Status: Cue long hiatus. Sorry but I can't do it right now. Unsubscribe if you'd like.

Status: It's Complicated.

Childhood, Where'd You Go?

The sound of knocking on a door woke me up. It didn't startle me, that would have been bad. I don't move a muscle as I just listen in on whats going on and who's at the door. At first I hear Brendon and Ryan quickly babbling to each other. Then Brendon says, "Uh. Just a minute." They were more than likely putting on some clothes. Then after a little more than a minute I hear the door open and a voice saying, "Good morning. I was just wondering if you have seen Alice anywhere. I know she hangs out with you two, but I didn't find her in her room last night and this morning." God... it was my mother.
"Uh, nope. We haven't seen her either." Brendon says.
"Oh alright, well if you do, just let me know where she has been."
"Okay." Ryan says.
"See you guys throughout the day!" My mom says in her perky voice. Way to embarrass me.
"Alright." Brendon says laughing slightly as I hear the door close.
"God... I wonder where Alice went." Brendon says. Wow. He actually seems a little concerned about me.
"Well we have been treating her like shit, but I'm pretty sure she's fine."
"I just feel bad for her. I mean what if she did something to herself just because we are ignoring the hell out of her?"
"Hey, we are bound to see her sometime today, Bren. You have a point though. We were all friends, but in our situation, things did have to change. It isn't all bad."
"No I guess your right. I mean if we see her around today I'll just forget about it again."
"Alright." Ryan says and I could hear them kiss.
"Wanna get some breakfast now?" Ryan asks.
"Sure." Brendon finishes as I hear the door open then shut. Oh yes they were gone. Damn, that whole conversation about me. No time to think. It's time to get out of here.
Slowly, but surely, I grabbed the camera and went out of the closet and back into my room. I lay exhausted yet relieved on my bed, stretching out, getting rid of that cramped stuffy feeling. A few minutes pass as I look back at my camera. Wow. First video on there was me playing with Jamie, my purple teddy bear, and Sasha, my stylish duck. The story I made up for them was that they were going to get ready for a tea party at Jack, my toy rabbit's house, which was made out of an old jumbo lego box. And for the last video, there was practically a sex tape involving 2 teenage boys who were collage drop outs. What was my life?
As soon as I made it downstairs I saw my mother in the kitchen. When she sees me she has a concerned yet relieved look on her face. I walk over to her, knowing I couldn't just get out of it now.
"Honey where were you?" She asks me, looking right into my eyes.
Lie. Lie. Lie., "Umm... I was in the backyard."
"All night and this morning?" She could see I was lying.
"Well I went for a walk..."
"Went for a walk? That early?"
"Well this morning I did. Um. I was just thinking about things."
"Alright... and last night?" She questions me.
"I was out in the back reading."
"Fine I believe you, this time. But next time don't just wonder around after dark, okay?"
"Okay mom." She then places a kiss on my head.
"There's blueberry pancakes in the kitchen." She tells me as she walks away.
After I finish eating I just try to figure out what to do throughout the day. Each time I see Brendon and Ryan, I can't really look at them the same. When was I going to blackmail them? Well, maybe when I calm down about the whole "seeing them naked and doing 'things' to each other" thing. Yeah it might be a week, maybe a month.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yep this is just a fill in chapter so uh yeah. When will Alice blackmail them? Actually, the next chapter haha. So stick around and she how she will do it. ALSO will it be enough to get Brendon and Ryan back??!?!?!?!??!?!???!?!??!?!? Welp next chapter will tell ya! :)