Status: cliched A7X kidnap story. updates frequently.

Shhh, Be Quiet You Might Piss Somebody Off.

you know the guys would love her.

…Liz…

“Liz! Get your ass down here I made you breakfast!” I rolled my eyes at the sound of my brother. He’s turned into a total fascist ever since my parents left for vacation and left him in charge. I mean come one, it’s not like he’s older than me. We’re twins for fucks sake.

“Fuck you.” I mumbled as I ran my brush through my hair one last time staring at my reflection taking in every detail making sure I looked at least somewhat decent.

“LIZ!” He screamed this time.

I sighed angrily and threw down my brush. “Shut the fuck up Eli!” I walked across my room picking my bag up off my bedside table and turning the light off when I reached the door.

When I walked out the door slammed behind me, and I took the stairs two at a time. When I got to the kitchen I saw my brother standing behind the counter. He glared at me as my made my toward him.

“So where’s this breakfast you made me?” I raised my eyebrow and ran my fingers through my hair.

“Right there.” He said pointing to a bowl of cheerios.

A look of disgust crept onto my face. “The fuck Eli? Pouring someone a bowl of cereal and putting milk in it does not count as making them breakfast. I finished getting ready early for this shit.”

“Fine. Picky bitch.” He grabbed it roughly and threw it into the sink, making the milk and cheerios splatter onto the walls. “You took so long getting ready it’s probably soggy anyway. Sorry that I tried to do something nice for once.”

I ignored his rant, rolling my eyes when he was finished. “You don’t have try; I don’t want you to. Besides you know I don’t eat breakfast anyway.”

“Well you should. It is the most important meal of the day.”

“Yeah, okay mom.”

He laughed lightly but got serious again quickly. “And what the hell are you wearing? You have to change, that’s way to revealing.”

My mouth dropped open in shock. “Eli. Since when does a sweater, skinny jeans, and vans count as revealing?”

“The jeans. They’re way too tight.” His eyes resting on my thighs.

I shuffled uncomfortably and finally he looked up to my eyes. “No. They’re. Not.” I said slowly and calmly forcing myself not to explode on him. “Now are you going to drive us to school or what? We’re going to be late.”

His eyes dropped to his watch and bugged when they read the time. “Shit! Why didn’t you say something sooner?”

Of course he would blame me. It’s never his fault for anything. God forbid he do something wrong and I do something right. Don’t get me wrong, he does do a lot of fucked up shit. He just doesn’t see it that way.

~.~

The car ride was completely silent today, and uncomfortable. Not exactly the silence you should be having with your twin brother. Our silences never used to be uncomfortable; in fact, there was time that we were inseparable. A time when I could tell him anything that was on my mind and he would listen giving the best advice he could. A time when I wasn’t afraid of him.

I sighed in relief when my school came into view. There were only a few minutes to spare before the bell was to ring, which meant that my brother would definitely be late getting to class as his all boy reformatory school is at least another 10 minute drive.

He pulled into one front parking spots for drop offs and killed the ignition. I went to open my door but it was locked, then when I pressed the unlock button my brother quickly pressed the lock button again right away.

It was pretty apparent he didn’t want to leave so I faced forward, afraid to look at him. The faint sound of the bell ringing sounded cutting through the tense silence meaning that if I didn’t hurry the fuck up I would be late. I sighed annoyed cueing my brother to spit it out.

“Don’t get kidnapped.” He said finally taking most of the tension out of the air.

I laughed at him and shook my head. “I’ll see what I can do.”

“Be serious Liz!” He screamed making me flinch away in fear. “You know damn well Avenged Sevenfold has been taking people left and right. Just because the City of Evil hideaway isn’t exactly anywhere close to here doesn’t mean that they won’t come here to take someone back there.”

“You’ve been watching the news too much, now can I please go? I’m already late.” I sneered.

Honestly the only reason he’s bringing this up right now is because there was a breaking news segment about them last night. They’re supposedly these late teen or early twenties master minds, that have henchmen who go out and bring them back fit men to do manual labor and pretty girls to have their way with. They call themselves Avenged Sevenfold and even though they aren’t exactly secret about what they’re doing somehow they’ve managed to go unseen all this time. They segment also talked about how there have been more recent kidnappings and warning people to watch out for there children. They also talked about how difficult it has been to overthrow them, how the police and the government are working hard to find there location and shut them down. It’s rumored they live in a huge ass mansion so really how difficult could it really be. They do know what they’re doing though; I’ll give them props for that.

Few girls and boys ever escape from there and when do it’s a big deal. Apparently though, the people who are kidnapped and forced to reside there don’t live as horribly as most victims in other situations do, if they do as they’re told that is. The ones who did escape never had any actual contact with the reported 5 members who go by alias names, though they still tried to give the police any information they did know about them. Just last night they released police sketches, though I find it hard to believe that they really look like that. The people in the sketches looked old, haggard and just unappealing all together.

“Look Liz about last night…” My brother began again bringing my out of my train of thought.

“I don’t want to talk about it.” I cut him off.

Out of the corner of my eyes I could see his hand reaching out to me. It rested on my upper thigh. Too high for my liking, I thought as I glared at it. “We have to talk about it sometime. Let’s just look at it as a life lesson. Maybe now you’ll learn not to wear such revealing pajamas.”

