Status: Working on the next chapter. Just need to find time to write down all of my ideas. Thanks!

Love at First Fright

Halloween

**Joey's P.O.V**

"Go scare Mommy"
I pushed Eric into the bathroom watching as Rayna tried to get her hair exactly like the picture she had taped on the mirror.

"Boo!"
"Oh Fuck!"

She covered her mouth with her hand as she looked down and saw Eric in his costume.

"Oh wow. Eric you look scary. Nice job on the make-up babe."

I ruffled Eric's hair as he started walking out of the bathroom moaning like a zombie with his arms stretched out in front of him.
I sat up on the counter as Rayna put the last touches on her hair and make-up then twirled in a circle asking if she looked good.

"Holy shit."
"Bad?"
"No. You look hot."

I hopped off the counter and wrapped my arms around her waist as she played with her newly colored hair.

"Thank god the black is temporary."
"What you don't like it?"

"No. I like you as my little blonde bombshell."
She laughed as I kissed her neck leaving a smudge of black.

"You know your cheating right?"

"Am not. Just being smart."

"You’re going as yourself!"

I shrugged and walked back into the bedroom to grab my mask and see if Wednesday was ready with Roadie.
As I walked into Wednesday's room I laughed as he struggled to get Roadie to sit still so he could put the bloody camo shirt on him. I tensed a little when I felt Rayna snake her hands through my hair making me groan a little and Wednesday turn around staring at Rayna with his mouth wide open.

"Ew Wednesday close your mouth."

"Sorry but damn Ray. You did this on purpose huh?"

"Just because I dressed as Lily Munster and you used to have the hots for her doesn't mean a thing. Now let's go Rambo, Corey and Steph should be here soon."
I called for Roadie and went downstairs to wait for everyone to get here so we could go enjoy our favorite holiday....Halloween!

As Rayna and Wednesday came down the stairs the bell rang telling us it was time to trick or treat. I pulled down my old mask and opened the door scaring Steph who was turned around fixing her corset.

"Fuck Joey....Hey isn't that cheating?"

"Exactly what I said. Where's Corey?"

Steph turned around as Corey walked up with Griffin making us all burst into a fit of laughter and Eric cover his eyes and scream.

"Wow...That's an image I could have gone my whole life without seeing."

"Fuck off. I look hot. You’re a fucking cheat."

"I'm not cheating! I'm smart!"

"Whatever let's go I want candy."

"Corey...The boys are getting candy not us."
"Ha! If he gets 100 grand bars those things are mine."

We all laughed and left in our little group to start trick or treating. Eric refused to walk like a normal person. For nearly the first hour he did nothing but moan and walk stiffly. Got to hand it to him he was in character.
As the boys ran up the next door Wednesday decided now was the perfect time to question Corey's outfit choice.

"So did you like go through Steph's personal collection and pick one you like?"
Corey laughed and struck a pose making a few people walking down the sidewalk laugh or point.

"Don't be jealous that you can't pull this off Mr.13"

"Oh trust me I’m not. Could you like not let your wife be the hot one tonight?"
"Nope....Steph pull it up."

Steph groaned and pulled up her top for about the hundredth time tonight.
As the boys came running back Eric handed me his bag saying he didn't want to carry it anymore. I carried the bag as Eric walked beside Rayna holding onto her long white dress with one hand and Roadie's collar with the other.

Before we could even get to the next house Corey was looking through Griffin's bag for any trace of a 100 grand bar or Reese's.

"Damn Corey. Let the kid have his candy."

"Joey, I would punch babies for these things. And if there is a God he was a smart man when he put chocolate and peanut butter together and I WILL take advantage of that...YES!!"

He tossed Griffin the bag as he ripped open a small orange wrapper and popped a Reese's in his mouth chewing on it happily while the boys ran off to the next house.

"Dude....is that...yeah it is...Hey mister?"
I turned around to see 3 teenage boys all dressed like skeletons staring at us.

"Can I help you?"

The boys all looked at each other before pushing the smallest one forward.
"Yeah ummm. We were wondering if you were really Joey Jordison."

