The Beating of Our Hearts

The Beating of Our Hearts - 44 (End)

“Fuck, Riley...” Jared moaned as I gently bit his lip.
We had moved from pushed up against the wall to me sitting on the kitchen counter, my legs still wrapped around Jared’s hips. After he found my weak spot, I lost all my inhibitions and nervousness.

“You were the one who said take it easy.” I murmured against his skin, making him gasp lightly.
“Yeah, well I changed my mind.” He grabbed my wrists and pulled me off the counter, leading me down the hall towards my bedroom door.
He pushed open my bedroom door and took me through the doorway. As soon as the door was closed behind me Jared had me in his arms.

“God Riley, I love you so much.” Jared whispered into my hair, causing shivers to run down my spine.
“I love you too.” I breathed.
Jared swung me around and lay me on the bed. He leaned over me, balancing himself on his elbows above me. His kisses trailed down my throat to my collarbone, making their way down to the swells of soft flesh partially covered by my black silk bra. The sensation it caused made my eyes roll into the back of my head, I bit my lip to stifle yet another moan.

“Now this, as sexy as it is, has to go.” Jared caught the silk tie holding the baby doll together between his teeth, pulling it gently apart so the material fell to the sides, fully revealing the bra and panty set. Jared growled with lust.
“God I want you.” He whispered huskily.
“Then what’s stopping you?” I smirked at him.

He smirked back, before lowering his weight to rest gently on top of me. He pushed his lips against mine, running his hands up and down the bare skin of my ribs before letting his fingers tickle the upper hem of my panties.
His actions encouraged my hands to start their own adventure. They made their way down to Jared’s belt, finding the buckle and beginning to undo it.

“You don’t waste time do you?” He asked.
“I’ve been waiting for a year this.”
“To be honest I would have done this the second I met you if there hadn’t been loads of kids around.” Jared chuckled, finishing unbuckling his belt and working his trousers down his legs.
“Well let’s stop wasting time, shall we?” I looked into his piercing eyes before pressing our lips together in another passion-filled dance.

*The next morning*
My eyes gently fluttered open, squinting slightly at the morning sun. I lay quietly for a moment before the memories of last night flooded to the forefront of my brain. My cheeks flushed, thinking if it was actually true. I silently turned my head around to be met by a sight that took my breath away; Jared, at least half naked, lying next to me.

Yep, last night definitely happened. Jared had told me he loved me, I finally told him my feelings for him; and the night progressed from there.
“Mmmm, morning.” Jared yawned, his eyes still closed.
“Morning.” I smiled.

He opened his eyes and looked straight at me.
“Fuck you’re gorgeous in the morning.” He reached over and brushed a few strands of hair away from my face.

“Look who’s talking.”
“Would it be out of line if I started kissing you again right now?”
“After last night, I wouldn’t think so.” I smirked.
“Good.” He pulled me against him; I could feel every contour of his body against mine.
Before I knew it, we were replaying last night’s events.

End