“Are you fucking kidding me!?” I slapped his away from my leg and reached to the unlock button resting my finger on it. “You are not going to blame this on me!” I pressed the button throwing the door open before he had a chance to lock it again. I got out quickly tearing my hand away from his as he grabbed at me trying to pull me back in. “It is not my fucking fault you’re fucked up in the head. Oh and by the way, I told you I never wanted you to fucking touch me again.”

I slammed the car door and hiked my bag higher up on my shoulder. I sped up walking when I didn’t hear his car start up again. I didn’t want to look back, scared that I would see him behind me coming after me, and knowing him, he might. I slowed down just before the door and instead turned left and rounded the corner of the school towards the back hideout. I turned my back to the large brick wall and slid down until I sat in a cross legged position.

It wasn’t until I was fully comfortable that I realized I wasn’t alone as two men were on the wall that opposed me searching there pockets. I ignored them and closed my eyes, letting my head drop back onto the wall sighing.

…Jimmy…

“I’m serious Christ. We really have to step it up this time. They were really pissed about the last girl we brought back.” I said turning towards Johnny who looked bored.

I didn’t think he was going to say anything until he actually did. “The guys are just too picky Jimmy. There was nothing even wrong with her.” He waved his hand in dismissal.

“Uh one: don’t fucking call me Jimmy in public man, we have been over this time and time again, the guys have been at our throats lately and we can’t fuck up again by revealing our true identities, and two: she was a fucking sociopath; craziest bitch I’ve ever met in my life.” I shuddered remembering how she took a pair of scissors to hair when I was sleeping once.

He rolled his eyes at me and reached into his back pocket for his smokes. “Well it was your idea to go to a mental hospital.”

I ignored him and followed suit, taking one out of the pack and resting it lightly between my lips as I searched for a lighter. “Hey Christ, you got a light?”

He was currently searching his pockets also, coming up with nothing so far.

“It is not my fucking fault you’re fucked up in the head. Oh and by the way, I told you I never wanted you to fucking touch me again.” A feminine voice called out before the familiar sound of a slamming car door.

“Sounds like someone just got dumped.” Johnny said chuckling.

“Shhhh I think they’re coming this way.” I said as the scrape of shoe to concrete became louder and louder; she was definitely a feet dragger. “Keep looking for a lighter and remember do not use our real names.” I reminded him just before a petite blonde came around the corner opposite of us.

It was no doubt the girl shouting because she had pissed off plastered all over her face. I might consider her cute if I liked what she had to offer, but I don’t. Though, the guys would definitely take a liking to someone that looked like her. She looked tall, at least for a girl, and was thin though had decent curves. I could see her blue eyes from all the way over here and here teeth were so white and straight they practically rendered me blind as the sunlight shot off them. Good style too, wearing predominantly black much like me and Johnny.

She rested her head against the wall and Johnny whispered in my ear. “You think blondie might have a lighter?”

I shrugged. “Maybe, let’s go ask.”

I noticed that now, she was looking over to us. Her eyes narrowed as we walked towards her stopping just before her stretched out feet.

“Uh sorry to bother you and all but do you by chance have a lighter or something?” I tried to sound easy going, being successful for the most part.

Her brow furrowed and she bit her lip. “I actually think I might, here let me check.” I just nodded as she grabbed her bag and began to rifle threw it.

This went for around 30 seconds until she pulled something out in a small clenched fist. “Aha! I do. Here you go.” Her hand was stretched out and I rested my palm underneath it as she dropped the lighter into it softly.

I grabbed it pulling it closer to examine it. It had ‘DIE BITCH’ in raised little beads on one side. I chuckled and lit my cigarette before tossing it to Johnny. He looked at it and laughed just like I had before lighting up.

He tossed it back to me and I leaned to down to give it back to blondie. She just smiled and shook her head. I noticed her smile was gorgeous, even for a girls. “I don’t smoke or anything, and don’t have a use for it. You guys will get a better use out of it than I ever will. Keep it.”

I couldn’t help but smile back raising my eyebrows. “You sure?”

She just nodded before rising to her feet dusting off her pants and bringing her bag up to her shoulder. “Yeah it’s no problem really.” She turned away from us and began walking though turned around again. “Have a good day.” She added just before she turned the corner.

“Yeah, you too…” I trailed off.

I turned to Johnny who had his brow furrowed at what just happened. I watched as it morphed into a smirk instantly knew what he was going to say before he said it. “You think the guys would like her, she’s definitely drop dead gorgeous. Shads would love her. Syn too, not sure about Zacky though, he usually likes his girls a little more… curvy but still.”

I didn’t say anything, just brought my cigarette to my lips and sucked in deeply contemplating it. I knew he was right, they’d love her, and she seemed like the obedient type too. I always felt bad going to for the nice ones though, knowing they didn’t really deserve that fate, but she was almost too good to be true. I bet would be an easy kidnap too. I turned to Johnny and let the smirk take over my face. I didn’t even have to say anything for him to know that I agreed.
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapter. kinda boring I know, but a very very necessary chapter. The next will be a lot more interesting as the J's spring into their badass kidnap action.

Tell me what you think yeah? don't be shy and stuff...