Status: Working on the next chapter. Just need to find time to write down all of my ideas. Thanks!

Love at First Fright

White Wedding

Rayna's P.O.V

"You look beautiful Rayna"

"Thank-You. I'm nervous."

"Don't be. Here."
Steph handed me a pair of beautiful crystal blue drop earrings.

"Steph I can't."
"Your not... Old to me, New to you, you’re borrowing them and they're blue.” I hugged Stephanie as she helped me put in the earrings. I stood looking in the mirror when I heard someone knock on the door.

"Who is it?"

"The man walking you down the aisle!"
I motioned for Steph to open the door. As Chris walked in holding Eric Steph left saying she was going to check on Corey.

"Rayna, you look amazing."

"Thank-you."

"I really wish your dad could be here to see you."

"Me too Chris, me too."

"He was a good man Ray he didn't deserve to die."

"Yeah well something’s can't be controlled."

"He may have passed before you were 13 but he did a good job getting you ready for life."
I chuckled, "You know what. I really doubt anyone could get me ready for my life now."
Chris kissed my forehead as Eric messed with his suit.

"Mommy pretty!"

"Well Eric looks pretty also."

Eric giggled and his face his Chris' ponytail.
"He acts just like you but looks so much like Joey."

We talked for about fifteen minutes until Steph came back announcing it was time.
Time.
The best day of my life and all of my dreams were about to come true.
I carefully slipped on my shoes and grabbed my flowers as Chris handed Eric to Steph and took my hand.

"Ready?"

"Very much so."

We slowly walked down the hallway as Steph walked in front of us holding Eric's hand. Standing in front of the doors waiting for my song top play was nerve racking. When I noticed Chris grip my hand a little tighter I knew it was time.

The slow bridal march began to play as two men opened the large doors in front of us. I could see Joey standing at the altar waiting nervously. I loved how he looked. He had washed out all traces of his black hair dye leaving his hair the natural brown color that Eric had. His tux was pressed making him look unnaturally formal. As I slowly walked down the aisle I noticed his smile only enhanced by his blue eyes without traces of eyeliner.
Wednesday stood next to him looking very uncomfortable in his tux as well. When we reached the altar Chris kissed my cheek and handed me over to Joey.

Joey's smile was contagious. When he mouthed, "You look gorgeous" I smiled and caught myself from laughing as the justice of peace began the service. Our eyes never left each other throughout the entire ceremony.

"Do you Rayna Beth Draith take Nathan to be your husband?"

"I do...take Joey."

Joey let out a small, yet quite sexy smirk, before looking at the justice of peace.
"Do you Nathan Jonas Jordison take Rayna to be your wife?"

"I do."

"Then by the power vested in my by God and the state of Iowa. I now pronounce you husband and wife. Mr. and Mrs. Jordison. You may now kiss the bride."

Joey stepped up to me, put his arms around my waist and kissed me deeply. We both laughed when we heard Eric say, "Ew!” hand in hand we walked down the aisle with Eric following close behind.

I was married. I was married to my husband. My husband was sitting next to me with our son. We were driving to our reception. I wasn’t Rayna Beth Draith anymore. I was Rayna Beth Jordison.

Joey pulled me close as we pulled up to the reception hall already seeing his friends and family going in. I was happy the ceremony had been small. No one on my side knew I was married but, I didn't care.

Joey grabbed Eric as we walked in as a family. Once inside I unwrapped the large princess style skirt revealing a shorter one that I could actually walk and dance in.
"Mommy naked!"

Wednesday relieved Joey or Eric and walked off towards Jack, Roman, and the new Murderdolls' drummer Jason.
We talked, we ate, we lived! The reception was amazing. I was sitting down talking to Mikey when Alice Cooper's "Poison" began playing. The same song Joey and I had shared our first kiss to. I felt someone's hands on my shoulders as Mikey walked off. I got up, turned around and saw it was Joey.

"Dance?"

Dancing in a club to "Poison" was amazing especially when you’re sharing you first kiss with your future husband. Dancing at your reception to "Poison" with the man that is now your husband was even better. Even when your two year old son came running up and grabbing his dad's leg.

As the song ended a slower song started playing but Joey pulled away and nodded his head as I felt someone turn me around. I smiled seeing Chris and recognizing the song as "Close your eyes" by Taking Dawn. As we danced I couldn't help but let out a few tears thinking of how this was supposed to be my dad's dance. Chris leaned into my ear and whispered, "This is for Kevin." and kissed my cheek.

I hugged Chris as the song ended and Joey waved me over to our table. He wiped my eyes, held my hand and said it was time for a toast.

"Hey everyone! I just want to start off by saying thank you for coming out. I feel like the luckiest guy ever. I have the love of my life with me forever now. I have a beautiful son, wherever he is..."

Joey looked around until he saw Eric with his mother.
"There he is with my wonderful mother. Without her or my sisters none of this could be real. Everyone else I would thank you individually but my gorgeous wife needs to speak. Man, I like the sound of that. MY gorgeous WIFE. Yeah."

He kissed me quickly before handing me the mic.

"Wow. I'm going to start off by giving two people that aren't here exactly what they deserve. A huge FUCK YOU to Kat and Derick! Those that know your welcome. Those that don't, sorry. Anyways, looking around I finally realize just how lucky I am. Wonderful husband, amazing son, and the best friends anyone could ask for. I just want to thank one person that couldn't be here even though I know he would want to. My father Kevin Draith. He died when I was only 13 but I had a really great best friend Chris that helped me get through it. Dad, I love you and I know you'd approve of Joey."

I handed Wednesday the mic before sitting down and sharing a soft kiss with Joey.
"That was beautiful Ray. I know it must've been hard to talk about your dad."

I nodded and looked at Wednesday as he started his speech.

“I hate doing this but as the best man or whatever I'm called I have to. The first time I saw Rayna she was getting dumped. Before I knew it Joey was going after her. I was the first one to know they were in love and look at them now. When I learned they were expecting a baby boy I gotta say I was pretty happy. I'm just excited to see how their life goes."

Everyone applauded as Wednesday handed the mic to Chris and wished him luck.

"I guess I'm in the same boat as Wednesday here. I first met Rayna when she moved to Vegas in middle school I think. She lived next door to me and was pretty so I had to talk to her. When her dad got her that horrible surf green guitar I taught her how to play. After he father passed and her mother kind of went into this depression she was always at my place. Anyways, when she met Derick I lost my best friend. I thought I'd never see her again. Thanks to Joey I was reconnected to her. Thank you Joey. Take care of her and my godson. Congrats."

I thanked Chris as he sat down.

"Chris. Thank you that was really amazing."

Chris nodded and began sipping his drink. As soon as everyone began leaving I whispered to Joey that it was time. We began going around and telling just friends about our after party at the house. We made sure Eric was going to Joey's mom's house for the night.
The after party would simply consist of music (heavier than what was played at the reception), alcohol (harder than what was served at the reception, and our pool.
I was looking forward to partying for the first time since having Eric.

Party like a rockstar's wife!!!