Status: Off on holiday for 2 weekes wont be uploading any for awhile sorry :( xxx

We Don't Need Another Story About California

I've Got My Mind Set On You

Frank’s POV…

“What the fuck, Frank?!” Bex exclaimed as I dragged her out of the house by her wrist. “Get off me!” She wriggled free of my grasp.

“I should be asking you the same question!” I shouted at her, “Bex you can’t just go round kissing people and leading them on,”

“I wasn’t leading him on, he knows that! We were just kissing, for god’s sake!”

“It’s wrong,” I shuddered, “My friend making out with my sister, it’s disgusting!” I opened the car door and got in.

She came round to my side of the car. “ You are such a hypocrite!” She growled, “I’m not allowed to kiss Mikey but your allowed to get frisky under the blanket with Gerard? That’s worse, you have a girlfriend!”

I froze. She saw what Gerard and I were doing. “I don’t know what you’re talking about,” I lied, my cheeks burning,

“Cut the crap, Frank! You know exactly what I’m talking about. Gerard was practically jerking you off under there. I’m sorry, I didn’t realise you were a faggot!” She spat angrily. I slammed the door in her face, tears creeping down my face. Why am I crying? I’m not gay! I quickly wiped the tears away as she got in the passenger seat. She turned to face me.

“I’m so sorry, Frank! I didn’t mean that,” She flung her arms around me, ”And I’m sorry for kissing Mikey,”

“No, I overreacted, I’m sorry,” I murmured into her shoulder, tears escaping my eyes once again.

“Ya know, I don’t think you were really mad at us,” She started, “I think, you were mad at Gerard and yourself for letting him…touch you and stuff…” She was right. I shouldn’t of let him do that to me. Straight guys don’t do that. Especially not with their best friend’s brother.

“You’re right, Bex, I’m not gay,”

Mikey’s POV…

Oh my god! Frank hates me. He’s gonna tell the others not to hang out with me and I’ll end up being the loner kid again. I can’t believe I screwed this up. Frank was totally nice to me and I kissed his sister! That’s so wrong. I don’t even like Bex that way; at least I don’t think I do. I mean she’s hot and all but not my type, and I’m not hers! It was a moment of weakness. She just kissed me! I’m a guy; we don’t turn down really attractive girls when they’re actually willing to kiss you! It’s like a rule.

I walked into school the next day. I saw Frank talking to Leila by our lunch spot. OH GOD! He’s telling her to never talk to me ever again. “Hey Mikey!” Leila waved when she spotted me staring at them. Why was she talking to me? Maybe Frank hadn’t told her yet. Maybe I could steal him away beg his forgiveness before he has a chance to.

“Hey,” I forced a smile, “Frank can I talk to you?”

“Sure,” We walked away from Leila. I didn’t want her to know I’d been kissing other girls.

“Listen, I know you hate me and I know you probably wanna kick my ass right about now, but I want to tell you I’m really, really sorry and I was so stupid! And yeah, I know she was just kissing me randomly, I mean I’m not really her type and I don’t want to be. I mean she’s hot, really hot but I like Leila and I-“I clasped my hand over my mouth. I realised I had just admitted my feeling for Leila out loud. Frank just laughed. Oh great, he’s gonna go tell her now!

“Mikey, It’s cool, I overreacted,” He said still laughing at my red face, “So… uh you like Leila then?” I nodded, “Ask her out, she’s single and well totally your type” He walked back over to Leila.

Just then Mr O’Connell walked by, “Mikey, tell your dad to call me, I need to talk to him about Gerard,” He said. I bet your wondering how the principle of the school knows my family. Well, he’s my uncle; my mom’s brother. I haven’t told anyone here because they’ll think I’ll get special treatment from him, you know, like favouritism. Also I don’t wanna be seen as a teacher’s pet. It’s a secret, unfortunately Uncle Max has a tendency to randomly come up to me and start talking to me. I told the other guys he was just asking about how I’m settling in. Man It would be embarrassing if they found out, we’re related.

“Uh, why? What’s wrong with Gerard?” I asked getting worried. Uncle Max isn’t usually homophobic, maybe he changed his mind and wanna send him to one of those gay camps to sort him out. Man I overreact way too much.

“Nothing’s wrong with him,” Uncle Max laughed, “He’s coming to work here tomorrow; he’s the new assistant art teacher, he’ll be helping out in your art lessons, didn’t he tell you?” No, he didn’t. Oh YAY, now my brother is working at my school; soon it’ll be the whole family! I mean, I love Gerard, but he’ll probably pick me out of the class and embarrass me by showing everyone my shitty work. He likes to embarrass me. As Uncle Max walked away, I turned to see Frank and Leila staring at me. Oh no, I bet they think that me and O’Connell are friends now or something.

“Mikey, why are you and O’Connell having weird talks all the time?” Leila said slowly,

“Are you having a creepy affair with him or something?” Frank giggled.

“Ewww no! He was just asking how I’m settling in and stuff, he’s cool,” I defended my Uncle, sure he could be an ass sometimes but we’re still family.

“Pffttt, sure!” Frank rolled his eyes, “He still doesn’t believe me that I didn’t spray paint the wall in the corridor.”

“Uh Frank, you did paint the corridors though,” Ray said joining us, “and I helped,”

“That’s beside the point,” Frank giggled reaching over to her and kissing her on the lips softly, they both pulled away and smiled. Maybe that will be me and Leila soon. I smiled at that thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
Mindset - Every Avenue <3

Am of on holiday so wont be uploading any in a while, sorry :( xxx