Status: Working on the next chapter. Just need to find time to write down all of my ideas. Thanks!

Love at First Fright

Another tour

**Rayna's P.O.V**

Almost as soon as Wednesday came back home things went back to normal. Well as normal as our household could be. Eric found out it was fun to sit on Roadie and ride around the house yelling like a maniac.
One day when I was carrying a basket of Joey's clothes I passed by the large pink-ish stains in the opening of the living room. Blood. No matter how much I scrubbed and sprayed the stains they stayed on the white carpet.

"Momma!!!!!!! Lookit"
I looked up form the white carpet just in time to see Eric fall off of Roadie's back onto the floor.

"Eric!!!"
I dropped the basket and ran to him seeing him lay on the ground laughing instead of crying.
"Joey!! Come get your weirdo of a son!"

I turned around to see Joey and Wednesday walk in the room and laugh at Eric still on the ground laughing like he belonged in a loony bin as Roadie ran to my side in fear.

"It's ok Roadie I'd run away also."

"He's your kid too."

"He's still a weirdo."

"Weirdo a Go Go!! Hey let's watch it while Ray does the laundry before we go eat."
"You're really gonna watch that with a 2 year old?"

"Why not?"

"Fine it's in the office I think."

They both laughed as I grabbed the clothes and went into the garage with the washing machine. As I threw in the last couple of shirts and jeans I heard someone walk in and close the door before locking it behind them.
A smile creeped across my face as I felt the familiar hands wrap around my waist and his breath on my neck before kissing it in the perfect spot.

I closed the lid of the washing machine and turned around to see the beautiful blue eyes I had fallen in love with along with the perfect smile I fell for each and every day.
"Hi."

"Hi."
"Thought you were gonna watch a movie with Eric and Wednesday?"

"And miss the opportunity to have some alone time with you?"

"I'm just doing YOUR laundry."

"Exactly. In the garage which is basically sound proof. With so much free space. The boys are watching a movie loudly. Just you and me alone."

"Tempting."

He pulled me closer to him and kissed me deeply. I let out a soft moan as he ran his fingers through my hair giving it a slight tug. The things he made me do without even trying hard.
As soon as he slipped his tongue into my mouth I could feel his hands travel up my shirt to my bra. He smiled under my lips as he found out I was wearing a front clasp bra.
Almost as soon as our clothes were off we on the hood of the car. I'm guessing the idea of getting caught by someone made us want this even more because we never did things like this. His groans seemed deeper. His touch seemed to send electric shocks throughout my body no matter where he touched.

I was walking around the garage looking for my shirt when I heard him whistle behind me. I turned around and saw him holding it.
"Why do you always find the clothes I'm looking for?"

"Maybe cuz I took it off so I know where I threw it?"

"Nice in-depth thinking."

I took the shirt and kissed him before pulling it over my head as he picked up his nearby jeans and pulled them on. I went over to the washing machine as he cursed loudly.
"What?"

"We fucking did it again."

"Did what?"

"What did we forget then bam Eric?"

"Calm down."

"Ray. I love Eric to death but I really don't want another already."

"Joey..."
"Don't tell me to calm down."

I quickly grabbed his face and kissed him before saying, "Joey. I'm on the pill!"
"Oh....Don't I feel like a dumbass."

We both laughed and went into the house making sure there were no traces of our little fun in the garage.
We walked into the living room to see Eric sitting by himself munching on popcorn with Roadie begging for him to spill the bowl.

"Eric where's Wednesday?"

"Daddy's office."

"Why?"

"Phone."

"Oh ok."
We watched a little bit of Weirdo A Go Go until Wednesday came in looking happier than ever.
"Helllooooo beautifully gorgeous family."

"Whoa re you and what have you done with our Wednesday?"

"Nothing just very happy."

"Reason being?"

Wednesday jumped on the extra couch and started doing a little dance that I hoped I would never have to see again.
"Tour!!!! Woot Tour!! Oh yeah Tour!!!

"Oh that's cool. First Murderdolls tour in what a little over 2 years?"

"Seems like forever."

"And it's a full tour!! Not some little 4 night show shit. Full 6 month tour!!! "

"Damn Wednesday calm down. When do we leave?"
"The best part. The tour starts in...... 3 days!"

"3 days!!!"
"Did I stutter? Oh shit..."
He stopped his horrible dance and got down while staring at Eric.

"Brennon said....just us. No kids."

"Why not?"

"He said it would be too hard on him since he's still so young."
"It's fine."

"But I don't want you alone for 6 months. Fuck... Call Steph."
"Babe she’s in Europe. With Corey. StoneSour is on tour there."

"Oh. Call Chris!"
"No prob."

I patted a zoned out Eric on the leg and went to my room where my cell phone was hiding. As I looked around for the phone I thought about what I had just learned. I was going to be away from Joey for 6 months. Hell this was the longest I'd been away from him since we first met.
I grabbed my phone from its hiding place....Joey's coat pocket.... what it was doing there I will never know and called Chris.

"Yo Yo Yo. What's up Ray?"

"Nottin much Chris. You busy?"

"Nope. Just finished kicking Mickey's ass in Call of Duty."

I laughed when I could hear Mikey in the background yelling that Chris cheated.
"Fuck you I do not cheat....Ok yes I did."

"Chris! Remember me on the phone."
"Oh right sorry Ray, so what's up?"

"Joey and Wednesday are going on tour in like 3 days for 6 months."
"Coolness"
"I guess. I can't go since Eric is still so young."

"That bites. Where do I come in?"
"I'm getting there. I need some one *cough* you *cough* to stay with me and Eric so Joey doesn't feel like we're alone."

"Hmmm I'll think about...yes I'll do it!"
"Seriously?"

"Hell yeah. I love spending time with you and my godson."
"Cool."
"One min....What? No! I'm gonna live with them....6 months. No...Let me ask dumbshit."

"Yes he can."

"How did you know?"

"Because Chris you talk loud and so does Mikey."
"You sure?"
"Chris...."

"Fine. We'll be there tomorrow."
"See ya then."
"Bye."

I hung up the phone and laid back in the bed. 6 months without Joey was going to kill me. 6 months without his strong arms wrapped around me while I slept in our bed. 6 months without waking up to those beautiful blue eyes and that perfect smile no matter how early it was or how much Eric had kept us up.

I was even going to miss Wednesday. With the amazing way he always somehow made me laugh. He always watched Eric when me and Joey needed to get out.
But this was something I would have to get used to. Being a rock star's wife meant I had to share him with his thousands of fans no matter how much I didn’t want to.