_^ I'll fix grammar later. Loves you all.