Status: Comments=updates :D

My Oh So Ordinary Life

Mini Marts Open Window

I smiled at Paul, but Milo pulled at my hand, eyeing him sceptically.

"Come on, Kat" he said and led me away. I turned around and sent Paul one last tentative smile. He didn't smile back but he had started convulsing. What a strange guy.

Pual's P.O.V
I tried not to like her. Really, I did, but her eyes were just so pretty. Jared and the annoying trio (Jake, Quil, and Embry) stayed behind during my brief enteraction with my imprint. A man came up behind her and tugged on her hand. As I watched him eye me skeptically, I tried to hold in my obvious anger and resentment towards this man. Who was he to her? Why was he touching MY imprint?! She's MINE!!!! I'm the only one allowed to touch her!!! I started to shake furiously until Kat turned and sent me one last smile. My shaking slowed slightly, but not much. When the two were out of earshot, I snarled hen stormed off into the forest.

Kat's P.O.V

"Why'd you do that?" I asked.

"He just gave me a bad vibe." he answered glancing behind us.

"He seemed fine to me." I said, not turning to look behind me.

"That's because you're too blinded by the hotness" Milo teased. I rolled my eyes and tugged on his arm.

"Let's just go look around he Rez." I said and led my brother off the beach. I saw a mini mart and smiled excitedly. Maybe Milo would buy me a Coke. He probably won't since I always make my twin buy me a Coke.

"Buy me a Coke." I probably should said please, but it's already been said.

"No, you've got your own money." Milo said with an annoyed roll of his eyes. We walked into the store bickering like a couple of five year olds.

"Come in, pleeeeaaaasse??? I'll buy the next on, promise!" Milo groaned in annoyance.

"No! That's what you told me last time! And now you're asking me for another one!" Milo said angrily.

"Fine, don't buy me a Coke. See if I care!" I huffed, crossing my arms, and walking back down a random aisle. Suddenly I was on the ground staring up at a beautiful woman with a large scar on her face and a man that could be considered a giant.

"Oh my goodness! I am so sorry! I wasn't even looking at where I was going! Sam! Why didn't you tell me there was someone in front of me!" the woman exclaimed, slapping the man with the back of her tiny hand compared his, giant on that engulfed hers like a baseball mit. The large man rolled his eyes lovingly at the woman's antics. Milo nudged me up with another annoyed roll of his eyes.

"You really need to start watching where your going, or the next time you'll end up running into a car or something else equally dangerous." Milo told me. I glared at my slighty annoying twin.

"This wouldn't be happening if you'd have just bought me the damn Coke." said crossing my arms and stubbornly turning my head away from my brother.

"Well excuse me for wanting to at least save my money." He said exasperatedly.

"You are the worst.brother.EVER!" I said glaring up at him.

"Oh, what an insult!" he said sarcastically.

"Ummm... Are we interrupting something?" the scarred woman asked, Sam shifted uncomfortably next to her. I shot the woman an award winning smile.

"No no, it's fine. My brother's just being a stubborn ass." I said with a roll of my eyes. I felt Milo's glare boring into the side of my head.

"Okay then?" the woman cast a nervous look to Sam, he shook his head no to something and she smiled at us.

"I'm Emily by the way, the is my fiancé Sam." She said holding out her hand. I gave her another smile and shook her hand.

"I'm Kat, and this idiot is my twin brother Milo." I said gesturing to Milo with my thumb. Mo mumbled a greeting, to annoyed and angry to really say anything of importance.

"Well are you two new to La Push? I'd just love for the two of you to come over for dinner." she said smiling.

"We just moved to Forks, but we'd love to come for dinner."

"Wonderful! I'll give you our address, would you two like to come over at around five?" she said pulling out an old receipt from her purse and a pen she had behind her ear, and started to scribble. When she was done she quickly handed he slip of paper to me.

"Alright just let us inform our parents and we'll see you at six!" I said before darting off with Milo close behind."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, thank you to the person who commented. This post is dedicated for you. I am very sorry for the delay, my computor broke and I wasn't sure of I could really update from my iPod. But hey here it is. I personally apologize for the suckiness, but this is the window into Paul and Kat's relationship, so it's slighty important, well in my mind at least, but who knows maybe you guys understand this chapter's importance. Anywho, I'm blabbering so thank you for the comment ( person you know who you are) REMEMBER!!!! COMMENTS EQUAL UPDATES!!!!!!