Status: Im back and updating as normal again, woop woop :D

You Know What They Do to Guys Like Us in High School

Maybe No One Knows My Name

FRANKS POV

It was finally friday morning and i was standing next to the school gates waiting for the others. The other night had been pretty awkward. I really didn't like Jennifer, i never had liked her to be honest. She was just one of those girls that played mind games with everyone.

Ray and Bob strolled up the pathway and greeted me with their "cool" handshakes.

"Hey!" Bob smiled, "Gerard and Mikey late again?"

"Yeah." I chuckled.

Ray stood shaking his head, "Typical," he mumbled. "Mikey told me about Josh again."

I hadn't even thought of him all morning.

"Oh, yeah." I sighed. "He's a total dick."

"Well on the way to school Bob here gave me an idea." he grinned back at me.

I looked to see Bob smirking and I quickly grew curious.

"Well?," I asked, "spit it out!"

Bob coughed to clear his throat, as if he were about to make a speech. "We wait untill we see him then me and Ray grab him!" he announced.

"Is that it?" I asked laughing at him.

Ray then let out a giggle, unable to hold back he quickly added, "Then, you get to beat the shit out of him!"

They both seemed so pleased with this simple plan.

"Yeah, thanks guys. You two hold him back and leave me to do all the work." I rolled my eyes at them both.

"Well you're too little to hold him back." Bob shrugged. If he didn't start to watch what he was saying to me anytime soon he would be the one getting hit.

"I'm not little!" I protested causing both Ray and Bob to laugh again.

Their laughs slowly faded as Mikey and Gerard finally joined us.

"Hey!" Mikey beamed with a huge grin spread over his face.

"Somebody is in a good mood!" Ray chuckled at him.

"Yeah, ignore Mikey, he's been like this all morning." Gerard laughed nervously.

"Shut up!" Mikey hissed at his older brother. Gerard didn't seem as happy though, he was acting very strange, like he was worried about something. I easily guessed what it was, or who it was anyway.

"Gee, stop it." I sighed at him. He stopped smiling at Mikey and turned to me.

"Stop what?" He asked as he scratched the back of his neck.

"Thinking too hard." I told him, "Plus I have an idea."

Ray quickly interrupted me, "If this is about Josh then i think you'll find it was my idea!"

Gerard paused, unsure of what we were talking about.

"We're going to give him a piece of his own medicine!" I explained, "There's three of us, and only one of him."

"Make that four!" Mikey added, "I want in on this!"

"No!" Gerard stuttered, "You can't do that, please. Just leave it, honestly!"

I shook my head at him. Why would he never just trust me.

"Gerard, I seen you after he bet you up! You were in the worst state ever!" I reminded him.

Mikey looked at his brother, "Gerard, he's not going to leave you alone unless we show him he can't mess with you."

Gerard sighed in defeat. None of us were going to let Josh get away with it, the thought seemed to scare Gerard though. I just didn't understand why.

Gerard looked at his watch, "School starts any minute now anyway guys."

Bob let out a groan, "What! I thought i was gonna get to pull some of my karate moves on Josh!"

We all laughed untill we noticed bob blushing, he was being deadly serious.

Ray broke the silence, "Um, Shall we head into school then?"

"Yes." Bob shyly replied, his face still glowing red.

MIKEYS POV

School was going by very quickly, I assumed it was because it was a friday and everyone was excited for the weekend. I hadn't made any plans yet, but i was hoping to ask Jennifer to do something with me. I sipped on my soda leaning against my locker. I had been waiting for the others for lunch, but hadn't seen them yet.

"Mikey!" Bob called as he ran down the corrider towards me.

"Woah, calm down." I said winking at him. He glared at me not taking the joke.

"I'm kidding, Bob." I said as i pushed myself off my locker and stood up straight.

"I couldn't find the others, i thought i was going to be on my own for lunch!" he gasped trying to get his breath.

I was about to reply when i felt someone tapping my shoulder, i turned around and was greeted by Jennifer.

"Hey!" she smiled. As always, she was utterly beautiful!

"Hi, Jennifer!" I replied once i was able to think again.

"Um, i know this is probably going to sound really rude, but would it be OK if i went to lunch with you?" She asked biting her lip.

Bob coughed harshly as she said this and nudged my shoulder.

"Oh, here. Take some of my soda." I said as i kindly passed my can over to him. For some reason he frowned at me. What was his problem?

"Yeah, that's fine." I said as i turned back to Jennifer.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" Bob interrupted.

"Oh, yeah!" I laughed. "Thanks." I said as i took my soda back off him.

Bob looked as if i'de slapped him. I really didn't understand why he was acting so weird.

"See you later then!" I waved at Bob before swivelling back to Jennifer and walking down the Corrider with her to the hall.

"Sorry about this." Jennifer apologised as we both sat at a table together.

"Why? I want to spend lunch with you if i'm honest." I told her causing her to smile.

"Don't make me blush!" Jennifer giggled at me. Oh god, i could feel my palms sweating. Why was i such a dork around girls.

"So who do you normally hang around with?" I asked her.

She pointed over to a group of girls giggling around a table.

"Oh, so why aren't you with them." I asked.

"Well, i just needed to talk to you. I wanted to ask you something actuallly."

Oh my god, she was going to ask me to be her boyfriend. Oh my god.

"Yeah?" I gulped.

"Do you want to come to this party tomorrow night?" My heart suddenly sunk.

"Oh." I sighed.

"Whats wrong?" she asked

"Oh, nothing!" I replied smiling, "Not many people know me at this school though." I lied, well i wasn't really lying.

She bit her lip and thought for a moment.

"But i'll be there, you know you can talk to me." She said with a comforting smile. Then it hit me. Me and a girl at a party, where there was probably going to be drink.

"Fine, I'll go." I smiled sounded more enthusiastic.

"Great!" She giggled.

"So who's party is it?" I asked.

"You won't know him, It doesn't matter anyway. Everyone is just going to turn up!"

"Cool!" I grinned.
♠ ♠ ♠
~APOLOGY~
ok guys, im so so sorry that this is being posted so late. i've had some problems since i started school again. i'm not gonna tell but yh, not good not good :/
here is your chapter 23 now though!
i really like bob in this chapter :3
oh and a party, hmmmm, mikey likey ;) hahahaha, he's such a dork.
thoughts on jennifer guys? i love reading what you have to say about her :P tehehe!