Status: Maxxie is the slow updater, here.

Creatures

Ch. 9

Hayden’s P.O.V
“GET UP YOU LAZY WHORE!” My mother oh so nicely screamed from outside my room.
“I’m GOING! You old skank.” I whispered that last part so I don’t get another one of her ‘beatings’ which really just consists of her slapping me and me trying to seem as if it doesn’t hurt and I don’t give a fuck.
I got up to get dressed. Oh and for what? NOTHING. I don’t go to school anymore. I already graduated. I work at a book store. Might as well be in a place I love being. It’s quiet most of the time and I get to read if I’m up to it. But what I hate is that this bitch ass hoe wakes me up at 9 in the morning and guess when my shift starts. At 1. Amazing, right? I don’t even work today! No wonder I’m always in a bad mood right?
So I put on my plain red shirt, my black skinny jeans, and my old combat boots that I love so much. I put my dyed straight blonde hair down and let it just sit on my shoulders. I decided to for once actually brush it. I put on a little bit of makeup because honestly, for some reason I hate wearing eyeliner without some eye shadow. I’m weird and picky that way, I know.
After I was done getting ready, I went to the kitchen. My mom was sitting there with a cigarette hanging off her mouth, a Jack Daniels bottle on the table and a magazine in her hands. She looked old. And she is. Her roots were gray but the rest of her hair was dark brown, and it was all rugged and greasy and dirty and just damaged and poofy. Okay enough with her hair. She wore slippers and a robe. I internally vomited but I just looked away and got a soda can from the fridge and I planned to quickly go back to my room without saying anything to her but she grabbed my arm before I could leave.
“Hey where do you think you’re going ?!” She said to me, her cigarette falling from her mouth.
“Ohh see what you did, you little brat?!” And so she smacked me across the face.
“Ok really!? Was that necessary!? No it’s not. I’m sick and fucking tired of you smacking me around for no fucking reason. If this is about me not saying good morning to you, you don’t deserve it! The moment you first hit me, I lost respect for you. Do you hear me?! I don’t respect you. You don’t deserve me being here. In fact why am I still here? I’m done. Have a nice fucking life smoking and drinking your life away.” After that I walked quickly to my room and locked it before she got the chance to stop it from closing.
I started packing everything I needed and wanted. I got my favourites out of my clothes, grabbed 3 pairs of shoes, got my necklaces, my bracelets, my piercings, my rings, and so on, I got my makeup bag and shoved all the makeup that could fit in there and put it in the small black luggage I had, and I grabbed the toy I had that my father had given me before he passed away. I smiled and tucked it in softly in the bag. All the while I was doing this my ‘mother’ never stopped banging on my door. I even heard glass shatter which can only mean she sacrificed one of her JD bottles.
I quickly grabbed my phone and i-pod, and looked back; I got my wallet and a box full of all the money I had saved, which was a damn lot if you ask me.

I sighed and grabbed my gir pillow before leaving. Yeah there are a few things I can’t live without…my pillow is one of those.

I quickly got out through the window of my one story house, with my mother still oh so stupidly banging on my door. I insisted on walking all the way to the airport…surprisingly…It wasn’t actually that far, but on the way there, I made a pit stop in my work. One to use the bathroom, another, I needed to say that I’d be away for a few weeks or so.

~At the airport~
I booked a flight for LA but it was for tomorrow and there was no way in hell I was going back home and I didn’t feel like getting a hotel room nearby so I just slept on the seats. Wasn’t the most comfortable place I’ve slept on but it worked.

When I woke up, it was almost time to start boarding on the plane. Damn just in time. I quickly texted Halibell, that I will be staying with her for a couple of days, but I’m in the airport in Florida and I still need to get there.

Once I got on the plane, I sat next to a girl. Thank God I thought. Until she fell. Asleep. The guy in front of me slept quieter than she did. God, don’t underestimate people, man. So I didn’t sleep when we stopped in places on the way there, to refuel or some shit. I just didn’t want to.

But once I got to the airport in LA, I needed someone…in fact, fuck where’s Halibell when I need her? I called her friend, Hailey, and told her that I was in the airport and one of them needed to come pick me up.

Now all I need to do is wait……and wait….

Gahh what to do, what to do.

Yeah not much to do in an airport. I left with my bag to go roam around LA. Get to know the place a bit. I got to a library. Hmm, maybe if I like this place too much, I will stay and get a job here. Fuck Florida. Florida can suck my nonexistent dick.

I stayed in here for a while before I got a call from the one and only Halibell.

“Hello?” I answered.

“Hey CUNT. Where the fuck are you?”

“Shit, I’m in a library near the airport.” I said reading the back of a book.

“Why the fuck would you—you know what never mind. I think I know where you are. I’ll come pick you up from there okay?”

“Okay bitchface.” I smiled to myself.

“Kay bye cunt.” I stuck my tongue out before hanging up. Yeah I know she couldn’t see me but I did anyways.

I stayed here until she came and picked me up. I thought of it as the start of a new life here.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi there, I'm Maxie. I'm a bit of a bitch or maybe Shannon's too persistent BUT I finally got my chapter out and now Shannon can momentarily stop bitchin' at me♥ LOVE YOU. Oh and I swear, I can probably write better than this but I wanted to get this chapter out and it's 1 in the morning give me a break. Alright sorry, I'm in the stage between falling asleep...and being awake, I hate that. Alright enjoy the chapter :3

Ktb.-Maxie♥