Status: Comments=updates :D

My Oh So Ordinary Life

Half Naked Dress Code

I waltzed into my house followed by Milo. I tossed my backpack carelessly away from me. Milo calmly walked upstairs to drop his backpack up in his room.

"MA?!" I screamed.

"In the den!" she screamed back. I walked into the den to see my mother painting the walls a dark red.

"How was your day?" she asked, not looking up from her painting.

"It was fine, Milo and I went to La Push and made a new friend. She invited us over for dinner." I said, sitting on the ground and looked up at her.

"Well that's nice, you should go."

"Okay, see you later then." I said then attempted to scurry out of the room.

"Wait!" I turned," be home by nine to do your homework. You have school tomorrow." she said, waving her paintbrush at me. I rolled my eyes and nodded before running off.

"MILO!!!"

"What?!" he asked annoyed. I giggled before running out of the front door.

"Let's go bro!" I heard Milo laugh before he hopped into the drivers seat of the car. I gave him the directions and we were off. We pulled into a gravel driveway in front of a small red house. Through one of the windows I saw several half naked men. Was Emily a pimp or something? Weird... I looked towards my brother and he shrugged his shoulders. I got out of the car and stood in front of the front door waiting impatiently for my brother. He knocked on the door and another half naked man answered the door.

"Sorry we dont' want anything you're selling." he said and started to close the door.

"Um, we're not selling anything, Emily invited us over for dinner." I said uncertainly. The man paused and looked at me then at something inside the house. He nodded and let us in with a smile. I offered him my hundred watt smile. Milo hurried in behind me. I saw Emily scurry out of what looked like the kitchen, followed by Sam. She had a bright smile on her face as she embrassed me and Milo in a hug.

"Oh my gosh, I didn't think you guys would come!" she gushed with a happy smile. Sam gave a laugh before kissing Emily's cheek. He moved away from her and sat on the couch next to a man that I'd seen around Paul at the beach.

"Of course we'd come Emily, I'd never turn down an invitation. Of course I didn't know there was a dress code to this shin dig." I said as I eyed all the half naked men," tell me Emily, are you a pimp? Because if you're trying to recrute Milo and I, the answer is yes for me. I'm not so sure about my twin." I joked. Emily gave out a laugh as the other guys burst out laughing. I saw Milo roll his eyes and nudge me with his elbow.

"Well before I go back to the kitchen I should introduce you to everyone. You already know Sam. The guy that answered the door is Jacob. This is Embry, Quil, and Jared. There's three others, they should be here soon." just as Emily said that the door burst open. Another half naked boy who bounced into the room and jumped onto Embry's lap. A woman followed him with a roll of her eyes. She seemed very angry and serious. She leaned against the wall an assessed the room. I looked towards Emily with a raised brow. I looked towards Milo and he looked as if everything that was going on was completely normal.

"Milo, Kat this is Leah and Seth. Paul should be here any minute." after she said this Paul walked through the door looking like a god. A smile formed on my face without my consent. Milo noticed and took a cautious step towards me. Paul finally noticed me and glared at my brother.

"Hi Paul." I said almost silently. Paul turned his attention to me and smiled brightly.

"Hi, Kat, what are you doing here?" he asked confused, though never losing his smile.

"I ran into Emily and Sam at the mini mart by the beach and Em invited me over for dinner. This is my twin brother Milo. Milo, you wanna stop breathing down my neck for a second and say hi?" I asked annoyed. Milo rolled his eyes, but quickly focused a glare on Paul, who looked relieved. Emily looked between all three of us.

"Well, dinner's ready. Come and get it."

Chaos erupted as everyone scrambled to the dining table to claim victory over the food.
♠ ♠ ♠
playlist:
My Man~ Funny Girl (the movie)
Funny Girl~ Funny Girl (the movie)
I'm The Greatest Star~ Funny Girl (the movie)
Titanium~ David Guita
Domino~ Jessie J
Price Tag~ Jessie J ft. B.O.B
Airplanes~ B.O.B ft. Hayley Williams
E.T

So sorry guys! My laptop just died and I will be without a laptop until further notice. This is for the people that commented thank you. There will be two more chapters to come.