Status: Im back and updating as normal again, woop woop :D

You Know What They Do to Guys Like Us in High School

If all my enemies threw a party would you light the candles?

FRANKS POV

Bob and Ray had both left school now, It was just me and Gerard waiting at the usual tree for Mikey.

"He’s taking his time." Gerard mumbled.

"I’m sure he’ll be here any minute now." I replied, Gerard was fiddiling with his sleeves, obviously uncomfortable knowing that Josh could show up. “Remember, i’m here." I reassured him, taking his hand. He looked up and smiled at me, squeezing my hand gently.

"Hey!" Mikey called as he reached us. “You’ll never guess what happened to me today!" He replied grinning.

"What?" Gerard asked becoming intrieged, still holding onto my hand.

"I got invited to a party!" Mikey gushed happily.

Gerard’s smile dropped, “I thought you hated parties?" He asked confused.

"I do.. but Jennifer asked me to go, it’s tomorrow night and i couldn’t exactly say no to her." Mikey grew even happier mentioning her name, “You can come too though, and you Frank!" he added smiling at me.

I for one did not like the sound of this, I already disliked Jennifer, knowing her she’d get poor Gerard drunk and i would end up leaving him for 2 second and then….

"I don’t know…" Gerard began to mumble but I quickly interrupted him.

"Me and Gerard already made plans!" I lied.

"Doing what?" Mikey asked taken aback at how abrupt i had been.

Gerard too was confused, “Yeah, Frank. What was it again?" He asked furrowing his brows.

"Gerard, you’re so funny. You were going to have dinner at mine, remember" I let out a fake chuckle, Mikey didn’t seem too convinced.

“That’s weird, because I haven’t even told you when it is yet?" Mikey Chuckled.

I just ignored him, can he not take a hint!?

"Yeah, whatever. You two have fun with your dinner while i get drunk!" He smirked.

"Mikey, you’ve never had alcohol before, you don’t know how it will effect you " Gerard warned him.

"Yeah well i’ll soon find out then" Mikey smiled at his older brother," Anyway, are we going now or?"

Gerard sighed in defeat, “I guess so, I’ll call you tonight Frank?" He asked looking at me.

"Sure," I smiled before giving him a quick hug,"Bye gorgeous."

Gerards cheeks seemed to glow a soft red at what i had said, whilst Mikey awkwardly pretended to look anywhere apart from us two.

"Okay, yeah yeah. Bye. C’mon Gerard!" He said before walking off with his brother.
♠ ♠ ♠
Im so sorry for not posting. Things have really been bad for me. I honestly am so sorry! Today i felt like writing, and i remembered my fanfic, but i came onto mibba and noticed that there is a new mcr fan fic site? if people want i'll continue this, and i mean it this time, ill write the next chapter tomorrow! however if this doesnt get comments, i'm going to just leave it and stat something fresh.Maybe even unrelated to mcr. Honestly i am sorry! I found this chapter in my drafts on tumblr, so i better stick to it. Also, if you have to reread the story, thats fine... i had to myself and i wrote it!