Status: Cue long hiatus. Sorry but I can't do it right now. Unsubscribe if you'd like.

Status: It's Complicated.

Very Inconvenient

I still can't believe it. Brendon might like me. The next morning I looked back on my texts:
From Marissa: OMG Yeah send pics. He seems nice! ;)
From Angie: Oh, u gunna get a boyfriend now?
From Carly: Oh lucky, i am still so nervous about talking to my crush James, member him?
From: Alyssa: No way! yesh send pics :D

Honestly, it wasn't like I was trying to make anyone jealous, but I had to tell someone. When I was finished replying to them I decided to get something to eat. As I was about to go downstairs I heard talking coming from Brendon and Ryan's room. I tried to make it out:
"You're stupid! You said I could leave that there." Brendon, I think.
"No I didn't. Why are you trying to take up most of the room?" Ryan.
"You didn't bring a lot of stuff! Why do you need all the room?"
"It's my side of the room!"
"Goddamn! Well look at everything I have!"
"You are such a selfish prick."
"Faggot!"
I could hear one of them at the door. I moved out of the way and pretended to be preoccupied doing, well, whatever. I didn't want them to think I was spying. I looked to see who left: Ryan. Oh he was definitely upset. Maybe I could go talk to my, what I considered, fake brother. I didn't want to be right behind him so I waited a while. It had been at least 5 minutes till I went to go find him. He was sitting in the living room, T.V. off; silent. I walked over and sat down next to him. I didn't really feel as nervous because I did like to help people, even though I never really fixed anyone's problems... normally making them worse.
I looked at Ryan and he looked at me. He looked so frustrated, almost threatening. Maybe I should just leave. If he doesn't want to be bothered he doesn't want to be bothered. It would be awkward because I'm pretty damn sure he knows I am concerned.
He looked away and said, "Did you hear?"
Way to be smooth, Alice, "Yeah..."
"This is between me and him."
"I know it's probably not a big deal to you, but that doesn't mean we don't have to talk about it. Hey we are all strangers here." Okay maybe I sounded extremely desperate to keep the conversation going.
"Okay yeah sure whatever. I don't have any friends yet anyway."
"So what's up between you and Brendon?"
"He's just a bastard! Everyday he gives me nothing but shit and I can't handle it!"
"What does he do?"
"He bosses me around. The first night he kept the light on and wouldn't turn it off. It was because he was reading. It was fucking two in the morning. The next day he wanted to go through my stuff and now today, he wanted to take up more of my space because he has so much shit and it's just aggravating."
Now Alice go back to the time when you thought Brendon liked you when you liked him. God he sounded like a jerk now.
"I'm sorry he is doing this."
"Do you think I could change rooms?"
But I wanted him and Brendon near my room though, but if Ryan didn't like it... well there really was nothing I could do.
"Maybe... I'll ask my mom later."
"Okay thanks."
"You know... if you need anyone talk to... you can talk to me." Yeah I know, but hey he is my fake brother, I want to talk and bond with him, especially since Brendon is out of the picture.
"Yeah sure." He said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Really short chapter. Like I said subscribe, comment, whatever! :)