"Yeah he is. He's cheating."
"I'm not fucking cheating! Drop it! Damn."

The boys all started wide eyed at me and Wednesday as if they had forgotten how to speak all of a sudden.
"Woah. So like you live around here?"

"Yes with my wife and son. We live like 3 blocks away."

"Damn I never knew I lived so close to you...wait. Corey Taylor?"

Corey looked up from inspecting his crotch when the boy said his name.
"Yeah?"

"Dude...why are you dressed like that?"
Corey shrugged before striking another awkward pose making Rayna and Steph laugh as they held onto each other for support. The boy rolled his eyes and looked over and stared at Rayna and Steph who were still laughing.

"Who are you?"
The boy was nearly drooling as he walked up to them. His eyes never left either of their chests. I mean yeah I get it their dresses were low cut but ummm they're married and we are right here!!

"Excuse me?"

"Oh you heard me. Nice costume. Wanna go trick or treating with me?"

"Ha! How old are you like 12?"
Wednesday handed Roadie's leash to an appalled Steph and placed his hand gently on the boy's shoulder. Behind me I could hear his two friends whispering and laughing under their breath. Stupid fucking teenagers.

"Look, we're out here for her son and Corey's son. Both are married. Alright? Yes, they look stunning tonight but that doesn't mean you need to hit on them. Alright? How about you go find some little slut your own age?"

The boy snickered and lifted Wednesday's hand from his shoulder before eyeing him up and down.

"I know who you are. Your Wednesday13 that fag lead singer of that fag punk band Frankenstein Drag Queens from Planet 13. Oh and by the way I'm not 12 honey I’m 19 and all man."

"Your 19?"
"Yeah. What's it to you?"
"Oh nothing it means I can do this."

Wednesday lifted his fist and punched the boy straight in the jaw making him fall to his knees as his friends rushed to his side. Behind me I could hear Eric and Griffin laughing and cheering on Wednesday.

"Alright. You boys have enough candy?"

Both of the boys nodded and shook their near full bags. I put Eric on my shoulders as Steph grabbed Griffin's hand and we walked back to the house.
As everyone went inside I set Eric down so he could run in and go through his candy. As Rayna walked past me I grabbed her arm making her stumble back a little.
I pulled my mask up and stared into her beautiful blue eyes as she bit her lip.

"You ok?"

"Yeah I just hate being talked to like I'm a piece of meat. Steph feels the same way."

"You’re not a piece of meat. You're my wonderful wife that I love very much and will not let get talked to like that again."

She smiled and kissed me softly snaking her hands around my waist as I pulled her closer deepening the kiss.
I could feel the hard wall pressed up behind my back as someone walked out of the front door and started laughing.

"Fuck...So, those kids were the trick and now Joey's getting his treat on the front porch?"

I looked over Rayna's shoulder to see Stephanie laughing with her boots in her hand and a pair of Rayna's flip flops on her feet.

"Come on."
She pushed Steph back into the house and gave me one of her sexy smirks that just screamed "Later".

I followed them into the house and walked into the living room to see Eric and Griffin fighting with Corey over their candy bags. Corey was thankfully sitting on his knees sparing anyone from a full view.

"Corey man. Let the kids have their damn candy."
Corey groaned and threw down the candy bar he was trying to sneak from Eric before getting up.

"Fine...You got a beer man?"

"Yeah come on."

I went into the kitchen followed by Corey, Rayna, Steph and of course Wednesday.
I handed out the beers as we all sat around the table watching Eric and Griffin sort their candy in two huge piles. Damn I guess the cuteness factor really got you more candy.
I looked around the table laughing at everyone's costumes.

I was...well me.

Rayna was Lily Munster and damn she looked good even with smeared lipstick.

Wednesday was a bloody gory Rambo which didn't make sense since he was so skinny.

Corey was some kind of tranny looking thing that still kind of scared me.

Steph was a vampire pretty generic if you ask me but she looked good.

Grif was some sort of Rob Zombie clone.

And of course Eric was my mini-zombie creation.

Halloween....Man, I loved this holiday.