Status: Comments=updates :D

My Oh So Ordinary Life

The Next Day

I looked at the school and sighed. Schools. Always looking the same, it's quite boring after awhile, and this doesn't exactly help that out. My brother nudged my side and looked towards the school, silently asking me why I wasn't moving. I shrugged and kept walking. Across the parking lot, the Cullens watched us with keen interest. I smiled towards the family and kept walking. My brother nudged me, alerting me that something unpleasant was walking our way. When I looked forward Mike Newton was walking my way with a large smile on his face. The smile showed confidence, confidence in what I don't know. When he stopped in front of Milo and I his smile lessened to one of appropriate size. I gave him a polite one in return.

"Hey Kat, I was wondering if you would want to go to Homecoming with me." he said. Milo stifled a laugh and I swatted his harm, which went unnoticed to Mike.

"Which day is it?" I asked nicely. I was already going to say no I just needed to find an excuse for it.

"Two weeks from this Saturday." he said almost instantly. Now for my plan to go into action.

"Oh sweety I wish I could, I really do, but an old friend from California is coming up here to visit. I'm so sorry, maybe Jessica will go with you?" total bullshit. Milo's chuckles were seeping through again and I swatted him again. Mike's face turned to dissappointment, I gave him an apologetic smile as Milo and I walked around him to walk into the school. Once we were in the school and out of sight of Mike, Milo burst out laughing. I smiled up at my brother, he always thought my lies were hilarious and the people I lied to pathetic enough to laugh at.

"That was complete and utter bull shit." he laughed out.

"What is?" Bella said as she walked up to us with Edward, Alice, and Jasper hot on her heals.

"Mike Newton just asked her to Homecoming and she- aha!-she hahahaha!" Milo was unable to finish the sentence.

"I told him I have an old friend flying up from California and to ask Jessica instead." this put Milo into another fit of laughter. Somtimes I wonder if his head was screwed on correctly. I raised an eyebrow at my brother. I heard a chuckle eminating form Edward.

"Sounds like what Bella said to him last year." he said.

"What did she say?"

"She said that she was flying down to see her mom and to ask Jessica instead." I laughed outright along with Milo.

"I wish I had a friend flying up here, but sadly my friends are too lazy to come up here." I said pouting slightly. Milo finally came down from his annoying fits of laughter to calm down and shoot me an obnoxious smile wich I shot right back at him.

"Nikki is pretty lazy, I'm surprised that she's so skinny too." Milo said.

"I know, with what she eats you'd think that she'd be at least 130 by now."

"Sadly she remains at the smallest size ever known to man."

"What size is she?" Alice asked in her high soprano.

"Well in pants she's a size zero. She's 98 pounds of pour crazy." I answered.

"Don't forget blonde." Milo put in. I laughed, but swatted at him again though he moved away.

"How so?" asked Jasper.

"She thought mormons only lived in Colorado." I said, which moved Milo and I into another fit of laughter.

"Best conversation ever." I said. MIlo nodded in agreement. The bell rang and I smiled towards the Cullens and Bella.

"We'll see you guys at lunch. Com'mon Milo, we've got stuff to learn."

"You do know we have English right?"

"Sure sure." I said with a wave of my hand as I skipped off to class. I could tell he rolled his eyes at my, but I just kept going.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for the sukkishness. And sorry I didn't update. The last two weeks have been hectic. First I had practice for our Homecoming Half Time Show. Then last week we had rehersals and I had a butt load of AP homework. I know I know, I'm soooo smart cuz I'm in an AP class well think again. I'm not the brightest crayon in the box. You know the mormon thing in this chapter? Yeah that was the last conversation I had with my friend before we got into a fight and stopped being friends. Anyways, subscibe/read/comment :D