Status: Chapter Six posted Sept. 7th! (:

Waiting for the Spark to Fade

Chapter Six.

I stepped out of the shower wrapping a towel around my body and another around my head.Walking over to the sink, I wiped the steam off the mirror to reveal my reflection. I brushed my teeth and rinsed my mouth with mouthwash. I made my way to my closet, I stopped in front of the dresses that hung by one another. I flipped through them trying to find one that would help my plan progress. A smile found it's way to my lips as my fingers brushed against my purple chrome looking club dress. I grabbed it and laid it on my bed.

I was almost done with my make up when my phone rang. I glanced at the screen and put it on speaker.

"Hello." I answered.

"Hey Lea, I'm about to be leaving my place, so I'll be at your in about twenty minutes. Are you almost ready?" Nick question.

"Yeah, I just have to get dressed and curl my hair so I'll be done in fifteen." I informed him with a nod, even though I knew he couldn't see me.

"Okay, cool. I'll see you soon." He replied.

"Kay, later." I said as I ended the call.

I plugged my blow dryer in and turned on my straightener so it would be hot when my hair was dry. I fixed my hair so that it hung in loose curls and curled my bangs away from my face slightly. I pulled my dress on and cringed a little bit at how tight it was.I glanced at the clock, seeing that Nick would be here any minute. I guess I would just have to deal with it for the night, since I didn't have time to change. I slipped on a couple of different pieces of jewelry and put my mascara,eye liner, lip gloss, keys and phone into my clutch that I was using for the night. I grabbed my heels from the shoe rack and pulled them on.

I heard a knock at my front door as I sprayed my perfume on. I hurried to the living room to open the door. Nick was standing there messing with his phone. He looked up when he realized that I had opened the door.

"Wow Lea, Aren't you dressed up." He said with a smile as he looked the length of my body.

"Well the saying is 'Go big or Go Home' right?" I asked with a laugh.

"I guess so. Are you ready?" He questioned as he looked at his phone again.

I grabbed everything I needed and followed him out the door.

"So what's her name?" I asked as soon as we we're buckled and Nick was pulling out into traffic.

"What are you talking about?" He asked avoiding my question and looking at me from the corner of his eye.

"The girl your texting." I giggled as I watched his cheeks getting more flushed.

"Oh her..." He mumbled.

"Yeah her." I smiled. Nick was such a sweet guy. When he first started working with me, he took me out on a couple of dates. We never had sex or anything like that but we did have a couple of heated make out sessions under our belts. After a few weeks we decided that we should just be friends because we have to be around each other so much. So instead of a relationship we just turned out to be best friends. He has always been a gentleman. He deserves to have a lady friend.

"Oh her name is Chloe." He admitted the blush never leaving his cheeks.

"That's a cute name. Does it fit?" I asked trying to encourage him to tell me more.

"Yeah, Defiantly. She's so beautiful, She works over at that small bookstore across the street from Starbucks." He answered me with a smile on his face.

"I would love to meet her sometime." I smiled. He just nodded in reply still smiling.

We fell into a comfortable silence as we headed to the club to meet the boys of All Time Low.

+|+|+|+|+|+|+|+|+|+|+|+|+|+|+|+

Nick pulled into a parking spot across the street from The Blue Box, I unbuckled and he ran around the front of the car to open my door for me. He was so sweet. I smiled at him and linked elbows. He locked the car from the remote over his shoulder like they do in movies making me lightly chuckle and shake my head. We looked both ways before crossing the street. I sighed looking at the long line.

"I'm pretty sure that we don't have to wait here." Nick said in my ear, causing a confused look to find it's way onto my face.

"What do you mean?" I asked with an eye brow raised.

"Oh hunny, didn't you see how you're dressed tonight? We will get right in." He laughed.

"I guess it's worth a shot." I shrugged as I looked down at my outfit. "And for plan b we can just call the other guys, I'm sure that with them being in a some what popular band they can help us out." I finished looking up at him and receiving a nod.

"Get 'er done." He smiled as he playfully smacked my ass, I just shook my head and walked up to the bouncer at the front of the line.

He was wearing a skin tight black v-neck that had SECURITY spelled across the front. His blonde hair was spiked into a fohawk, his radio was clipped to his belt. He was looking at the clip board in his hands. I cleared my throat pulling his attention to me. I smiled and and started twirling a strand of hair around my finger. He looked me up and down, his gaze lingering around my cleavage.

Finally he looked me in the eyes, A small smirk was etched onto his face. I smiled even though I wanted to roll my eyes.

"What can I do for you?" He asked me with a wink.

"Oh well my friends are already inside and I'm late to meet them." I sighed a pout gracing my lips. "And I was just wondering if you could let my friend and myself in, so we don't have to wait in line and be even later." I told him batting my eyelashes.

He looked me up and down once again, finally nodding and unhooking the velvet rope to let me through. I smiled up at him and muttered a thanks grabbing onto Nick's arm and pulling him past the guard quickly so he couldn't say anything about my friend being a guy.

"Way to go babes." Nick whispered in my ear while kissing my temple.

"It's so easy, A cave man can do it." I laughed as he smiled at our cheesy inside joke.

"Let's go find your new clients." He said as he pulled me towards the bar.

+|+|+|+|+|+|+|+|+|+|+|+|+|+

"What can I get for you two?" The bartender ask Nick and myself.

"I'll have a Jack n coke. " I answered.

"And I'll have a Rum n coke." Nick told her, she nodded at us so I turned around to see if I could find the guys.Nick tapped my shoulder and pointed to one of the corner booths where they we're sitting. We grabbed our drinks and made our way over. I sipped a little of my drink, preparing myself for the night ahead.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this update took so long. Just getting the hang of things with school and stuff again! (:
The next chapter will probably be in Jack's P.O.V. or do you guys want Alex's maybe? Hmm Let me know, what you think! <3

Don't Forget to Comment!

Leanne's Club Outfit!

Chole

Subscribe!

My lovelies
cindycannibal
NerdGlasses
& HisGirl